According to Jason Schrier GOW Ragnarok is still planning for a November release…

17 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nice I can't wait to play the VASTLY better version on PC with XBOX controller, the original intended method like the last Gay Of War. After you beta test for me (with no pay of course). 

You sound like you were crying when you typed this out :mj:

Imagine playing GOAT Simulator 2 and Gaylo Midifinite while cows are enjoying the sequel to the G.O.A.T game as you comfort yourself that you might be playing it 5 years from now with a port, couldn’t be me :dbry:

This is why I don’t associate with Beggars like you even though I’m a PC gamer. Waiting to play console ports is for Peasants. I didn’t spend money on my rig to wait for console ports  :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

This is why I don’t associate with Beggars like you even though I’m a PC gamer. Waiting to play console ports is for Peasants. I didn’t spend money on my rig to wait for console ports  :hest:

Exactly.  Those are just gravy on top :smoke: 

25 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nice I can't wait to play the VASTLY better version on PC with XBOX controller, the original intended method like the last Gay Of War. After you beta test for me (with no pay of course). 

You have to be out your damn mind to think Dualsense has any competition from Xbox.

Xbox controllers can barely stay connected over blueooth.

Edited by sugarhigh
Just now, sugarhigh said:

You have to be out your damn mind to think Dualsense has any competition from Xbox.

He’s sipping Copium. Dualsense absolutely dogwalks that shitty Xbox controller in every way possible. I chuckled when I read that part of his post  :mj: 

• aitch 1
28 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

didn’t spend money on my rig to wait for console ports  

PC doesn't need these vastly superior version of PS games. It's just a bonus. Never said I wouldn't have a larger selection of games to play than PS5 while waiting for your cows to beta test the vastly superior version of Gay of War: Ragnarak for me! :will:

Edited by Substatic
15 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He’s sipping Copium. Dualsense absolutely dogwalk

XB controller is far more comfortable. Every PC gaming community agrees it is by far the better controller to use for PC. You're fanboying. 

Edited by Substatic