Summer Games Fest thread - Stream is tomorrow (June 9th) @ 11am PST/2pm EST

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will hopefully have some good announcements and reveals

While I think the game looks very good it’s pretty much just a rebranded Dead Space. There was a distinct lack of creativity or games with any ‘wow factor’.    As crazy as it sounds I think MS is

Uh, no... LOL That's a bet Gouko and I have... and I've always maintained that. LOL    You've whittled yourself.... into an argument you just lost  

Posted Images

Just now, Substatic said:

You have to be trolling. Sony literally disagrees with you in their presentation.

No, they literally do not.

Screenshot-2022-05-26-004513-768x419.jpg

let me know when you have ACTUAL SONY EVIDENCE that debunks this.

You have no attempted to run away.and posted some mindless link, and you've highlighted nothing

(because you don't know what to highlight that would debunk this graph).

Boy, you are getting lazy at this point.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they literally do not.

let me know when you have ACTUAL SONY EVIDENCE that debunks this.

Debunks what.

That chart is accurate. They want to continue PC growth......IT LITERALLY SAYS SO AGAIN 2 PAGES EARLIER,

lulz.png

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Debunks what.

That chart is accurate. They want to continue PC growth......IT LITERALLY SAYS SO AGAIN 2 PAGES EARLIER,

lulz.png

Debunks the part where they show how much of their game output is JUST FOR THE PS5.

That part.

Debunk THAT SPECIFIC part:

C'mon sweetheart.....................we're waiting.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

By the end of the gen. :reg: 

Dude acting like he can't see that a PC version was announced along side the PS5 ANNOUNCEMENT trailer... just today :hest: 

Yes, I've seen your recent "by the end of the gen" qualifier that you added after the fact.... the intial discussion on this was years ago... Your soft back peddle doesn't change anything. 

I called the old ports from day 1:umad:

TLOU1 is an old PS3 game. What's this the 3rd re release of this game. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes, I've seen your recent "by the end of the gen" qualifier that you added after the fact.... the intial discussion on this was years ago... Your soft back peddle doesn't change anything. 

I called the old ports from day 1:umad:

TLOU1 is an old PS3 game. What's this the 3rd re release of this game. 

No I didn't add any qualifier after the fact...  LMFAO 

And no you didn't... you didn't call shit... you pumped up your boy Jerky when he was beaking about them being PSNow versions... and then once you realized that they weren't PSNow games... you chimed in about older ports... which anyone with a fucking brain knew they'd start with :tom: 

I told your ass by the end of this gen they will have started releasing games day and date... and you disagreed. 

TLOU Part 1 is actually a new PS5 game.... as well as a PC game.  Sony's selling it to cows.... again :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

And no you didn't... you didn't call shit... you pumped up your boy Jerky when he was beaking about them being PSNow versions... and then once you realized that they weren't PSNow games... you chimed in about older ports... which anyone with a fucking brain knew they'd start with :tom: 

I told your ass by the end of this gen they will have started releasing games day and date... and you disagreed. 

TLOU Part 1 is actually a new PS5 game.... as well as a PC game.  Sony's selling it to cows.... again :hehe: 

LemiJ resorting to making shit up. 

I didn't get involved in you and Jehurey's PSN Now merry go around. 

I always maintained old ports for PC.. As Sony said that from the start of the gen. 

Both you and Jerry added your own spin. 

Jerry with PSN now steaming and you with Day and date. 

:umad:

TLOU1 is an old game, this is like the 3rs version of it... 

Not even going to argue with you about that... You're just being retarded as always :patpatpat:

Edited by Goukosan
41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

PC is separate for 2022 even though there are Sony multiplats in 2022. That chart shows they will continue to put games on PC......

Here's more to confirm it (the last was from the SAME PRESENTATION!):

5LpJBsq.png

AZ9mbkr.png

lulz.png

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Goukosan said:

LemiJ resorting to making shit up. 

I didn't get involved in you and Jehurey's PSN Now merry go around. 

I always maintained old ports for PC.. As Sony said that from the start of the gen. 

Both you and Jerry added your own spin. 

Jerry with PSN now steaming and you with Day and date. 

:umad:

Did you not say right here in this quote, that "what wont happen is day 1 releases of those exclusive PS games on PC"?

dddda1.png

You always maintained old ports..... except you said the above.. that there wont be day 1 releases... and I maintained that there would be new games PS5 and PC day and date by the end of the gen.

You're not backtracking bud.

Just now, Remij said:

Did you not say right here in this quote, that "what wont happen is day 1 releases of those exclusive PS games on PC"?

dddda1.png

You always maintained old ports..... except you said the above.. that there wont be day 1 releases... and I maintained that there would be new games PS5 and PC day and date by the end of the gen.

You're not backtracking bud.

Day 1 releases of new games genius. 

TLOU1 is not a new game no matter how you try to spin it.  It's the 3rd re-release of a game that released on PS3. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Day 1 releases of new games genius. 

TLOU1 is not a new game no matter how you try to spin it.  It's the 3rd re-release of a game that released on PS3. 

Uh... no shit sherlock... that's what I'm talking about.  Why the fuck do you think I'm saying by the end of the gen? :drake: 

We've gone from Horizon PS4 port 3 years later, announced in a random paragraph in a web article, to 1.5y later Miles Morales announced in an segment of their State of Play, to now being announced in the same trailer as the PS5 announcement, coming shortly thereafter....

And you think by the end of the gen Sony wont release a new single player game and release day and date for PS5 and PC? LOL...  I remember the fucking lemmings saying the EXACT SAME SHIT. :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Uh... no shit sherlock... that's what I'm talking about.  Why the fuck do you think I'm saying by the end of the gen? :drake: 

We've gone from Horizon PS4 port 3 years later, announced in a random paragraph in a web article, to 1.5y later Miles Morales announced in an segment of their State of Play, to now being announced in the same trailer as the PS5 announcement, coming shortly thereafter....

And you think by the end of the gen Sony wont release a new single player game and release day and date for PS5 and PC? LOL...  I remember the fucking lemmings saying the EXACT SAME SHIT. :hest: 

Falling back to your end of the gen post initial discussion qualifier :sabu:

Sony already laid of their plans for PC years ago.. So far they have stuck to it ro a T. 

You and Jerry both had your separate delusional spin on it... You both can keep thinking that...

I'm sticking to what I said from day 1, without any post discussion qualifiers :umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Falling back to your end of the gen post initial discussion qualifier :sabu:

Sony already laid of their plans for PC years ago.. So far they have stuck to it ro a T. 

You and Jerry both had your separate delusional spin on it... You both can keep thinking that...

I'm sticking to what I said from day 1, without any post discussion qualifiers :umad:

I'm holding you to what you said.. which was that there would be no Day 1 exclusives released on PS5 and PC simultaneously this generation... LOL You keep bringing up Jerky.. but that doesn't have anything to do with what you said vs what I said.

So yes, you are going stand by what you said.. and so will I.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm holding you to what you said.. which was that there would be no Day 1 exclusives released on PS5 and PC simultaneously this generation... LOL You keep bringing up Jerky.. but that doesn't have anything to do with what you said vs what I said.

So yes, you are going stand by what you said.. and so will I.

Actually you brought up Jerry initially because you tried to pin the streaming claim to me. 

And no, you're not sticking to your original claim... You're sticking to your post discussion qualifier of "Bbbut by the end of the gen"....

Just now, Goukosan said:

Actually you brought up Jerry initially because you tried to pin the streaming claim to me. 

And no, you're not sticking to your original claim... You're sticking to your post discussion qualifier of "Bbbut by the end of the gen"....

Dude... I posted the quote of yours saying no day 1 exclusives will release on PS5/PC this gen.. 

I said they would.  And I'm holding you to what you said..  There's no Jerry this or that idiot... it's your words against mine.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude... I posted the quote of yours saying no day 1 exclusives will release on PS5/PC this gen.. 

I said they would. 

And you just backtracked on that when you responded to me.

And I pointed that out, that you had lost a THREE YEAR LONG argument.........that you ran away.

Want me to show you those posts where you officially lost?

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

I said they would.  And I'm holding you to what you said..  There's no Jerry this or that idiot... it's your words against mine.

46 minutes ago, Remij said:

You literally brought up Jerry first and when I call you out for trying to pin his argument on me... 

You're asking me why I brought him up? 

U ok Kid?