The Callisto Protocol trailer

striking distance studios is a studio headed by the guy who was behind Dead Space.

and it definitely feels like a next-gen Dead Space.

this studio was funded by the PUBG people to make single-player content, and supposedly it was to be an extension of the PUBG universe.

Already sold.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

striking distance studios is a studio headed by the guy who was behind Dead Space.

and it definitely feels like a next-gen Dead Space.

this studio was funded by the PUBG people to make single-player content, and supposedly it was to be an extension of the PUBG universe.

Already sold.

you lost me at pubg

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

They announced the other day that it’s no longer in any way related to PUBG. They’re building this with its own unique world and universe.

that's great news

that's pretty smart of the PUBG business people to recognize that their own brand isn't as hot as it was just a couple of years ago, so they changed their business plan.

i've been keeping an eye out for that studio once i saw a youtube video series from the Dead Space guy they hired to form the new studio

2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Damn very exciting. Glad it's coming to Steam as well. More next gen games plz.

Will be a low class port like most other PC games

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

will be great on the deck with the added jump scares i.e the screen suddenly going black because the weak battery ran out:tom: 

"i GoT iT tO wOrK oNmY dEcK":idid: is becoming a common phrase from a couple of people around here.

Usually followed by:

"aNyWaYs iLl TrY sOmEtHiNg ElSe":idid:

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

will be great on the deck with the added jump scares i.e the screen suddenly going black because the weak battery ran out:tom: 

That WOULD probably scare you because you'd see your face in the reflection :mj: 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:D

really looks like a dead space game which can't do wrong in my opinion. just mix some things up but stay true to the formula and it will be a fun little game