15 dead in Texas elementary school shooting

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

For the type of guns he had... 25 is a good age

Hunting rifles 18. Handguns and semi autos 25. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're doing this slimy game? Of course you are. Okay.   He wore black eyeliner and all black clothing, and as you and Jerry show, being an incel cuts across political lines. He's one of you

Update    21 dead, 18 children, 3 teachers. 

It's not an act... He is dumb. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Cooke said:

received_565091441870038.jpeg

no, Paul Gosar, a republican congressman tried peddling the theory that he was a tranny, that was debunked.

and now you're attempting it, probably from the same sources he was reading.

0z4n1qbdwo191.jpg

this is what counts as a "victory" in today's world.

they were able to stop the student and the gun at his car............this time around.

Edited by jehurey
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, Paul Gosar, a republican congressman tried peddling the theory that he was a tranny, that was debunked.

and now you're attempting it, probably from the same sources he was reading.

I saw it on Twitter. It's definitely true

Just now, Cooke said:

I saw it on Twitter. It's definitely true

so you're pulling shit out of your ass, as well.

like i said, you post misinformation...............and no, i don't care about you trying to make a statement about your other right-wing topics.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

so you're pulling shit out of your ass, as well.

like i said, you post misinformation...............and no, i don't care about you trying to make a statement about your other right-wing topics.

So he just likes to pretend to be a woman?

25 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol imagine being so stupid you fall for disinformation even after it's been pointed out to you as being fake. Cucke you continue to be living proof lol 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol imagine being so stupid you fall for disinformation even after it's been pointed out to you as being fake. Cucke you continue to be living proof lol 

You're just mad you find him cute 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

No, you just continue to post misinformation.

So much so that you clearly understand what I am saying.

Its either that, or you're pretending to play stupid.

So.........I guess what I am saying is that A.) You are stupid, or B.) You're pretending to play stupid.

So my response would be the same, either way.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you just continue to post misinformation.

So much so that you clearly understand what I am saying.

Its either that, or you're pretending to play stupid.

So.........I guess what I am saying is that A.) You are stupid, or B.) You're pretending to play stupid.

So my response would be the same, either way.

You hate white people as much as I hate transsexuals 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How it seems to go. 

Yeah cause everyone who is not a liberal wants kids to die.. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

You hate white people as much as I hate transsexuals 

He's trying to throw anything he can, to see what sticks.

And it isn't working. Just like all those other times.

Try staying on topic in your own thread, its less embarrassing than what you're doing now.

On 2022-05-25 at 6:11 AM, Goukosan said:

Turns out he was an incel and a lemming.... Shocker!!! 

You're doing this slimy game? Of course you are. Okay.

He wore black eyeliner and all black clothing, and as you and Jerry show, being an incel cuts across political lines. He's one of yours yet again. Just like the DC sniper in April who was a member of the Nation of Islam and had a picture of Yakub hanging on the wall of his apartment. Just like the NYU subway shooter also in April who was a virulent anti-white racist. Just like the tranny who attacked Chappelle on stage with a knife. Just like the Waukesha Christmas parade murderer who was also a virulent anti-white racist.

Fun fact: According to the Justice Department, Blacks commit twice as many hate crimes as Whites per capita. In 2020 (the latest data they've published), Blacks committed 21% of all hate crimes even though they're only 12-13% of the population, while Whites including White Latinos committed 55% of all hate crimes while making ~68% of the population.

Hi Remy, hope you're well.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, Saucer said:

You're doing this slimy game? Of course you are. Okay.

He wore black eyeliner and all black clothing, and as you and Jerry show, being an incel cuts across political lines. He's one of yours yet again. Just like the DC sniper in April who was a member of the Nation of Islam and had a picture of Yakub hanging on the wall of his apartment. Just like the NYU subway shooter also in April who was a virulent anti-white racist. Just like the tranny who attacked Chappelle on stage with a knife. Just like the Waukesha Christmas parade murderer who was also a virulent anti-white racist.

Fun fact: According to the Justice Department, Blacks commit twice as many hate crimes as Whites per capita. In 2020 (the latest data they've published), Blacks committed 21% of all hate crimes even though they're only 12-13% of the population, while Whites including White Latinos committed 55% of all hate crimes while making ~68% of the population.

The projection is strong with this one. :drake:

I was dispelling the lie that you retards were pushing about the shooter that has since been debunked..... 

The Facts are he was an incel who was also a lemming.... Did that hit close to home with you or something? :umad:

Unlike you dumbos I did not assume his political inclination as that info about him hasn't surfaced as yet..... You guys seem awfully interested in rushing to mislabel him for some odd reason before waiting for the facts to come out.... That's odd 

Oh and Whites (non Latino) make up 59% of the population not 68% as you're trying to claim :deniro:

What's also interesting is that you for some ODD REASON you did not bring up mass shootings data... But instead opted to bring up hate crime data and intentionally misrepresent it as well...nice try at an incorrect deflection. 

You guys seem intent on deflecting this for some odd reason. 

What's really hilarious is Cooke's dumbass rushed to create this thread because he thought it was a tranny who did it..... Bunch of low information clowns :omglol:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Like 1
On 2022-05-26 at 9:57 AM, Saucer said:

You're doing this slimy game? 👴

He wore black eyeliner and all black clothing...  🤦‍♂️

Hey Saucer, see you're still up to your old bullshit. LOL At your nephews liking this because they're so stupid they make you look like a honest genius.