Spider-Man: Remastered AND Miles Morales are both coming to PC

Just now, JonbX said:

4 years isnt and wont be the norm.

yes it has been.

and according to Sony..........yes it will be

407603-sony1.webp

You're not getting PS5 exclusives that were built from the ground-up for PS5.

You're not getting them while the PS5 is the primary console for Sony's gaming business

You're not getting them a few months down the line

You're definitely not getting them day-and-date at launch.

At best, tts looking like the way you are barely getting PS4 ports right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ps5 just lost its “best” exclusive

The lemming circle jerk in the comments is just as cringey and pathetic   Look at those retards that think they're gangsta too "He aint got no bitches", yeah I bet this " LemG" pulling all

Why get a 3090 and play games on PS. lol. Oh, ik why

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

4 years isnt and wont be the norm. Thats what you are telling yourself because you are offended.

Sony is following in MS footsteps. And you should hope they do even more so, especially as a PC gamer too.

Do you work for Sony? You can't say that with authority. 4-5 years is the norm from everything we've seen so far (some games are even 6 years later). In fact, Miles Morales is the only game that breaks that norm and it's probably because it's not a full game and is actually still a PS4 game.

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The thing with your argument is that I was already caught up with Spiderman in 2018 and Miles Morlaes 2 years ago. Both games are old news and if Sony's wait period for PC ports continues, PC only gamers will be waiting till 2027 for Spiderman 2. I don't know about you but waiting to 5 years to play a game is an L in my book. 5 years is a long ass time to wait.

What does that mean?  Caught up?

You played the games while other people played other shit.

Hermits will still have the full story right up to where you are.... before you get Spider-Man 2.

If you're trying to say all of Sony's PS4 games suck now...lol ok I guess.  That's a bold strategy Cotton! :D 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

No, you didnt lmao.

yeah I did.

LOL, this is the best you can argue.

in fact, the quote that I posted is a NEW one I had never read before.

The previous post of Lemij bashing PC (and being a fakeboy) were posts from around 2011 that I came across a few months ago.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Do you work for Sony? You can't say that with authority. 4-5 years is the norm from everything we've seen so far (some games are even 6 years later). In fact, Miles Morales is the only game that breaks that norm and it's probably because it's not a full game.

But you can say it? Some games are just old. Theres multiple games that launched with PS5 that have come or are coming soon to other platforms. Look at the graph you guys keep posting as its some sort of evidence that only old games are coming. Well, if thats the case, its a significant amount more, and more and more often.

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah I did.

The previous post of Lemij bashing PC (and being a fakeboy) were posts from around 2011 that I came across a few months ago.

I've bashed every platform dumbass :drake: 

I like how Jerky ACTUALLY thinks he's catching me with something here :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Hermits will still have the full story right up to where you are.... before you get Spider-Man 2.

LOL this is what he's saying to try and make himself feel better.

You'll know the story right up to the release of Spider-Man 2?

And then what?

...............you'll be waiting for Spider-man 2:lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yeah I did.

Just the fact that you spend time on it.  open your eyes

Just now, Remij said:

I've bashed every platform dumbass :drake: 

I like how Jerky ACTUALLY thinks he's catching me with something here :lawl: 

I like how he's trying to make general statements to get around of what his posts really mean.

You're a hypocrite.

And a fakeboy, for that matter.

Just now, Remij said:

If you're trying to say all of Sony's PS4 games suck now...lol ok I guess.  That's a bold strategy Cotton! :D 

Caught up means I played the game when they were new and this year while I'm playing God of War Ragnarok and Horizon Forbidden West while PC only owners are playing games like HZD and Spiderman that I finished 4 and 5 years ago and acting liek they are new. It's not the same thing. Anyway you're looking at it, PC only gamers are suffering 4-5 year long delays. 

Just now, JonbX said:

Just the fact that you spend time on it.  open your eyes

Except I just told you that I just found it.

Do you have trouble understanding basic stuff?

Is this seriously the best you can do?

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Caught up means I played the game when they were new and this year while I'm playing God of War Ragnarok and Horizon Forbidden West while PC only owners are playing games like HZD and Spiderman that I finished 4 and 5 years ago and acting liek they are new. It's not the same thing. Anyway you're looking at it, PC only gamers are suffering 4-5 year long delays. 

Its not like there isnt anything else to play while waiting for other games. Youre just playing GOW this year and still pretending to play HFW?

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

But you can say it? Some games are just old. Theres multiple games that launched with PS5 that have come or are coming soon to other platforms. Look at the graph you guys keep posting as its some sort of evidence that only old games are coming. Well, if thats the case, its a significant amount more, and more and more often.

You would have a point if Sony wasn't investing in new IPs for this gen but your point falls apart when you realize Sony i s porting their old PS4 IPs to PC and making new IPs for PS5 that probably won't see the light of day on PC for another 4-6 years.

The graph shows that their PS5 investments are even going to be stronger than they were last gen for PS4 and it's growing not slowing down. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except I just told you that I just found it.

Do you have trouble understanding basic stuff?

Is this seriously the best you can do?

Clearly you found it. And you spent time on doing it. Search his SW account, search his twitter....what else about him are you searching for? 

Its not like there isnt anything else to play while waiting for other games. Youre just playing GOW this year and still pretending to play HFW?

which is more than what you have.

you are literally waiting...............to play 4 year old ports.

That's how bad it currently is for you, right now.

• aitch 1
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

You would have a point if Sony wasn't investing in new IPs for this gen but your point falls apart when you realize Sony i s porting their old PS4 IPs to PC and making new IPs for PS5 that probably won't see the light of day on PC for another 4-6 years.

The graph shows that their PS5 investments are even going to be stronger than they were last gen for PS4 and it's growing not slowing down. 

Sony is making a FUCK ton of live service games. You think those will wait 4 to 12 years to come to PC?

What are you going to say when a lot of those games come to PC day one. You think sony wants to make 10 live service games and keep on PS5 only?

Yall just need to accept what is happening.

• Thanks 1
Just now, jehurey said:

which is more than what you have.

you are literally waiting...............to play 4 year old ports.

That's how bad it currently is for you, right now.

You just lie about everything and dont even play games.  And act like nobody here sees that. But alas, this is all you have.

Clearly you found it. And you spent time on doing it.

Is this what you are now left arguing?

Naw bro...............I saw his post laying on the ground, by happenstance, and I picked it up.:lawl:

Yeah dude............its called the search function.

Searched for a couple of keyword like "console" and "ports" and then searched by author's name.

It literally took less time than it took for YOU to think up and type the post you just made responding to me. LOL

Just now, JonbX said:

God of War Ragnarok, the sequel you dumbass not the 2018 game. It's not out yet but it will be out this year for PS5 and PS4.

How can I pretend to be playing HFW when I own the game? WTF are you smoking? I have access to all those multiplats too and I get Playstation's exclusives first when they launch. Not waiting like a beggar for 4-6 years and hoping they come while I'm still alive.

My point here is as a PC and PS5 owner, I don't wait for anything, period. Whichever way you cut it as a PC only gamer you'll still be waiting years.

Just now, JonbX said:

You just lie about everything and dont even play games.  And act like nobody here sees that. But alas, this is all you have.

Sorry............you're not changing the subject on your jerry fanfic.

I didn't type anything there that was wrong...........did I?