Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 *Starting Now*

Damn that was a shit conference. I expected them to blow us away but MS is just so low quality across the board. Redfall and Starfield looked like hot shit. So many games missing and in dev hell. Expansions for Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Grounded as your major new announcements :hest:

• Geese 1
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

flight sim, forza, scorn, warhammer, and hello neighbor 2 making their annual coming to gamepass this year appearance  

Damn, even IGN getting in on this           Look at them graphics...            

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Starfield and diablo are easily the two best showings.

Diablo 4 looks amazing!  My god I can't wait for that. :glad: 

Definitely getting the Collectors Edition.. and they better damn well a physical one for the game!  I have all the Collectors Editions for Diablo. :wow2: 

Edited by Remij
26 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

TCHBFR

That was a great conference.

Of course the cows wouldn't be impressed.

They want their chicks with dicks in their games and MS is having none of that.

Are we gonna go there? Because MS has "that kind of thing" all over xbox, all over their media and all over their stores.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LOL @FIREPOWER 

GT7 track vs Forza Motorsport...

Forza Motorsport

GT7

:hehe: 

:mj: Not sure what you're showing me here but the GT7 pic looks better and is probably from the PS4 version for all we know.

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Not sure what you're showing me here but the GT7 pic looks better and is probably from the PS4 version for we know.

:Jeff:

And I'll take the fact that you think that's a PS4 version as ownage as well :pavarotti:

:glad: 

Just now, Remij said:

:Jeff:

And I'll take the fact that you think that's a PS4 version as ownage as well :pavarotti:

:glad: 

:mroff: LMAO but seriously your comparison is bad. The GT7 picture is a random pic off the internet and the Forza pic is Youtube capture.

😂 I'm not sure what we are supposed to get out of that. 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mroff: LMAO but seriously your comparison is bad. The GT7 picture is a random pic off the internet and the Forza pic is Youtube capture.

😂 I'm not sure what we are supposed to get out of that. 

Well the comparison is bad against Forza... because Forza's pic is taken from a compressed video while GT7 is a direct feed shot.. lol

Cmon breh... it's obvious that the track detail and lighting at night in Forza is WAY better than GT7..  It looks completely sterile in comparison.  I mean look at the lights casting on the track from the left :D 

49 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So it turns out persona and WoChong aren't even exclusive :D I guess lemmings can stop pretending to care about them now.

if its not a first party release, its a playstation game or will be in 3-6 months, guaranteed

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well the comparison is bad against Forza... because Forza's pic is taken from a compressed video while GT7 is a direct feed shot.. lol

Cmon breh... it's obvious that the track detail and lighting at night in Forza is WAY better than GT7..  It looks completely sterile in comparison.  I mean look at the lights casting on the track from the left :D 

I'd argue the opposite. The GT7 pic has two light sources, it'd be stupid and inaccurate to have light bouncing from everywhere like in the Forza pic when there are only 2 light sources.

When you are doing comparisons with lighting it's important to take pictures that are alike and using similar light sources. The light sources in both pics couldn't be any more different.

It's a terrible comparison.

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'd argue the opposite. The GT7 pic has two light sources, it'd be stupid and inaccurate to have light bouncing from everywhere like in the Forza pic when there are only 2 light sources.

When you are doing comparisons with lighting it's important to take pictures that are alike and using similar light sources. The light sources in both pics couldn't be any more different.

It's a terrible comparison.

No it isn't.  You're just saying that because GT looks bad here :D 

You don't need the lights to be in the exact same position to know that how the light would properly react based on its placement.  Forza looks way more realistic in its picture.  GT7 looks completely flat in comparison.  The lights aren't even volumetric, they're basic spot lights which look fake like as if they're painted on the road surface and grass.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No it isn't.  You're just saying that because GT looks bad here :D 

You don't need the lights to be in the exact same position to know that how the light would properly react based on its placement.  Forza looks way more realistic in its picture.  GT7 looks completely flat in comparison.  The lights aren't even volumetric, they're basic spot lights which look fake like as if they're painted on the road surface and grass.

Nah, I actually think GT7 looks better and more accurate here. Just saying your comparison is terrible. If you're gonna do a comparison about lighting use a picture with similar light sources. The light sources in your two pics couldn't be any more different  :mjgrin:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, I actually think GT7 looks better and more accurate here. Just saying your comparison is terrible. If you're gonna do a comparison about lighting use a picture with similar light sources. The light sources in your two pics couldn't be any more different  :mjgrin:

It's not just about the light, it's about literally everything.  The lighting is better, the details are better, the trees look way better, the colors look way better.

Literally every aspect of that image looks better in Forza :tom5: 

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's not just about the light, it's about literally everything.  The lighting is better, the details are better, the trees look way better, the colors look way better.

Literally every aspect of that image looks better in Forza :tom5: 

:mj: I don't know why you are arguing this, your comparison is dogshit.

This is a better comparison even though I would have preferred if they used direct capture for the Forza screens instead of Youtube...

Similar time of day and lighting and you can actually see what is going on. Forza cars look like toys in comparison to the cars in GT7.

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: I don't know why you are arguing this, your comparison is dogshit.

This is a better comparison even though I would have preferred if they used direct capture for the Forza screens instead of Youtube...

Similar time of day and lighting and you can actually see what is going on. Forza cars look like toys in comparison to the cars in GT7.

lmao in every single comparison Forza looks better :drake: