Spider-Man: Remastered AND Miles Morales are both coming to PC

Just now, TLHBO said:

You only post when there is pro ms news or what you consider negative sony news. Everybody knows this. A lemming with no balls lmao

Thats objectively false. In recent times i came in to talk in the ER thread. Im sure you never noticed that tho, as you cannot download games so have no reason to discuss them.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ps5 just lost its “best” exclusive

The lemming circle jerk in the comments is just as cringey and pathetic   Look at those retards that think they're gangsta too "He aint got no bitches", yeah I bet this " LemG" pulling all

Why get a 3090 and play games on PS. lol. Oh, ik why

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

IK you as the guy that posts like Bodycount did 10 years ago. I thought you didnt like old stuff :rofls:

:kaz: I don't know who Bodycount is but it sounds like he hurt you and a lot of lemshits on this forum since you guys keep bringing him up. Did he get banned? He sounds like a legend lol.

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: I don't know who Bodycount is but it sounds like he hurt you and a lot of lemshits on this forum since you guys keep bringing him up. Did he get banned? He sounds like a legend lol.

But you know what games we hyped? HmmKK

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Thats objectively false. In recent times i came in to talk in the ER thread. Im sure you never noticed that tho, as you cannot download games so have no reason to discuss them.

I can download many games thank you. You however can't download anything even if you wanted to since xbox has no games :rofls: Well nothing other than inferior multiplats.

• dead 1
Just now, TLHBO said:

I can download many games thank you. You however can't download anything even if you wanted to since xbox has no games :rofls: Well nothing other than inferior multiplats.

No you cant lol

13 minutes ago, JonbX said:

But you know what games we hyped? HmmKK

I posted in the old systemwars forum at GS and I’ve been lurking here for years without posting. I only decided to make an account here when PS5 launched but I’m a long time lurker and system warrior that’s how I know you :mjgrin:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

You're not getting either on PC anytime soon.

And with GT7, I actually wanted the steelbook.

Well then why don’t you play them? :D  You played full price when you won’t even play them until they’re both cheapo prices :tom:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I posted in the old systemwars forum at GS and I’ve been lurking here for years without posting. I only decided to make an account here when PS5 launched but I’m a long time lurker and system warrior that’s how I know you :mjgrin:

:beckham:

:tom:1bF2cBa.png

41 minutes ago, JonbX said:

These guys would argue with the tops at Sony that what they are saying is not true 😂

sony is saying that ps5 exclusives will exist right on through the end of the ps5 lifecycle.

there is nothing to argue:

407603-sony1.webp

go ahead, debunk this

39 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's obvious what they're doing.  If you don't like them, they don't care.  They've already said they just need a few of them to be successful and it will change their entire business.

Those are Jim Ryan's words.  If they have PS5 and PC live service games which are extremely successful... at that point they'll just be like "We make PS and PC games now period"...  

That's exactly what's happening.  The house of cards will fall... and cows will act like they knew it was going to happen all along.

No, those are not Jim Ryan's words. And he does not say that, in the slightest.

Here are his words:

"Pete [Parsons, CEO of Bungie] and I have spent a lot of time talking, and we were struck by how similarly we see the world. And just how complementary our two organisations are. We're like two pieces of jigsaw that can slot together. They make massive, immersive games that have no end. Whereas PlayStation's strength, as you know, is in the single-player, narrative-rich, stories. Our studios make those games and they are some of the best games you'll find anywhere."

He literally establishes "Playstation's strength" as single-player narrative games.

And then says that the Bungie acquisition compliments Sony......he's implying that Bungie's strength is something that Sony does not do.

Sorry, buddy.............nothing is replacing Sony's way of doing business.

They brought in a business partner that does OTHER TYPES of business that Sony does not do.

And one is not going to pull the other in its direction.

Sony has extra money to gamble and invest........so the Bungie acquisition is probably a safe bet, and they'll at least make back their investment, but the best possible scenario is that Sony gets to be a part of free-to-play multiplayer games on the PC that end up becoming huge hits for the next 5-10 years that microsoft and Xbox make no gains in the PC space........and Sony just gets a healthy profit by being a partner with Bungie.

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Well then why don’t you play them? :D  You played full price when you won’t even play them until they’re both cheapo prices :tom:

Don't worry and whine about me.:drake:

You don't even have your own Xbox account, or your own xbox for that matter. LOL

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, those are not Jim Ryan's words. And he does not say that, in the slightest.

“I would say for example, if we are successful in making a portion of the 12 live service games that we have in development in PlayStation Studios… if only a portion of those enjoy critical and commercial success, then the impact of that over time will be completely transformational to our business structure.”

Fucking idiot :drake:

:lawl: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Fucking idiot :drake:

:lawl: 

So........he said absolutely nothing about it affecting how they do their traditional single player game business on PS5.

Please hightlight the part that supports your narrative.

You already know I'm gonna absolutely win this argument.............so you're going to run away and not answer my challenge:

“I would say for example, if we are successful in making a portion of the 12 live service games that we have in development in PlayStation Studios… if only a portion of those enjoy critical and commercial success, then the impact of that over time will be completely transformational to our business structure.”

C'mon, highlight the part that proves your narrative.

I'll wait.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So........he said absolutely nothing about it affecting how they do their traditional single player game business on PS5.

Please hightlight the part that supports your narrative.

You already know I'm gonna absolutely win this argument.............so you're going to run away and now answer my challenge:

C'mon, highlight the part that proves your narrative.

I'll wait.

I never said a single fucking thing about it affecting their single player game business.... that's YOUR narrative :roll: 

I even said above they will be using their live service to reduce the risk involved in their Single Player story games... 

What I added was that once they have successful and proven live service games on both PS and PC... then the business will change to "We make PS and PC games now" and all of their games will be day and date.  By that time there will be no more worry about what whiney PS fanboys think... they'll have successfully changed their business to multiplat development full stop.

Just now, Remij said:

I never said a single fucking thing about it affecting their single player game business.... that's YOUR narrative :roll: 

yes you did

at that point they'll just be like "We make PS and PC games now period"...  

That's exactly what's happening.  The house of cards will fall... and cows will act like they knew it was going to happen all along.

that's exactly what you were saying, that the PC was going to drag Sony's PS5 single-player games into the PC space.

That's not happening.

Jim Ryan bought a PC developer............to make PC games.

Its not up for debate.............he literally drew the picture for you:

407603-sony1.webp

This is, literally and visually, not up for debate.  Notice how everything I said fits perfectly with Jim's words and this recent graph showing you the future.

Thanks for backtracking, that's what I thought.

I love how his logic skips several steps for him to arrive to:

"We make PS and PC games now" and all of their games will be day and date

With no proof.

While Sony literally showed their stockholders the complete opposite.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes you did

that's exactly what you were saying, that the PC was going to drag Sony's PS5 single-player games into the PC space.

That's not happening.

Yes, it is happening.  :tom: 

When Sony has a few PC and PS live service games that are massive successes... PS exclusive story games are done for.  Day and date on PC.

Your graph shows them moving in exactly that direction... keep posting it for me :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, it is happening.  :tom: 

When Sony has a few PC and PS live service games that are massive successes... PS exclusive story games are done for.  Day and date on PC.

Your graph shows them moving in exactly that direction... keep posting it for me :hehe: 

No it doesn't

it literally shows them having more PS5 exclusives in 2025 than they do now.

Prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how his logic skips several steps for him to arrive to:

With no proof.

While Sony literally showed their stockholders the complete opposite.

Stay mad that Sony is becoming a PC and PS company.  Day and Date is coming.. for ALL games :geese: 

Just now, Remij said:

Stay mad that Sony is becoming a PC and PS company.  Day and Date is coming.. for ALL games :geese: 

He's trying to run out of the conversation........while screaming angry.

Its not going to work, just like all of his other failed attempts.

He's literally telling me that HE's mad when he typed that first sentence. :drake: