AwakenWithJP, how to think like a leftist.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

This guy is an anti-vaxxer, killing any use of ever linking anything from him.

The sad thing is that him being an anti-vaxer isn't his biggest problem lol. I love how he brings up Martin Luther King like most modern Right Wingers who actually dont agree with King and would have hated him during his time. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao, all the double standards in one graph.  

Lol retarded antivax shit that falls apart as soon as he tried to make a point. More proof you're a dumb shit bot. 

*Proceeds to post like a dumb shit bot all by himself* Lmao.

On 2022-06-03 at 11:06 AM, Substatic said:

This guy is an anti-vaxxer, killing any use of ever linking anything from him.

Ok, big pharma pro authoritarian Karen. :rofl:

You got your 5th booster yet? 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Fifth? Nah. I'm on my second booster.  I'd imagine the word Karen is reserved for anti-vaxxers who cry like little bitches over a free shot you can barely feel. Over 500k deaths because they were Karens (deaths after the vaccine was readily available). Hell, over US 95% of children have been getting 3+ of them for decades now yet these anti-vaxxer cultists are scared.

I don't care about "muh pharma", that conspiracy theory is idiotic. I happen to agree with pretty much every peer reviewed study and pretty much every major medical group. I agree with my doctor and most doctors. Like a normal sane human.  Crazy right? I don't get the issue, the science is there and it helps saves lives. These people are just completely void of responsibility and logic.

Entire fields of science vs Youtuber Comedian 🤣

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Irony,

Supreme Court blocks Texas social media law from taking effect : NPR

That freakshow cult member's team tried  to violate the constitution, twice, and it was blocked both times. I assume he doesn't care in that instance.

Also why do you keep linking a comedian youtuber who is less credible than Alex Jones. You literally would be more credible linking Info Wars, YIKES! Link a WSJ (reliable right leaning mag) article or something.

Edited by Substatic
59 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I love how the right worships blind capitalism and consumerism but only with COVID do you jugheads all of a sudden question a big business lol. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I love how the right worships blind capitalism and consumerism but only with COVID do you jugheads all of a sudden question a big business lol. 

Yeah, I don't remember ever worshipping blind capitalism or consumerism but nice try. 

On 2022-06-04 at 10:09 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

No one here worships blind capitalism. Nice try 

6 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No one here worships blind capitalism. Nice try 

I said the right and the two fucks who love to pretend they aren't right wingers takes offense...lol. Glad you two at least finally recognize what you are. 

On 2022-06-04 at 10:03 AM, Substatic said:

Fifth? Nah. I'm on my second booster. 

Hold on. Second boosters are only cleared for people 50+.  You're a Sikh. You're supposed to be a role model of bravery, not some neurotic Lefty who's so paranoid about Covid they've bullshitted pharmacies to get seventeen boosters. Sub, what are you doing? :samj:

10 hours ago, Saucer said:

Hold on. Second boosters are only cleared for people 50+.  You're a Sikh. You're supposed to be a role model of bravery, not some neurotic Lefty who's so paranoid about Covid they've bullshitted pharmacies to get seventeen boosters. Sub, what are you doing? :samj:

The benefits still outweigh the risks going by studies of boosters. The fourth dose provides a "significant" boost according to the latest studies/experts, and this will obviously increase as times passes from the 3rd dose administer date for more age groups. Some researchers predict it becoming a seasonal vaccine akin to the Flu.   We just like to be extra safe, there is nothing in my religion that would indicate not wanting to do that and that literally has nothing to do with bravery. Especially since cases in my specific county have skyrocketed recently.  Most of the people in my family/community are Doctors, so listening to medical studies and being pro-active is the norm. Just like we have always done with other vaccines not related to Covid.

COVID-19 Vaccination Information - Sikh Coalition

P.S. Did you feel this same way about the first doses and first booster? Since that is what we were talking about before Ramza deflected. While we can somewhat debate the 4th dose (for the time being), being against the ones before it is straight up downy bullshit.

Edited by Substatic
On 2022-06-04 at 11:09 PM, Ramza said:

😢

So you're not going to deny JP is a retarded anti-vaccer even during the first dose and first booster? Just want to make that clear since you deflected.

Linking him is kind of like linking Alex Jones, or a lefty linking Racheal Maddow or TYT.  🤣

Edited by Substatic
On 2022-06-04 at 11:57 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I said the right not you personally so this is telling. 

You quoted me on something that I've said, so no, you were implying that I was the same as your typical conservative. No need to damage control because you assumed something about me and you were wrong again.

3 hours ago, Substatic said:

So you're not going to deny JP is a retarded anti-vaccer even during the first dose and first booster? Just want to make that clear since you deflected.

Linking him is kind of like linking Alex Jones, or a lefty linking Racheal Maddow or TYT.  🤣

Your anti vaxxer arguments are the same kind of shit you hear at TYT. 🤡

Edited by Ramza
54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

🤡

I don't ever use TYT, while you use a worse version of them but for your side. I use dictionary definitions and studies. 

He's an anti-vaxxer and spreads covid misinformation. Citing him is dumb as shit.

Edited by Substatic
55 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You quoted me on something that I've said, so no, you were implying that I was the same as your typical conservative. No need to damage control 

🤡

Lol nice try, hypocrite. I never praised big pharma or authority but you called me pro for both. Meanwhile what I said is still true. 

4 hours ago, Substatic said:

I want to object to this comment as this JP guy is far worse than even Alex Jones. Say what you want to say about TYT but they are substantially better than that guy, and Maddow is a hell of a lot better than him. 

JP whatever his deal is a low end bottom feeder. Just another no-talent using the MAGA grifter pipeline for noteriety. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible