Sony to announce God of War: Ragnarök's delay until 2023

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eh I wouldn’t be surprised. 2023 is the new 2022 lol

Would be one of the least surprising delays ever, think Sony will release something else by the end of this year. Leave GoW for early next year. 

More credible sources than this say you're gonna be disappointed  

Posted Images

I wouldn't be surprised either.  Apparently Jason Schreier asked people "who would know" and they said they know nothing about GoW slipping to 2023... so as far as we can tell it's just a BS rumor.

That said, if it does get delayed.. and say launches around March next year... that would be fucking crazy.  We could have Zelda, Starfield, and God of War all very close to each other.  Maybe if Sony has TLOU: Remake and Factions ready for later on this year, they would be smart to bump GoW:R to next year regardless.  Especially if their Q1 is looking light next year.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Sony to announce God of War: Ragnarök's delay until 2023

Sony to announce God of War: Ragnarök's delay until 2023 (gamereactor.eu)

Looks like Cows will possibly have to wait until next year to beta test this game for me.

LOL second class citizen is basically telling us that he's waiting 5 years for a good game to play on his PC.:drake:

This is literally where they're at.

No surprise, considering this guy told me, last year, that his most anticipated game for his PC was Far Cry 6.

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL second class citizen is basically telling us that he's waiting 5 years for a good game to play on his PC.:drake:

This is literally where they're at.

No surprise, considering this guy told me, last year, that his most anticipated game for his PC was Far Cry 6.

You had to be forced to play Ratshit and Jank :rofl: :freeman: 

All the other games you've played on PS5.... were years and years after their original releases :tom: 

How's GTA5 going? :drake: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You had to be forced to play Ratshit and Jank :rofl: :freeman: 

LOL he's going to straight to talking about me.

And claiming something that wasn't even true (they haven't figured that one out yet, almost an entire year later. LOL)

lemming's are getting exited.........not over leaks about what THEY MIGHT PLAY..........but over E3 leaks about other games possibly getting delayed.

that's where they're currently at, right now.

even more pathetic, is that the guy making this thread is a PC second-class citizen PRETENDING TO BE A LEMMING

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's going to straight to talking about me.

And claiming something that wasn't even true (they haven't figured that one out yet, almost an entire year later. LOL)

LOL you were FORCED, against your will, to play Ratshit :rofl: 

We all watched :kaz: 

The guy who's got Demon's Souls, Returnal, GT7, and Horizon: Forbidden West to play... but instead playing Unraveled Two and GTA5 talking down to others about not getting and playing PS5 bangers  :deader:

Your own fucking actions prove you don't give a single SHIT about PS5's exclusives bitch :cruise: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LOL you were FORCED, against your will, to play Ratshit :rofl: 

LOL he's now melting down about something from last year.....because he has nothing else to respond with.

LOL he still doesn't know that he saw a "bet" that was already determined before it was made.:drake:

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

😰

Any means necessary to have a triple digit lead over Sony in high scoring games by the end of the gen :bate:, just like last gen.  If that includes stealing your candy and making you cry, so be it.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Any means necessary to have a triple digit lead over Sony in high scoring games by the end of the gen :bate:, just like last gen.  If that includes stealing your candy and making you cry, so be it.

except they're LAST-GEN games:tom:

so, unless you have day one PS5 games........you literally can't get the same number of games.

oh man, you just revealed your embarrassing hand, right there.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

except they're LAST-GEN games:tom:

so, unless you have day one PS5 games........you literally can't get the same number of games.

oh man, you just revealed your embarrassing hand, right there.

I have no clue as to what you are talking about. PS5/4 releases on PC this gen count as a PC title at MC/GS tallies.

14 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I have no clue

OH BOY...........:drake: yeah, I am clearly seeing that you have no clue.

Looks like you're general gaming "acumen" is worthless.

Good thing you told me, so that nobody sees you as a real gamer ever again.

Man...........is the state of PC development THAT BAD that you mistook 2018 PS4 developed titles for PS5 games?

Yikes.:qbad:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yikes.:qbad:

Shut the fuck up and keep giving me your games so that PC continues to have a triple digit lead by the end of the gen like it did last gen. 🤣

Up next, TLOU: Remake, Spider-Man Remastered, Miles Morales, and several other rumored games. :aitch:

:drake:

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Shut the fuck up

he's mad because i found out he doesn't know the basics about video games.

poor guy..........i also love how he keeps on re-listing the same three games, both in the past tense and in the future tense......to make it seem like its a higher number

chris-tucker-money-counting-friday-movie

:drake:

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i also love how he keeps on re-listing the same three games,

I'm literally just listing confirmed PS5 games that are 100% confirmed coming to PC....

More to follow :bate: Keep beta testing, without pay.  

Edited by Substatic