Spider-Man: Remastered AND Miles Morales are both coming to PC

Xbox is so dry that the highlight of lemshits' lives is some old PS4 games coming to PC  :kaz:

:mroff: Lemshits in here pretending that every Series L game isn't available to play on PC on day one.

WTF are we doing here?  :mickeyj: Celebrating old ports like you just won the super bowl?

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ps5 just lost its “best” exclusive

The lemming circle jerk in the comments is just as cringey and pathetic   Look at those retards that think they're gangsta too "He aint got no bitches", yeah I bet this " LemG" pulling all

Why get a 3090 and play games on PS. lol. Oh, ik why

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Xbox is so dry that the highlight of lemshits' lives is some old PS4 games coming to PC  :kaz:

:mroff: Lemshits in here pretending that every Series L game isn't available to play on PC on day one.

WTF are we doing here?  :mickeyj: Celebrating old ports like you just won the super bowl?

Lemij used to make fun of PC being nothing but 6-month old ports

Ms2oygk.png

And now he's trying to boast about.....................................4 year old ports

PC gaming is heading in the right direction.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Watching Jerky lose his shit because Spider-Man is best on PC now like all the other games :tom: 

And those old ports padded the fuck out of PS5's entire year last year.... didn't you guys say they keep selling? 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Watching Jerky lose his shit because Spider-Man is best on PC now like all the other games :tom: 

And those old ports padded the fuck out of PS5's entire year last year.... didn't you guys say they keep selling? 

What "old ports" padded the PS5's lineup during 2021?

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Bruh, those games didn't pad the PS5's launch period. Miles Morales was the only game on there that was launched with the PS5. The rest of the games came out years before PS5 launched. Ghost of Tsushima, TLOU2 are games that came out in 2020 when PS5 launched. R&C and Returnal are year one PS5 games and they aren't on PC.

Right now I'm tired to death of Spiderman Remastered and I'm waiting for Spiderman 2 next year.

The newest game you guys are excited for is 2 years old Miles Morales which is a standalone expansion. Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy are 6 years old and Spiderman is 4 years old, those games are old AF.

I'd understand this thread if Sony suddenly opened the floodgates and released all their games day and date but you guys are here celebrating ports that are half a decade old at best :mickeyj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, jehurey said:

What "old ports" padded the PS5's lineup during 2021?

Spider-Man: Remastered, Ghosts of Tsushima, Ratchet and Clank... LOL you know... basically all the games you played last year :hehe: 

Spider-Man: Remastered, Ghosts of Tsushima, Ratchet and Clank... LOL you know... basically all the games you played last year :hehe: 

How did Spiderman Remastered come out in 2021?

And how is Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart an "old port" in 2021?

And how is Ghost of Tsushima GOTY edition with a new expansion an "old port" in 2021?

Explain.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Bruh, that was the console's launch epriod and those games were new when they were ported to PS5.

Right now I'm tired to death of Spiderman Remastered and I'm waiting for Spiderman 2 next year.

The newest game you guys are excited for is 2 years old Miles Morales which is a standalone expansion. Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy are 6 years old and Spiderman is 4 years old, those games are old AF.

I'd understand this thread if Sony suddenly opened the floodgates and released all their games day and date but you guys are here celebrating ports that are half a decade old at best :mickeyj:

Just like you will wait for Spiderman 2, so will PC gamers. 

This is the first gen Sony ported to PC. You guys didnt believe them when they said it now you claim it doesnt count because they arent day one. LOL

When they release LS games on Pc day one what will your damage control be for that?

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Bruh, that was the console's launch epriod and those games were new when they were ported to PS5.

Ms2oygk.png

Compare that to what he's trying to boast about, today.:mickeyj:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

So what you're saying is that PC gamers will be able to play Spider-Man... AND Miles Morales... and be caught up.... before cows get Spider-Man 2.

I mean... you may be tired to death of Spider-Man 1 and MM.... but you literally don't have any other Spider-Man to play.... so it's not like you're already playing the sequel to something before Hermits get the first ones..

This whole "day and date" thing is funny to me... because you know full well that's the direction they are going.  The simple fact is this... not you.. and definitely not Jehurey... ever would have even considered that both Spider-Man games, both Uncharted games, Horizon ZD (FW is coming too) God of War... and all the others we know are coming.... would have been brought over this quickly.

If you can't admit that the cows are owned as fuck by that on this forum... then you're in denial.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

This is the first gen Sony ported to PC. You guys didnt believe them when they said it now you claim it doesnt count because they arent day one. LOL

When they release LS games on Pc day one what will your damage control be for that?

No............waiting for a NEW GAME...........is not like you waiting for a port.

How stupid do you have to be to try and say that is the same?

The "slippery slope" argument isn't going to work here............Sony has made it clear that they will keep PS5 exclusives through the PS5 console's lifecycle.

407603-sony1.webp

So...........you're entire argument boils down to you HOPING AND WISHING Sony fail like Xbox, and become a day-one third-party multiplat publisher.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

I'm also a Pc gamer and it isn't the same thing.

I'm getting Spiderman next year and PC only ham,ers will be waiting till 2027 for Spiderman 2 if Sony's 4 year port period is the new norm. That's at least 5 years from now. It's not remotely the same thing no matter how you damage control. You're still waiting for old ports. Bt 2027 I'l be gearing up for PS6.

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

He has posts from 2012 saved lol. A decade of butthurt LOL

No, I just did a quick search.

I know its too advanced for you to understand.............you're too stupid to open a RAR file.

:tom: 

And I was clearly making a sarcastic remark.... but he's trying to ignore that :cruise: 

LOL decade-old damage control.

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of more posts of you bashing PC.

Y'know...........because you're a fakeboy.

And he tried to say that I bought a PC video card so I could try to have credibility to bash PC................he must be speaking from experience.:reg:

I'm getting Spiderman next year and PC only ham,ers will be waiting till 2027 for Spiderman 2 if Sony's 4 year port period is the new norm. That's at least 5 years from now. It's not remotely the same thing no matter how you damage control. You're still waiting for old ports. Bt 2027 I'l be gearing up for PS6.

4 years isnt and wont be the norm. Thats what you are telling yourself because you are offended.

Sony is following in MS footsteps. And you should hope they do even more so, especially as a PC gamer too.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

So what you're saying is that PC gamers will be able to play Spider-Man... AND Miles Morales... and be caught up.... before cows get Spider-Man 2.

I mean... you may be tired to death of Spider-Man 1 and MM.... but you literally don't have any other Spider-Man to play.... so it's not like you're already playing the sequel to something before Hermits get the first ones..

This whole "day and date" thing is funny to me... because you know full well that's the direction they are going.  The simple fact is this... not you.. and definitely not Jehurey... ever would have even considered that both Spider-Man games, both Uncharted games, Horizon ZD (FW is coming too) God of War... and all the others we know are coming.... would have been brought over this quickly.

If you can't admit that the cows are owned as fuck by that on this forum... then you're in denial.

The thing with your argument is that I was already caught up with Spiderman in 2018 and Miles Morlaes 2 years ago. Both games are old news and if Sony's wait period for PC ports continues, PC only gamers will be waiting till 2027 for Spiderman 2. I don't know about you but waiting to 5 years to play a game is an L in my book. 5 years is a long ass time to wait.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, jehurey said:

No, I just did a quick search.

I know its too advanced for you to understand.............you're too stupid to open a RAR file.

LOL decade-old damage control.

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of more posts of you bashing PC.

Y'know...........because you're a fakeboy.

And he tried to say that I bought a PC video card so I could try to have credibility to bash PC................he must be speaking from experience.:reg:

No, you didnt lmao.

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

4 year port period? lol...  They're bringing over their franchises... naturally some of those games are older... who gives a shit?

Returnal is coming this year... and that's a PS5 game.

They will have their release window down to within a year by 2024 for many games.  By 2027... there will be day and date games on PC/PS5.

The thing with your argument is that I was already caught up with Spiderman in 2018 and Miles Morlaes 2 years ago. Both games are old news and if Sony's wait period for PC ports continues, PC only gamers will be waiting till 2027 for Spiderman 2. I don't know about you but waiting to 5 years to play a game is an L in my book. 6 years is a long ass time to wait.

Is it 4 years, 5 years or 6 now?

If Spiderman was old news why where you guys still bragging about it, THIS YEAR when asked what you were playing?