Spider-Man: Remastered AND Miles Morales are both coming to PC

12 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Is it 4 years, 5 years or 6 now?

If Spiderman was old news why where you guys still bragging about it, THIS YEAR when asked what you were playing?

They brag about their games non stop... but when they lose them.... they're old junk they don't play anymore :D 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ps5 just lost its “best” exclusive

The lemming circle jerk in the comments is just as cringey and pathetic   Look at those retards that think they're gangsta too "He aint got no bitches", yeah I bet this " LemG" pulling all

Why get a 3090 and play games on PS. lol. Oh, ik why

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Sony is making a FUCK ton of live service games. You think those will wait 4 to 12 years to come to PC?

What are you going to say when a lot of those games come to PC day one. You think sony wants to make 10 live service games and keep on PS5 only?

Yall just need to accept what is happening.

They are making live service games and those are the ones that will come to PC day one but they've also gone on record and said they are gonna double down on AAA story driven blockbusters this gen. Those won't be arriving on PC until many years from now.

Just now, Remij said:

They brag about their games non stop... but when they lose them.... they're old junk they don't play anymore :D 

LOL jonb makes a false and exaggerated statement.

and then this guy tries to come in and back up his post.

wow, you guys are trying to convince yourselves, hard.

C'mon.........trying debunking this:

407603-sony1.webp

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

God of War Ragnarok, the sequel you dumbass not the 2018 game. It's not out yet but it will be out this year for PS5 and PS4.

How can I pretend to be playing HFW when I own the game? WTF are you smoking? I have access to all those multiplats too and I get Playstation's exclusives first when they launch. Not waiting like a beggar for 4-6 years and hoping they come while I'm still alive.

My point here is as a PC and PS5 owner, I don't wait for anything, period. Whichever way you cut it as a PC only gamer you'll still be waiting years.

I never said GOW18 you DUMB idiot. But you are waiting. Youre waiting for SM2, your waiting for GOW2. And in the meantime, you are pretending to still play a game that came out in February. 

Pc also gets multiplat. PC also gets games not on PS. Drop the act BabyCount :D

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

God of War Ragnarok, the sequel you dumbass not the 2018 game. It's not out yet but it will be out this year for PS5 and PS4.

How can I pretend to be playing HFW when I own the game? WTF are you smoking? I have access to all those multiplats too and I get Playstation's exclusives first when they launch. Not waiting like a beggar for 4-6 years and hoping they come while I'm still alive.

My point here is as a PC and PS5 owner, I don't wait for anything, period. Whichever way you cut it as a PC only gamer you'll still be waiting years.

Nobody is waiting for anything.  There's a literal shit ton of games to play..  You act like mahfuckas just sitting around :D 

And trust me... it's not going to be no 2-3-4 years...  They're porting older games.... you're dumb if you don't think that God of War: Ragnarok is being developed for PC right now alongside the PS5 version... and that goes for Spider Man 2 and all the others as well.  They've made the shift as a company... they're going all in on it.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL jonb makes a false and exaggerated statement.

and then this guy tries to come in and back up his post.

wow, you guys are trying to convince yourselves, hard.

C'mon.........trying debunking this:

407603-sony1.webp

They can't debunk the graph and that's why they keep sidelining it. it's pretty hilarious to watch the mental gymnastics at play here :kaz:

They are making live service games and those are the ones that will come to PC day one but they've also gone on record and said they are gonna double down on AAA story driven blockbusters this gen. Those won't be arriving on PC until many years from now.

Oh, so you are expecting to see numerous LS games day one. Now the argument is story driven AAA only exclusives. LOL

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

They can't debunk the graph and that's why they keep sidelining it. it's pretty hilarious to watch the mental gymnastics at play here :kaz:

The graph debunks what you are saying.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

yeah..........they avoid the graph like the plague, because it automatically shuts down ALL OF THEIR THEORIES, hard.

Sony basically declared this, to their stockholders, this past week

407603-sony1.webp

PS5 exclusives, made just for PS5, and releasing JUST for PS5..................will continue to exist in 2025, nearing the end of the PS5 console gen.

This is not up for debate.

• Upvote 1
Just now, JonbX said:

I never said GOW18 you DUMB idiot. But you are waiting. Youre waiting for SM2, your waiting for GOW2. And in the meantime, you are pretending to still play a game that came out in February. 

Pc also gets multiplat. PC also gets games not on PS. Drop the act BabyCount :D

I'm waiting months for Spiderman 2, you are waiting years. There's a big difference. Trying to pretend waiting months for a game as the same as waiting years for a game is the height of delusion.

I'm so glad I'm not as desperate as you clowns. I can't imagine watching other people play Spiderman 2 on day one while I wait 6 years to play it. Trying to avoid spoilers and pretending some janky multiplat on my PC is the equivalent of playing a Spiderman 2 with Venom on day one :mickeyj:

Jesus christ dude... look at the graph...

You guys are defending PS5 still having SOME exclusives... :tom: 

It's hilarious how PROUDLY Jehurey proclaims that there will still be 1 or 2 PS5 exclusives for PS5... that's why absolutely nobody is responding to that graph... it's not saying anything except PC is becoming more of a priority for Sony :cruise: 

I'm waiting months for Spiderman 2, you are waiting years. There's a big difference. Trying to pretend waiting months for a game as the same as waiting years for a game is the height of delusion.

I'm so glad I'm not as desperate as you clowns. I can't imagine watching other people play Spiderman 2 on day one while I wait 6 years to play it. Trying to avoid spoilers and pretending some janky multiplat on my PC is the equivalent of playing a Spiderman 2 with Venom on day one :mickeyj:

Im not waiting for spiderman at all. Your a PS fanboy, so you cant admit youd rather play those games on PC day one. Even tho, thats exactly what you are going to start doing.

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Oh, so you are expecting to see numerous LS games day one. Now the argument is story driven AAA only exclusives. LOL

Bruh, the games you are hyped for them now is the story driven games. Spiderman, Uncharted and GOW are story driven AAA games, and is what Sony is good at. I don't give two shits about their live service games I haven't seen yet. Why would I be?

Just now, JonbX said:

Im not waiting for spiderman at all. Your a PS fanboy, so you cant admit youd rather play those games on PC day one. Even tho, thats exactly what you are going to start doing.

That's the hilarious thing.... they think we're just sitting... waiting for Sony games :rofl: 

Playstation games on PC... are nothing but icing on the cake... which is made from crystalized cow tears :cruise: 

Jenb literally lurks the forum logged out waiting for days like these where he can log in and feel like hes part of the systemwar, instead of just sitting on the sidelines like a useless lemshit lile he does the rest of the time:fatcruise:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Bruh, the games you are hyped for them now is the story driven games. Spiderman, Uncharted and GOW are story driven AAA games, and is what Sony is good at. I don't give two shits about their live service games I haven't seen yet. Why would I be?

Im sure you will give a shit once they start coming out. Because thats a major focus for sony. 

Just now, JonbX said:

You aren't waiting for Spiderman but you're in here acting like you won the Super Bowl because Spiderman is coming to PC 4 years later? C'mon man, even you don't believe the bullshit that you are typing :kaz:

Just now, Remij said:

That's the hilarious thing.... they think we're just sitting... waiting for Sony games :rofl: 

Playstation games on PC... are nothing but icing on the cake... which is made from crystalized cow tears :cruise: 

And they all know it.