Early voting in Georgia breaks records

https://sos.ga.gov/news/georgia-election-law-results-record-early-voting-turnout 

How is this happening? Voter turnout is up across the board including for minorities, despite the democrats trying to convince us that we’re heading back to the Jim Crow era because of Georgia’s new ‘voter suppression’ law.

More deceit and lies from the democrat party. But somehow this is the party of kindness, and not of division & hate….

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

https://sos.ga.gov/news/georgia-election-law-results-record-early-voting-turnout 

How is this happening? Voter turnout is up across the board including for minorities, despite the democrats trying to convince us that we’re heading back to the Jim Crow era because of Georgia’s new ‘voter suppression’ law.

More deceit and lies from the democrat party. But somehow this is the party of kindness, and not of division & hate….

One thing doesn't disprove the other. Like how fucking stupid are you really? 

50 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

One thing doesn't disprove the other. Like how fucking stupid are you really? 

Are you kidding me? It goes against the exact narrative that the left has been pushing. Here’s an actual quote from Biden 

And today, in state after state, Republican state legislatures are engaged in an unprecedented effort to suppress the sacred right to vote and subvert the American bedrock of free and fair elections. 

How can there be voter suppression when MORE people than ever before are able vote? 

from an interview today  

‘They also detailed an interaction with a Black voter at one polling location who expressed surprise over how easy it was to cast a ballot despite hearing about reports of voter suppression. 

To go in there and vote as easily as I did and to be treated with the respect that I knew I deserved as an American citizen — I was really thrown back," the voter told The Post.’  

gee look at that

All the left does does is lie and mislead people to push their false narrative, as evidenced by your reply in this thread.

On 2022-05-24 at 6:13 PM, Goukosan said:

Do you really have to ask? 

It's just at some point whether I agree or not, it's incredible that none of these motherfuckers can make any points that aren't heavily slanted, illogical, untrue, or just plain ignorant. ALL OF THE TIME. How do people find themselves this fucking misinformed? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's just at some point whether I agree or not, it's incredible that none of these motherfuckers can make any points that aren't heavily slanted, illogical, untrue, or just plain ignorant. ALL OF THE TIME. How do people find themselves this fucking misinformed? 

There is nothing illogical or untrue about this thread. Black people actually went to the polls in Georgia thinking that they would have a hard time voting, all because of the left’s deceitful misinformation campaign when it pertains to voting rights.

30 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There is nothing illogical or untrue about this thread. Black people actually went to the polls in Georgia thinking that they would have a hard time voting, all because of the left’s deceitful misinformation campaign when it pertains to voting rights.

It's untrue because you're stating one situation to disprove another.  What you're attempting to do is exonerate Republicans as if they pushed all of these new voter laws, limiting ballot locations and access as if it wasn't meant to slow voting. It's additionally dishonest to not acknowledge Democratic pushes to engage and grow voter access going back to the previous mass election, especially in places like Georgia. If anything you're most likely upset it didnt work.