RE4 remake reveal trailer

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, i merely predicted what you were going to cry about.

And lo and behold.

....like clockwork.:umad:

So you're just a troll trying to set up political arguments.

I haven't even given any thoughts on the character or her breasts, you however were quick to make 2 posts about it. Everyone else was focusing on the game and you were giving Ashley the male gaze. Again, normal people don't care about videogame titties or waifus. Maybe it's time for you to try a hooker Jerry.

Just now, TLHBO said:

So you're just a troll trying to set up political arguments.

No, me pointing out the trolls who WILL MAKE it political............doesn't make me a troll who makes political arguments.

You already what I am talking about?

Do you honestly think you can pretend to play stupid and try to project what you do onto me?

Just now, jehurey said:

No, me pointing out the trolls who WILL MAKE it political............doesn't make me a troll who makes political arguments.

You already what I am talking about?

Do you honestly think you can pretend to play stupid and try to project what you do onto me?

You came in here and made it political... You abso-fucking-lutely did... and TLHBO's reaction is exactly the reaction you wanted... so you could Jerry-go-round him.. and this thread..into the ground :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

You came in here and made it political... You abso-fucking-lutely did... and TLHBO's reaction is exactly the reaction you wanted... so you could Jerry-go-round him.. and this thread..into the ground :tom: 

Its so fucking obvious :rofl: He might as well just admit it because then he can brag about how I played into it.

Dude drops bait to set up the nights jerrygoround.

Im sometomes not sure if jerry is serious and autistic or just a troll, but things like this make me lean towards pathological troll.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You came in here and made it political...

No, I described what agenda-driven people that ALREADY exist, are going to do..........because they've done it before.

Holy shit.............you're so butthurt about me..........and apparently you've been bitchslapped and run away from me from all other arguments...........that you attempted to try and take up this argument, because you're desperate to find any type of victory.

i love how TLHBO is the one merry-go-rounding........by intentionally trying to mis-state what I am saying......yet you are trying to blame it on me, even though I just repeat one thing, over and over and over since the beginning.

:drake:that's funny.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I bet you're the kind of guy who installs nude mods :D Well whatever floats your boat.

LOL he's literally trying to make up stuff to make himself feel better.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Its so fucking obvious :rofl: He might as well just admit it because then he can brag about how I played into it.

Dude drops bait to set up the nights jerrygoround.

Im sometomes not sure if jerry is serious and autistic or just a troll, but things like this make me lean towards pathological troll.

Look at the butthurt people try and help each other.

Its so funny to see them doing this on a friday night.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I just repeat one thing, over and over and over since the beginning.

Yes that sums up your systemwars history right there. Finally something true from Jerry :grimaceleft:

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Yes that sums up your systemwars history right there. Finally something true from Jerry :grimaceleft:

You just admitted that you were the one bullshitting and trying to misconstrue my words.

Thanks for the admission.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I described what agenda-driven people that ALREADY exist, are going to do..........because they've done it before.

Holy shit.............you're so butthurt about me..........and apparently you've been bitchslapped and run away from me from all other arguments...........that you attempted to try and take up this argument, because you're desperate to find any type of victory.

i love how TLHBO is the one merry-go-rounding........by intentionally trying to mis-state what I am saying......yet you are trying to blame it on me, even though I just repeat one thing, over and over and over since the beginning.

He came in with an agenda... to talk about other people having agendas :drake: 

You've done that many times before LOL...

You knew EXACTLY what you were doing when you said that... and you did it to do this very thing (jerry-go-round)  

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

He came in with an agenda... to talk about other people having agendas :drake:

i like how you made a sentence that sounds stupid.............because you made up that narrative.

you're actually help make my case that i didn't have any agenda, and was just pointing something out, and not saying anything else

hence, me just repeating the simple point over and over.......and not saying anything else.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

i like how you made a sentence that sounds stupid.............because you made up that narrative.

you're actually help make my case that i didn't have any agenda, and was just pointing something out, and not saying anything else

hence, me just repeating the simple point over and over.......and not saying anything else.

No, you definitely had an agenda... because you already admitted to doing it because you knew how certain others would react.

Just now, Remij said:

No, you definitely had an agenda... because you already admitted to doing it because you knew how certain others would react.

No, i don't. I just like predicting what PREDICTABLE people do.

like you, for example:

you see...........that's an agenda, and that's an example of somebody who entered this post to type something.........with an AGENDA in mind.

even one as pathetic as yours. LOL

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, i don't. I just like predicting what PREDICTABLE people do.

like you, for example:

you see...........that's an agenda, and that's an example of somebody who entered this post to type something.........with an AGENDA in mind.

even one as pathetic as yours. LOL

You made a post to incite a reaction from certain people.... so you could say that you predicted that they would...

That was your agenda.... you fucking idiot.:drake: 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

You made a post to incite a reaction from certain people.... so you could say that you predicted that they would...

No, they wouldn't reacted like that anyway.

That's like saying I have to make a post for you to act like a total bitch.

I actually don't..........you would end up doing that anyways with or without me making a post. :drake:

On 2022-06-02 at 6:31 PM, jehurey said:

They really seem to put effort in recreating the atmosphere and the enemies to move it away from the semi-chessiness that Mikami originally had, and make it more believable.

Also, the production quality in the voicework, like when Leon was talking, makes it feel like it wasn't recorded in a studio, makes it feel more authentic.

Coming to VR. Shit, that already PSVR2's killer app.

I haven't heard anything about it coming to PSVR2. It's RE Village that is coming exclusively to PSVR2. Edit: Wait, nevermind, it is coming to PSVR2. Capcom support has been secured it seems.

Anyway, I don't fucking care for this. I'll probably play it but I just played RE4 in VR on Meta Quest and I'm not in the mood for a remake at all.

Edited by Ramza