Spider-Man: Remastered AND Miles Morales are both coming to PC

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/06/02/marvels-spider-man-series-is-coming-to-pc/

We will have more details to share about both Marvel’s Spider-Man PC games as we approach their respective launches. For now, we can reveal that Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered will launch on PC on August 12, 2022 while Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales will launch on PC in Fall 2022.

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ps5 just lost its “best” exclusive

The lemming circle jerk in the comments is just as cringey and pathetic   Look at those retards that think they're gangsta too "He aint got no bitches", yeah I bet this " LemG" pulling all

Why get a 3090 and play games on PS. lol. Oh, ik why

Posted Images

wonder if they will be able to bring over the ray-tracing modes, or if they're porting over the PS4 builds. There wasn't much footage of him swinging by buildings to see if there was any ray-traced reflections.

Just now, jehurey said:

wonder if they will be able to bring over the ray-tracing modes, or if they're porting over the PS4 builds. There wasn't much footage of him swinging by buildings to see if there was any ray-traced reflections.

i would imagine it will be enhanced versions of the ps5 titles.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

From the link

Look at that gorgeous footage! That’s just a tiny sample of what to expect in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on PC. Wait until you get your hands on the sticks…or mouse and keyboard (feature confirmed)! Of course, you can count on additional standard PC-specific features such as adjustable render settings and ray-traced reflections, with more features and details to be announced later.

LOL these same people tried to make fun of me playing the 2018 Spiderman game in 2020 at a higher resolution and higher framerate..........two years ago.

look at what they're trying to say now :tom:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL these same people tried to make fun of me playing the 2018 Spiderman game in 2020 at a higher resolution and higher framerate..........two years ago.

look at what they're trying to say now :tom:

LOL this guy was trying to make fun of Hermits getting late ports.... when he himself doesn't play them until YEARS later(if ever).. that's what we were making fun of :rofl: 

Fucking hypocrite through and through.

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

LOL this guy was trying to make fun of Hermits getting late ports.... when he himself doesn't play them until YEARS later..

he just defeated his entire argument..........again.

so...........he was either butthurt BACK THEN.........or butthurt now.

take your pick

:drake:I can't believe he walked into that one

Just now, jehurey said:

he just defeated his entire argument..........again.

so...........he was either butthurt BACK THEN.........or butthurt now.

take your pick

:drake:I can't believe he walked into that one

Look at the little hypocrite try to beak.. it's not working Jer... it never does... like your PS5 :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Look at the little hypocrite try to beak.. it's not working Jer...

Nope, it absolutely worked.

he knows he just got caught being a hypocrite, and BUTTHURT, and he's trying to avoid it and trying to project it onto me.

The Spiderman remastered took advantage of the PS5, added actual new features., and was  sold for $10 upgrade, and that's for a game in which I bought the retail disc version for less than $20.

You're getting NO NEW FEATURES whatsoever, and are going to pay $40.................and the game is now 4 years old:lawl::lawl:

And didn't Horizon Zero Dawn also come with a framerate stutter on the PC that never got fixed? LOL even Digital Foundry recommended the PS5 patched version over the PC version. LOL

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, it absolutely worked.

he knows he just got caught being a hypocrite, and BUTTHURT, and he's trying to avoid it and trying to project it onto me.

The Spiderman remastered took advantage of the PS5, added actual new features., and was  sold for $10 upgrade, and that's for a game in which I bought the retail disc version for less than $20.

You're getting NO NEW FEATURES whatsoever, and are going to pay $40.................and the game is now 4 years old:lawl::lawl:

And didn't Horizon Zero Dawn also come with a framerate stutter on the PC that never got fixed? LOL even Digital Foundry recommended the PS5 patched version over the PC version. LOL

Oh no?  You don't think we're getting Ultrawide, unlocked framerates, DLSS/FSR, and Dualsense support? :drake: 

And no.. the games aren't 4 years old... Spider-Man: Remastered RT edition is a new game.... you proudly stated that LOL and Miles Morales were released on PS5 in Nov 2020... they're not even 2 years old :rofl: 

And Horizon Zero Dawn has been fixed for a long time, there's no stuttering at all anymore... You know who fixed it?  Nixxes did bitch :tom5: 

Jerky:lawl: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Oh no?  You don't think we're getting Ultrawide,

:tom: this is where he's at.

and he thinks hardware features.............are new graphics features

that's like me saying...............UH me playing it on the PS5 comes with new features, such as suspend mode!

Like I said..........no, you're not getting new graphics upgrades of any kind FROM THE DEVELOPER.

And no Digital Foundry still recommended Horizon Zero Dawn patched on the PS5 as the better version to play.

No, Nixxes did not fix it..........and offered NO PATCH to fix it.

They only patched DLSS and FSR, and reduced load times. Stuttering still continues.:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

:tom: this is where he's at.

and he thinks hardware features.............are new graphics features

that's like me saying...............UH me playing it on the PS5 comes with new features, such as suspend mode!

Like I said..........no, you're not getting new graphics upgrades of any kind FROM THE DEVELOPER.

And no Digital Foundry still recommended Horizon Zero Dawn patched on the PS5 as the better version to play.

No, Nixxes did not fix it..........and offered NO PATCH to fix it.

They only patched DLSS and FSR, and reduced load times. Stuttering still continues.:lawl:

LOL you read that verbatim from an article... which you just checked LOL :rofl: 

And nope... wrong again Jerky :rofls: 

And I've definitely confirmed it. :tom5: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL you read that verbatim from an article... which you just checked LOL :rofl: 

And nope... wrong again Jerky :rofls: 

And I've definitely confirmed it. :tom5: 

:lawl:April 2022:lawl:

Almost two years after the game port released

You just completely self-owned the very thing you were trying to defend.:blessed:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

:lawl:April 2022:lawl:

Almost two years after the game released

You just completely self-owned the very thing you were trying to defend.:blessed:

LMFAO... that's when Alex made the tweet... not when the patch released... dumbass :drake: 

There has been no stutter for a long time.  There was a pre-compilation process which happened after first launch, Nixxes changed it so that it would do it on the title screen.. and since then, there's been no stutter.

The patch when they changed it from that, to entirely background based compilation was in December 2021.... so no... PC has had the best version of Horizon Zero Dawn for a long time already :tom: 

Derpy LOL :mj: