Sony to announce God of War: Ragnarök's delay until 2023

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

how desperate do you have to be to run to Jason Scheier?:drake:

Almost as bad as making a thread based off of something Jeff Grubb said.:drake::drake:

Ask Gouko.. he tweeted the bloomberg article as confirmation it was BS :drake: 

And yea, we know you're butthurt about Grubb... you only have room in your heart for one fatass Jeff podcaster to religiously follow :mj: 

4 hours ago, Ike said:

I'm talking about OP here but nice to out yourself as the lemming trash you are. :muttley:

Oh, and now he's going to act like him and all the other butthurt bitches don't constantly call me a lemming :tom: 

"Look look he outed himself!!" :lemming: 

:tom: 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eh I wouldn’t be surprised. 2023 is the new 2022 lol

Would be one of the least surprising delays ever, think Sony will release something else by the end of this year. Leave GoW for early next year. 

More credible sources than this say you're gonna be disappointed  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Ask Gouko.. he tweeted the bloomberg article as confirmation it was BS :drake: 

And yea, we know you're butthurt about Grubb... you only have room in your heart for one fatass Jeff podcaster to religiously follow :mj: 

Oh, and now he's going to act like him and all the other butthurt bitches don't constantly call me a lemming :tom: 

"Look look he outed himself!!" :lemming: 

:tom: 

LOL I'm supposed to be butthurt about Jeff Grubb?

For what??????? Making you look stupid for following his rumors last year?:drake:

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I'm supposed to be butthurt about Jeff Grubb?

For what??????? Making you look stupid for following his rumors last year?:drake:

You're not supposed to be, but you are. LOL

45 minutes ago, Remij said:

I already explained that you only have room in your heart for one fatass Jeff podcaster.

explain that part........what exactly do I need to "have room" in "my heart"? for what point, exactly?

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Debunked  backfire thread

Nope. I said "possibly". I cover ALL my bases, I am always 10 steps ahead like Light Yagumi.

Looks like Cows will possibly have to wait until next year to beta test this game for me.

death-note-kira.gif

And this is GREAT NEWS. It only means I'll get this game sooner after you unpaid peasants are finished testing it for me. Can't wait to play it on my XBOX SX controller, the way Sony games were meant to be played with.

8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nope. I said "possibly". I cover ALL my bases, I am always 10 steps ahead like Light Yagumi.

death-note-kira.gif

And this is GREAT NEWS. It only means I'll get this game sooner after you unpaid peasants are finished testing it for me. Can't wait to play it on my XBOX SX controller, the way Sony games were meant to be played with.

You will get the game 7 years from now when the PS6 is out, stop kidding yourself clown and everyone has moved on to the next SSM IP  :mj:

Imagine waiting half a decade later to pay full price for console table scraps and pretending you’re not a beggar, couldn’t be me :hest:

40 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You will get the game 7 years from now  

Recorded. You will regret this.

40 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

console table scraps 

The BY FAR Best version isn't scraps. That's you being an unpaid beta slave! The last God of War took a bit over 3 years and was far better on PC, all while PC has by far more games to play during those 3 years (over 100 more high scoring games than Piss 4 and 5)! These games are just bonuses, we don't need them.  

Edited by Substatic
7 hours ago, Substatic said:

Fantastic news. That means my unpaid Sony slaves will get to beta test this for me even quicker if it does indeed come out this year!

LOL these idiots paid $40 for a four year old Horizon Zero Dawn port.

That had nothing customized for the PC and actually had frame stutter for 18 months.:drake: Which the Playstation versions never had.

Four years later. $40.........and he's the one who ended up with the beta version. LOL

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL these idiots paid $40 for a four year old Horizon Zero Dawn port.

That had nothing customized for the PC and actually had frame stutter for 18 months.:drake: Which the Playstation versions never had.

Four years later. $40.........and he's the one who ended up with the beta version. LOL

Hermits paid $40 to stick it to cowshits... :geese: 

Ultrawide, DLSS, higher graphics settings... and the stutter has been fixed for a while now.  You're mad because it's the best version of the game.

And what's funny... is that it was fixed in 2021... and yet you're still playing this game in 2022 on PS5..  So shut the fuck up.  :mj: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hermits paid $40 to stick it to cowshits... :geese: 

LOL he actually admitted his butthurt.

And...........in Lemij's case, he's probably not even playing the $40 PC game of a four year old Playstation port............because he already paid $60 for the PS4 already.

Just like he is already paid $70 for PS5-native games on his PS5...............and he's fakeboying (again, which he has a history of doing)

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he actually admitted his butthurt.

And...........in Lemij's case, he's probably not even playing the $40 PC game of a four year old Playstation port............because he already paid $60 for the PS4 already.

Just like he is already paid $70 for PS5-native games on his PS5...............and he's fakeboying (again, which he has a history of doing)

1654876679066.png

:geese: 

• Haha 1