Summer Games Fest thread - Stream is tomorrow (June 9th) @ 11am PST/2pm EST

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You literally brought up Jerry first and when I call you out for trying to pin his argument on me... 

You're asking me why I brought him up? 

U ok Kid? 

he already admitted to me, with that 2025 bar graph, that he knows that Sony will still not be doing day-one multiplats by the end of the PS5 gen.

once I realized that he had just lost a THREE YEAR LONG argument.............he disappeared and never responded again.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will hopefully have some good announcements and reveals

While I think the game looks very good it’s pretty much just a rebranded Dead Space. There was a distinct lack of creativity or games with any ‘wow factor’.    As crazy as it sounds I think MS is

Uh, no... LOL That's a bet Gouko and I have... and I've always maintained that. LOL    You've whittled yourself.... into an argument you just lost  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You literally brought up Jerry first and when I call you out for trying to pin his argument on me... 

You're asking me why I brought him up? 

U ok Kid? 

Bitch what did I say... it doesn't matter about what Jerry and I were talking about... you said something.. right?  You said that there would be no day 1 first party exclusives that release on PS5 and PC simultaneously.

I said there would be.

That's where we're at.  Shut the fuck up about Jerry :mj: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Bitch what did I say... it doesn't matter about what Jerry and I were talking about... you said something.. right?  You said that there would be no day 1 first party exclusives that release on PS5 and PC simultaneously.

I said there would be.

And you admitted that its not going to happen anytime soon.

which means you've definitely backtracked, and basically lost a three year long argument.

:trump:

37 minutes ago, Remij said:

I said there would be.

LemiJ being up Jerry, turns around and says don't bring up Jerry :patpatpat:

No. Day 1s like Sony said... Keep dreaming bitch. 

I didn't realize there was an actual show floor set up with demos of some of the games people can play. Its very small but if Keighley tries to expand this then it could be a major competitor to E3 (which supposedly is going to return for sure next year according to the ESA).

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/summer-game-fest-day-one-vlog/2970-21635/free-video

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I didn't realize there was an actual show floor set up with demos of some of the games people can play. Its very small but if Keighley tries to expand this then it could be a major competitor to E3 (which supposedly is going to return for sure next year according to the ESA).

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/summer-game-fest-day-one-vlog/2970-21635/free-video

would that demo floor only be for gaming journalists who are going to vote on awards?

Judging from that video, it definitely looks like a small PR video for gaming press.