AwakenWithJP, how to think like a leftist.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol nice try, hypocrite. I never praised big pharma or authority but you called me pro for both. Meanwhile what I said is still true. 

I was talking to Substatic. :|

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao, all the double standards in one graph.  

Lol retarded antivax shit that falls apart as soon as he tried to make a point. More proof you're a dumb shit bot. 

*Proceeds to post like a dumb shit bot all by himself* Lmao.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I want to object to this comment as this JP guy is far worse than even Alex Jones. Say what you want to say about TYT but they are substantially better than that guy, and Maddow is a hell of a lot better than him. 

JP whatever his deal is a low end bottom feeder. Just another no-talent using the MAGA grifter pipeline for noteriety. 

Medias you have defended so far:

CNN

The View

The Young Turks

I couldn't even make this up. :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Medias you have defended so far:

CNN

The View

The Young Turks

I couldn't even make this up. :rofl: 

Saying they are better than the retarded grifters you watch is such glowing praise lol. 

For context, That JP guy was doing stupid unfunny keto/spiritual bullshit post for like five years then all of a sudden over the past 3 years he began making almost exclusively right wing bait for MAGA chuds. He's even gone and made "I've changed my mind" videos in which regards to guns and shit to appease that base.

YouTube algorithms are a bitch. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The pot calling the kettle black.

Lol how so? Please show me where I gush over some inbred looking idiot for making a hacky YouTube video. You are proof of how right wing grifters can easily manipulate low information idiots.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol how so? Please show me where I gush over some inbred looking idiot for making a hacky YouTube video. You are proof of how right wing grifters can easily manipulate low information idiots.

It's really simple. In every single one of your post, you sound like a miserable cuck. This new one not excluded.

Cry me a river. 

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's really simple. In every single one of your post, you sound like a miserable cuck. This new one not excluded.

Cry me a river. 

Lol that's not how it works. "I love it when..." Lmfao the most cuck line I've seen on here. Then the cherry on top is the video is full of lies, misinformation, soft bigotry, capitalist ball licking, right wing conspiracies, and further bashing of minority groups. And you "love it" 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol that's not how it works. "I love it when..." Lmfao the most cuck line I've seen on here. Then the cherry on top is the video is full of lies, misinformation, soft bigotry, capitalist ball licking, right wing conspiracies, and further bashing of minority groups. And you "love it" 

MISINFORMATION, BIGOTRY, CAPITALISM, RIGHT WING CONSPIRACIES :jonb:

:rofl: Liberal progressive cuck is so mad. :ccruise:

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

MISINFORMATION, BIGOTRY, CAPITALISM, RIGHT WING CONSPIRACIES :jonb:

:rofl: Liberal progressive cuck is so mad. :ccruise:

How is accurately describing the video a sign of being mad? Don't do that thing you guys do when you are cornered and try hyper-troll yourself out of the topic. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How is accurately describing the video a sign of being mad? Don't do that thing you guys do when you are cornered and try hyper-troll yourself out of the topic. 

Yeah, throwing a tamper tantrum about JP really has me ''cornered''. Such intelligent and thoughtful arguments. 

Your three functioning brain cells are really fired up, I bet.

51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, throwing a tamper tantrum about JP really has me ''cornered''. Such intelligent and thoughtful arguments. 

Your three functioning brain cells are really fired up, I bet.

That entire video is a temper tantrum. It's the toxic white aggrievement bullshit you guys spew every single day and claiming to be blind about where this actually stems from. 

Like in the first minute he's already referring to Drag performers as pedophiles. He himself wears women's clothing and make up for his skits but it's different. When he does it, it's because he's dressing up to mock either women or trans people so it's chill. 

"wokism" has become some open ended boogieman that just incorporates all of the anxieties and insecurities of self unaware straight white men. This modem minstrel show you "love" is a cry for help. Not to mention it's hosted by rebranded YouTube grifter. That's the chef's kiss of this situation. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
20 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That entire video is a temper tantrum. It's the toxic white aggrievement bullshit you guys spew every single day and claiming to be blind about where this actually stems from. 

Like in the first minute he's already referring to Drag performers as pedophiles. He himself wears women's clothing and make up for his skits but it's different. When he does it, it's because he's dressing up to mock either women or trans people so it's chill. 

"wokism" has become some open ended boogieman that just incorporates all of the anxieties and insecurities of self unaware straight white men. This modem minstrel show you "love" is a cry for help. Not to mention it's hosted by rebranded YouTube grifter. That's the chef's kiss of this situation.