Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 *Starting Now*

Just now, jehurey said:

so.........hellblade 2 was a no-show.

we're not letting little man meltdowns derail us from talking about this press conference, and what it failed achieve.

where? was hellblade 2?

He wants to talk about anything other than Forza now :lawl: 

I saw that coming as easily as I can see he doesn't play PS games :kaz: 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

flight sim, forza, scorn, warhammer, and hello neighbor 2 making their annual coming to gamepass this year appearance  

Damn, even IGN getting in on this           Look at them graphics...            

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

He wants to talk about anything other than Forza now :lawl: 

he's trying to avoid talking about the press conference.

............in the thread about the press conference.

because he's mad about GT7 being better than Forza.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

he honestly thinks the ONLY good talking point for him is Forza............which is why he's avoiding everything else.

Even though Turn 10 never actually said the ray-tracing was in actual gameplay.........and the ray-tracing LOOKS WORSE:lawl:

• Geese 1
Just now, jehurey said:

he's trying to avoid talking about the press conference.

............in the thread about the press conference.

because he's mad about GT7 being better than Forza.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

he honestly thinks the ONLY good talking point for him is Forza............which is why he's avoiding everything else.

Even though Turn 10 never actually said the ray-tracing was in actual gameplay.........and the ray-tracing LOOKS WORSE:lawl:

LOL I can see Jerky's real life profile as easily as I can see his Playstation one...  it shows the same thing as his game completion... a failure to complete the task of owning me :mj: 

I feel so bad for him I almost want to click the react button on his post and give him a consolation trophy:ovolol: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LOL I can see Jerky's real life profile as easily as I can see his Playstation one...

LOL he's now wanting to talk about my personal life.

You wanna know how bad the Xbox showcase was????

Lemij is now full-on melting down and trying to talk about my personal life the following day

:blessed:that's how bad Xbox failed, and he knows it.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

so.........hellblade 2 was a no-show.

we're not letting little man meltdowns derail us from talking about this press conference, and what it failed achieve.

where? was hellblade 2?

dude, is there even a date for that game? or a financial quarter, at least?

CourageousDefenselessBassethound-max-1mb

• Haha 1

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/06/12/the-all-new-forza-motorsport-is-the-most-technically-advanced-racing-game-ever-made/

Editor’s Note (June 14): We incorrectly stated that the Forza Motorsport demo was captured in-game on Xbox Series X. The demo was captured in-game on PC, and also tested on Xbox Series X for the same visual quality output. We have corrected this in the article.

:sass2:

• dead 1
24 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/06/12/the-all-new-forza-motorsport-is-the-most-technically-advanced-racing-game-ever-made/

Editor’s Note (June 14): We incorrectly stated that the Forza Motorsport demo was captured in-game on Xbox Series X. The demo was captured in-game on PC, and also tested on Xbox Series X for the same visual quality output. We have corrected this in the article.

LemiJ :sabu:

MS up to their scummy trucks again. 

24 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

Changes nothing... except clarifies that it was in-game, not a replay like Jerky thought :blessed: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Changes nothing... except clarifies that it was in-game, not a replay like Jerky thought :blessed: 

No, they didn't clarify that point, either.

They are still using the completely obfuscated term "on track".

Also.........if the Xbox Series X version supposedly "is the same level"..........then why didn't they just run footage from that?

And, why not just show footage of it now?

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Can you read? 

The footage was Captured in game on PC. 

They also tested the game on Series X, but did not capture the footage on Series X. 

MS presented this as if it was series X in game footage but it's not. 

Scummy MS again, pathetic :viktor:

and look at the sentence again:

and also tested on Xbox Series X for the same visual quality output

they only talked about visual quality output.

..........not performance.

Or else they would've said "visual quality and performance output" or they would've made it simpler and said that the Xbox Series X demo "is the same as what was demo'd on PC."

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Can you read? 

The footage was Captured in game on PC. 

They also tested the game on Series X, but did not capture the footage on Series X. 

MS presented this as if it was series X in game footage but it's not. 

Scummy MS again, pathetic :viktor:

They just said it's the same level of quality.. are you seriously acting like it's going to look vastly different or something? :tom:

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and look at the sentence again:

they only talked about visual quality output.

..........not performance.

Or else they would've said "visual quality and performance output" or they would've made it simpler and said that the Xbox Series X demo "is the same as what was demo'd on PC."

Well we weren't talking about performance were we... we were talking about how the game looked...

And that's how the game looks LOL.. and yes they did confirm that it was in-game... right there in the editors note. :geese: 

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

They just said it's the same level of quality.. are you seriously acting like it's going to look vastly different or something? :tom:

You got duped into thinking it was series X footage :umad:

Lmfao if you think series X will perform at the same fidelity as the PC version :drake:

So MS was lying with their presentations again. Fartza wasn't running on an Xbox Series L, it was running on PC :kaz:

Fucking embarrassing. It must like complete shit on Xbox then because even on PC it's still getting smoked by GT7  :mickeyj:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You got duped into thinking it was series X footage :umad:

Lmfao if you think series X will perform at the same fidelity as the PC version :drake:

I have no reason to think that Series X wont look like what was shown...  :drake: 

Where in this thread did I ever speak about performance? :umad: