Sony continues to MILK the Cows. PS+ subs bought on sale will be charged higher upgrade fees to make up for discounts. Stacked subs must pay the upgrade fee for the entire duration.

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

"GT is a massive flop" you say but every month it’s in NPD and topping UK charts while Fartza is nowhere to be found :cruise:

NPD2Capture.thumb.JPG.35ff737fa76b5e1d38880809d65db19d.JPG

GTUKCapture.thumb.JPG.e36637ee4546ef1096046b4d0dba406c.JPG

What a fucking clown. :kaz: If GT7 is a flop then what is Fartza with its dead online community and low sales?

Your entire ShitBox library is DRM, you are one to talk :hest:

Answer the question- how much have you spent??? :tom:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You commented on your own post? Lol

Or we’ve already covered the anti-consumer policies with Sony, hence why I stated I’m discontinuing  my service once my current card expires. 

It’s still related to ps+ (or whatever it’s called). I will no longer support it. 

31 minutes ago, ghostz said:

On GT micro transactions :kaz:

$0 because unlike Fartza, as long as you play the game you get money and all the content for free  :hest:

You’re out here using outdated info because you don’t play the game and you’re a retard. They’ve since patched the game months ago so you can make money a lot faster now.

There are even glitches that make you way more money than you can get from Microtransactions.

83402A86-EF39-44FC-9EA4-66B7E74507F4.jpeg.785fd2a37e35f8dc6ad7e47c64422aea.thumb.jpeg.21dc34853cca2f6985e37b08c50e60ce.jpeg

I’ve spent over 100,000,000 Cr. on cars that I made from simply playing the game. To get that with microtransactions you would have to spend $1000.

Why would anyone spend money on microtransactions when there are glitches like the one below that earn you 4 million credits in an hour?

:cruise: You need to do more research you retard before you come at me.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

$0 because unlike Fartza, as long as you play the game you get money and all the content for free  :hest:

You’re out here using outdated info because you don’t play the game and you’re a retard. They’ve since patched the game months ago so you can make money a lot faster now.

There are even glitches that make you way more money than you can get from Microtransactions.

83402A86-EF39-44FC-9EA4-66B7E74507F4.jpeg.785fd2a37e35f8dc6ad7e47c64422aea.thumb.jpeg.21dc34853cca2f6985e37b08c50e60ce.jpeg

I’ve spent over 100,000,000 Cr. on cars that I made from simply playing the game. To get that with microtransactions you would have to spend $1000.

Why would anyone spend money on microtransactions when there are glitches like the one below that earn you 4 million credits in an hour?

:cruise: You need to do more research you retard before you come at me.

He’s had to rely on GLITCHES to make any money, holy fuck :cruise:

glitches that are gonna be patched out :kaz:

He actually thought it was a good idea to post this… admitting he’s just sitting there.. doing the SAME RACE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN :mroff:

GT has a lower player count and scored worse than Forza :cruise:

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Sony confirmed they’ve reversed it and called it a technical error. Too bad their customer support team confirmed that the pricing was accurate hours ago. Holy fuck who could back this company? :D 

We back them because unlike MS they give us quality AAA games and new IPs. 

PS Plus isn’t a requirement to enjoy games on PS5. Most people will stick with PS Plus regular and this shit will be forgotten in a matter of hours especially now that it’s been confirmed to be a “glitch”.

Xbox has no AAA games in 2022 after 10 years of droughts and you stupid lemshits continue to pay $180/yr to play indie games and mediocre games on GameAss while Phil keeps cancelling and delaying games he’s been promising for years :mj:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

He’s had to rely on GLITCHES to make any money, holy fuck :cruise:

glitches that are gonna be patched out :kaz:

He actually thought it was a good idea to post this… admitting he’s just sitting there.. doing the SAME RACE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN :mroff:

GT has a lower player count and scored worse than Forza :cruise:

:mjgrin: Nope, I didn’t rely on glitches, I actually played the game. If you could read you’d see that I’ve driven close to 11,000 miles of races. Unlike you stupid lemshits, I actually play games I talk about. Xbox servers went down for days and you lemshits didn’t even notice because you idiots don’t play any games :freeman:

:mroff: If you spent time playing Fartza instead of looking for negative Sony news maybe Fartza servers wouldn’t be so dead and you would actually have successful esport events.

Edited by FIREPOWER
41 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: Nope, I didn’t rely on glitches, I actually played the game. If you could read you’d see that I’ve driven close to 11,000 miles of races. Unlike you stupid lemshits, I actually play games I talk about. Xbox servers went down for days and you lemshits didn’t even notice because you idiots don’t play any games :freeman:

:mroff: If you spent time playing Fartza instead of looking for negative Sony news maybe Fartza servers wouldn’t be so dead and you would actually have successful esport events.

11,000 miles of the SAME RACE :mroff:

you even showed us the video you used :deadest:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Let’s see that psn transaction list. I guarantee you’ve paid :mroff:

Now you’re grasping at straws. I finished the whole campaign for GT7 which required doing so many different races and challenges . You have completely failed with your thread now that Sony has rectified the issue and now you are just making shit up to save face :hest:

61009D82-1614-4F69-BDD1-B73A8EC3CC8F.thumb.jpeg.c76621742da19bdd25b542bd40a90386.jpeg.b85ce7c4b5c3f1b1934d1c66b6c465da.jpeg

:kaz: Everyone knows you lemshits don't play games and the few games you have like Gaylo are riddled with microtransactions, stop projecting.

763023992_halonailCapture.thumb.JPG.6834ece97f9c8ed9e4471a43dac21dbd.JPG

This is the problem with relying on Sony to mess up to save Xbox, they rarely fail and even when they do they reverse policies and end up coming out on top. You can’t do a reverse policy into giving Xbox games. Phil spent $77 billion and Xbox is still in another year where it has nothing from first party studios :mickeyj:

Phil scammed you into paying For AssPass and didn’t bother including games. Your Copium is on another level as you retarded ass keeps searching the internet daily looking for negative Sony news as your LBox gathers dust :mj:

A whole year without games. Prior to that you lemshits went a whole year before you got Gaylo Midfinite and Fartza. Now you are about to go a year and six months with Crossfire L, no wonder you’re mad :mroff:

2B764E9F-4A22-4D7B-9EC2-F7FE15A20722.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Now you’re grasping at straws. I finished the whole campaign for GT7 which required doing so many different races and challenges . You have completely failed with your thread now that Sony has rectified the issue and now you are just making shit up to save face :hest:

61009D82-1614-4F69-BDD1-B73A8EC3CC8F.thumb.jpeg.c76621742da19bdd25b542bd40a90386.jpeg.b85ce7c4b5c3f1b1934d1c66b6c465da.jpeg

:kaz: Everyone knows you lemshits don't play games and the few games you have like Gaylo are riddled with microtransactions, stop projecting.

763023992_halonailCapture.thumb.JPG.6834ece97f9c8ed9e4471a43dac21dbd.JPG

This is the problem with relying on Sony to mess up to save Xbox, they rarely fail and even when they do they reverse policies and end up coming out on top. You can’t do a reverse policy into giving Xbox games. Phil spent $77 billion and Xbox is still in another year where it has nothing from first party studios :mickeyj:

Phil scammed you into paying For AssPass and didn’t bother including games. Your Copium is on another level as you retarded ass keeps searching the internet daily looking for negative Sony news as your LBox gathers dust :mj:

A whole year without games. Prior to that you lemshits went a whole year before you got Gaylo Midfinite and Fartza. Now you are about to go a year and six months with Crossfire L, no wonder you’re mad :mroff:

2B764E9F-4A22-4D7B-9EC2-F7FE15A20722.jpeg

You’re comparing skins to faster cars :kaz:

a skin does NOTHING to modify gameplay :tom5:

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

You’re comparing skins to faster cars :kaz:

a skin does NOTHING to modify gameplay :tom5:

The fastest car in GT7 costs 1 million Cr. Anyone can easily get 1 million Cr. playing the game and I got the car in my first day playing the game.

The most expensive cars in GT7 are actually old and slow cars. They are only expensive because of their history.

:mj: Shows you don’t know shit about cars or GT7. Just shut the fuck up and let your thread die. Every point you’ve made can be easily countered.

GT7 is a much better game than Fartza or Gaylo Midfinite. :sabu: There’s a reason those two games flopped into oblivion when they released and why GT7 is still in the Top 10 NPD charts and UK charts months after release.

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

The fastest car in GT7 costs 1 million Cr. Anyone can easily get 1 million Cr. playing the game and I got the car in my first day playing the game.

The most expensive cars in GT7 are actually old and slow cars. They are only expensive because of their history.

:mj: Shows you don’t know shit about cars or GT7. Just shut the fuck up and let your thread die. Every point you’ve made can be easily countered.

GT7 is a much better game than Fartza or Gaylo Midfinite. :sabu: There’s a reason those two games flopped into oblivion when they released and why GT7 is still in the Top 10 NPD charts and UK charts months after release.

Post the psn transaction list then :blessed:

you have one hour :vince:

Edited by ghostz
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Post the psn transaction list then :blessed:

you have one hour :vince:

My PSN transaction list isn’t gonna show shit, you’re an idiot :mj:

Just take your L and move on, your thread failed and Xbox is still dogshit with no games in 2022  :hest:

C5774ABD-9BD8-40BE-AA21-1194BA073A11.jpeg