Death Stranding

Ghost of Tsushima

GT7

Demon's Souls

Bloodborne

TLOU: Factions

TLOU: Remastered

TLOU2

We know for a fact every single one of those games either has come, or is coming... 

Jesus fucking christ... everything cows hold dear.... raped and pillaged :cruise: 

And all the new Live Service games that sony is focusing on ( which cows claimed to hate ) will be on PC day one. Hell i wouldnt be surprised if some make it over to xbox :D 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You mean games that are years old? Isn't this like bragging about dating a girl someone else dumped and got over already. 

Not only did they have a multi-plat showcase of games best on PC and Xbox they are willingly throwing every game they can to PC   Sony is 3rd party, with a focus on Live-Service games and

oh youre back    

Posted Images

Just now, JonbX said:

And all the new Live Service games that sony is focusing on ( which cows claimed to hate ) will be on PC day one. Hell i wouldnt be surprised if some make it over to xbox :D 

Yep, and neither would I LOL

I told these fucks that once the dominos start falling it's going to feel like it happened all at once. :tom: 

Jerky the fake sheep non-gamer who doesn't play any games unless he's forced to is hilariously more owned than the cows themselves :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yep, and neither would I LOL

I told these fucks that once the dominos start falling it's going to feel like it happened all at once. :tom: 

Jerky the fake sheep non-gamer who doesn't play any games unless he's forced to is hilariously more owned than the cows themselves :rofl: 

They have been in the denial stage and refuse to leave it. Its not going to happen....its already been happening and will continue too.

holy shit...............Lemij is getting bitchslapped so hard in the other thread, he's trying to get jonb to try and talk about me in this second thread, as well.

Uh..........no................PS5 exclusives are going to remain, this is already confirmed from Sony

407603-sony1.webp

these two lemmings are just lying to themselves.

the PC games that Sony is working on were already meant to be PC games............no they're not coming to Xbox

Wouldn't surprise me if Sony opens their own PC retail app, so that credit card transactions occur over their own system, instead of Steam.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, JonbX said:

They have been in the denial stage and refuse to leave it. Its not going to happen....its already been happening and will continue too.

Exactly.

Jerky still denies that the Nvidia Leak is real.... despite Nvidia confirming the list is real... and lots of the games already either releasing or announced.   :hest: 

Real talk... Jehurey by himself is taking it worse than all of the Lemmings put together when MS starting bringing their games over.. like holy shit :kaz: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

holy shit...............Lemij is getting bitchslapped so hard in the other thread, he's trying to get jonb to try and talk about me in this second thread, as well.

Uh..........no................PS5 exclusives are going to remain, this is already confirmed from Sony

407603-sony1.webp

these two lemmings are just lying to themselves.

the PC games that Sony is working on were already meant to be PC games............no they're not coming to Xbox

Wouldn't surprise me if Sony opens their own PC retail app, so that credit card transactions occur over their own system, instead of Steam.

Not one word about exclusivity in your image :Jeff:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Not one word about exclusivity in your image :Jeff:

Ah yes, there is.

THe dark blue part of the bar graph IS specifically establishing that it is PS5 exclusive.

Wow..............you are too stupid to even read a basic bar graph.

I wonder..................even after I explained it in this post.............I wonder if you're still stupid enough to challenge me and continue arguing the opposite.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Exactly.

Jerky still denies that the Nvidia Leak is real.... despite Nvidia confirming the list is real... and lots of the games already either releasing or announced.   :hest: 

Real talk... Jehurey by himself is taking it worse than all of the Lemmings put together when MS starting bringing their games over.. like holy shit :kaz: 

LOL he's now wishing that I looked as pathetic as he does..........openly begging and trying to hype the geforce now leak.

Oh man..........he's basically telling me that he knows the things he does make him look embarrassing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Ah yes, there is.

THe dark blue part of the bar graph IS specifically establishing that it is PS5 exclusive.

Wow..............you are too stupid to even read a basic bar graph.

I wonder..................even after I explained it in this post.............I wonder if you're still stupid enough to challenge me and continue arguing the opposite.

No, it says it will be on those platforms. We already know Bungies new game will be on Xbox, too. 

There is 0 reason to own a PlayStation. I’m about to just throw mine away, tbh. 

Just now, ghostz said:

No, it says it will be on those platforms. We already know Bungies new game will be on Xbox, too. 

And it shows that PS5 ONLY bar graph existing in 2025.

Hence they are PS5 exclusives.

They are saying there will be MORE PS5 exclusives in 2025 than there currently will be in 2022.

So................you don't actually know how to read a bar graph?

Good thing you work in a cubicle.

Just now, jehurey said:

And it shows that PS5 ONLY bar graph existing in 2025.

Hence they are PS5 exclusives.

They are saying there will be MORE PS5 exclusives in 2025 than there currently will be in 2022.

So................you don't actually know how to read a bar graph?

Good thing you work in a cubicle.

Sorry, it doesn’t say PS4/PS5 only. I’ll wait until you can point out where it says it won’t be released on other platforms as well. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Exactly.  All their games are best on PC.

I mean, the hilarity of Jerky of all people... with Ratchet and Clank being the only PS5 game he's played to completion... trying to talk about Playstation exclusives  :rofl: 

He got his PS5.. .and he's just now getting to PS4 exclusives... he doesn't game unless he's forced to :rofls: 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sorry, it doesn’t say PS4/PS5 only. I’ll wait until you can point out where it says it won’t be released on other platforms as well. 

Holy shit............you really don't know how to read bar graphs, do you?:tom:

The middle bar clearly establishes the dark blue as being fully PS5-only..........because there's another color for PS4/PS5 cross-platform, and another color for any game arriving on PC.

And guess what..........the same dark blue color exist in the 2025 graph...........therefore PS5 exclusives still remain.

If you can't understand that, then you're lost. (well, we already know you've lost).

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Exactly.  All their games are best on PC.

No, they're not.

Coming straight from Sony themselves...............PS5 exclsuives will remain

407603-sony1.webp

Let me know when you can debunk this.

You've been avoiding it..........because you know you can't debunk it, and it automatically crushes all of the arguments you've made in the past three years.

Smoking gun picture.

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Uncharted 4

Uncharted: Lost Legacy

Spider-Man Remastered

Spider-Man Miles Morales

God of War

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

Ratchet and Clank 2016

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Horizon: Forbidden West

Days Gone

Returnal

Sackboy

Death Stranding

Ghost of Tsushima

GT7

Demon's Souls

Bloodborne

TLOU2

We know for a fact every single one of those games either has come, or is coming... 

Jesus fucking christ... everything cows hold dear.... raped and pillaged :cruise: 

I just want Bloodborne so I don't have to go through a paywall to play it online and Killzone 2/3 with mouse/kb controls. Naturally we don't get them :roll:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Uncharted 4

Uncharted: Lost Legacy

Spider-Man Remastered

Spider-Man Miles Morales

God of War

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

Ratchet and Clank 2016

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Horizon: Forbidden West

Days Gone

Returnal

Sackboy

Death Stranding

Ghost of Tsushima

GT7

Demon's Souls

Bloodborne

TLOU2

Just buy a PS5 if you love them so much. Most of those are already free with PS Plus :banderoos:

• aitch 1
Just now, Voidler said:

Just buy a PS5 if you love them so much. Most of those are already free with PS Plus :banderoos:

They will also be on PSPC+Pass

24 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I've played most of them... on PS4 already lmao...

And nah... I'm forever done with consoles.  They're just wastes of money.  PC is superior, and gets everything.  I'm not a kid that needs every device anymore.

PC+Steam Deck :smoke: