Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 *Starting Now*

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

flight sim, forza, scorn, warhammer, and hello neighbor 2 making their annual coming to gamepass this year appearance  

Damn, even IGN getting in on this           Look at them graphics...            

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: What kind of car brakes is this for a racing game?

T10 are fucking jokes compared to PD.

Game isn't finished.

And it already SMOKES GT7, no ass RT during gameplay :mj: 

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Game isn't finished.

And it already SMOKES GT7, no ass RT during gameplay :mj: 

Of course it has RT during gameplay with ass graphics like that. Watch it come out and not chart in NPD like the last Fartza. You lemshits don’t even play it, just hype it on forums and then let it flop when it launches :freeman:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Of course it has RT during gameplay with ass graphics like that. Watch it come out and not chart in NPD like the last Fartza. You lemshits don’t even play it, just hype it on forums and then let it flop when it launches :freeman:

lol... It looks FAR better than GT7 :mj: 

s6eslw4.jpg

RPvBipZ.jpg

:smoke: 

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Jon from DF is flabbergasted by the stupidity of you lemshits and your cult-like worship of GamePass trash :mroff:

233C446D-A6AD-4186-9564-D584C48A0D14.jpeg

Lemmings are a special kind of retarded. They're very shortsighted and don't seem to be able to ubderstand much beyond instant gratification.

• Thanks 1

Have they said anything about whether the planets are randomly generated? Bethesda is clearly going for a quantity > quality approach but as we've already seen with the first Mass Effect and No Man's Sky, number of planets means nothing if most of them are bland and empty.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Have they said anything about whether the planets are randomly generated? Bethesda is clearly going for a quantity > quality approach but as we've already seen with the first Mass Effect and No Man's Sky, number of planets means nothing if most of them are bland and empty.

Probably a handful of custom built ones, and tons of procedurally generated ones.

Just watched the showcase......ehhhh. I don't know, decent I guess? But also so so so disappointing. Was expecting so much more. Don't think there was a single surprise. First 20-30 min were prob the best. 

I can't believe they decided to start the show with Redfall and end with Starfield lmao the 2 games everyone knew would be there.

The omissions from this show are staggering-

- No Rare

- No State of Decay 3

- No Indiana Jones / machine games

- No Compulsion Games

- No fable

- No perfect dark

- NO AVOWED!!

- No Coalition

- No Halo anything to show us the game is still alive (lol its deeeeedddd)

- No friggin Hellblade 2 and that was the first XSX game ever shown lmao

and brah...Starfield looks rough as fuck. Game is gonna be barren as shit ugh Why I'm not a fan of space games usually. 

Highlight of the show: Diablo IV by a massive mile (which didn't say day 1 GP :( )

Another year, another shit show from MS. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Link to Steam with everything from the PC Gaming Show.  There might be some cool gems in there.

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/pcgamingshow

One I know for sure, which wasn't at the show but I tried a demo of is Midnight Fight Express, which is pretty cool.  There's a demo to try if you're interested, it's pretty badass.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1390410/Midnight_Fight_Express/

• Like 1