Summer Games Fest thread - Stream is tomorrow (June 9th) @ 11am PST/2pm EST

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will hopefully have some good announcements and reveals

While I think the game looks very good it’s pretty much just a rebranded Dead Space. There was a distinct lack of creativity or games with any ‘wow factor’.    As crazy as it sounds I think MS is

Uh, no... LOL That's a bet Gouko and I have... and I've always maintained that. LOL    You've whittled yourself.... into an argument you just lost  

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I need to see more Plague Tale Requiem. The lack of info on that game lately is a bummer, and makes me think its going to slip into 2023.

Broooo that would suck! 

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wonder how much Sony will have here. They surely didn't bust their entire load with the last state of play.

I could see the show capping with a GOW date trailer. That would be hype and a megaton all at once. 

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I could see the show capping with a GOW date trailer. That would be hype and a megaton all at once. 

There was a small leak recently indicating that Kojima next’s game was horror themed and Margaret Qualley was one of the characters. Would be awesome if we got a teaser of whatever that’s supposed to be:whew:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

its over....that was disappointing. 2 hours and there was nothing impressive or surprising. The best thing was probably the Callisto Protocol footage.

nice, i'm looking forward to that. i'll check it out later.

its over....that was disappointing. 2 hours and there was nothing impressive or surprising. The best thing was probably the Callisto Protocol footage.

The best thing was cows losing another one of their biggest franchises to PC :geese: 

Horizon

God of War

Spider-Man

The Last of Us

Literally EVERYTHING.  There's NOTHING sacred for cows anymore :hest: 

Remember when cows (and fakeboy sheep) were like "HAHAHAH you're getting PSNow versions of those games"... :omglol: 

So there really was NOTHING?

Just footage of the Dead Space type of game............that we really don't need to see footage, because we know exactly how those games play.

Jesus, PC has nothing.

42 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

nice, i'm looking forward to that. i'll check it out later.

While I think the game looks very good it’s pretty much just a rebranded Dead Space. There was a distinct lack of creativity or games with any ‘wow factor’. 

As crazy as it sounds I think MS is in a good spot with their showcase. There’s no way it can be less exciting than this one.

• Geese 1
50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So there really was NOTHING?

Just footage of the Dead Space type of game............that we really don't need to see footage, because we know exactly how those games play.

Jesus, PC has nothing.

PC has everything :drake: