Top 10 Most Played Games of 2022, None of Them Released This Year

Not doubting the list but listing that information when it's just gathered from a group of panelists is just meh. Would be cool if they actually used time played metrics across Steam and if other companies helped provide data but obvs isn't gonna happen. 

i'm surprised about elden ring. i put in 100 hours myself....and i still have to fight the urge to go back (new game +3 is calling me lol) . i thought for sure it would be in the top 10.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i'm surprised about elden ring. i put in 100 hours myself....and i still have to fight the urge to go back (new game +3 is calling me lol) . i thought for sure it would be in the top 10.

I've put over 120h into it, and I feel I'm good for a while.  Hopefully some awesome DLC comes for it soon enough. B) 

• aitch 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Broooo…that would be epic! 

It's honestly a matter of when not if.. haha.  DLC is definitely coming.  The game is just way too successful for them to not milk it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

It's honestly a matter of when not if.. haha.  DLC is definitely coming.  The game is just way too successful for them to not milk it.

They can milk me all they want. My money is ready! 

• aitch 1