Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 *Starting Now*

:dbry:At least you tried.

Shit is running 1080p and using reconstruction :mj:

Sony never said the intro was real-time, everyone knows those are pre-rendered. In fact the first showing of GT7 had proper gameplay where it’s labeled and shown clearly to be running on PS5 hardware….

None of the deceptive bullshit of running on a PC or using pre-rendered footage that Alex from DF is pissed off about with Turn 10.

GT7 is running at solid 4K/60fps with no reconstruction techniques or bullshit like Flopza 8. We still haven’t seen it running on the Series L hardware, and shit is probably running on a 3090 and they still need to do tricks :mj:

You picking random garbage shots of GT7 doesn’t change the fact we have actual gameplay of GT7 running on PS5 and looking stunning while you’re out here cherry-picking bad PS4 shots :cruise:

This is GT7, proper AA, no 1080p, no reconstruction techniques, no running on PC to hide the console version, no pre-rendered bullshit and it’s still kicking the shit out of Fartza :sabu:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • aitch 1
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

flight sim, forza, scorn, warhammer, and hello neighbor 2 making their annual coming to gamepass this year appearance  

Damn, even IGN getting in on this           Look at them graphics...            

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Remij said:

It does not run natively at 1080p :mj: 

Forza never used SMAA... he was talking about MSAA.... :danylol: 

Those RT techniques.... are better than NO RT :drake: 

And yes, that 1 minute trailer was running in real-time... it was not pre-rendered ffs :hest: 

You literally got every point wrong man LOL

The trailer that you thought was gameplay used Replay footage. 

Your dumbass always falls for the "in game" tag line. 

:sabu:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The trailer that you thought was gameplay used Replay footage. 

Your dumbass always falls for the "in game" tag line. 

:sabu:

You're such a fucking bullshit liar..  this is the only trailer I've ever spoken about being gameplay moron... and it is :lemming: 

And the 1 minute trailer is the actual game... it's not pre-rendered :drake: 

• NPC 1
28 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're such a fucking bullshit liar..  this is the only trailer I've ever spoken about being gameplay moron... and it is :lemming: 

And the 1 minute trailer is the actual game... it's not pre-rendered :drake: 

Who said anything about it being pre-renderd? Wtf.... How stupid are you? 

Again your dumbass shows you have no idea what it means :sabu:

The "in game" footage wasn't gameplay... It was replay footage.  Que LemiJ trying to spin replay as gameplay. 

Fuckin dumbass

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who said anything about it being pre-renderd? Wtf.... How stupid are you? 

Again your dumbass shows you have no idea what it means :sabu:

The "in game" footage wasn't gameplay... It was replay footage.  Que LemiJ trying to spin replay as gameplay. 

Fuckin dumbass

You quoted my post where I commented about what Firepower said you fuckward :drake: 

And trust me I know the difference far better than you do :lemming: 

Both trailers are in game real-time footage...  The "gameplay" trailer... was gameplay fuckhead.  The 1min trailer was replay..

LOL Gouki's trying so hard to find something to own me with, but making himself look like a complete fool in the process, classic :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You quoted my post where I commented about what Firepower said you fuckward :drake: 

Both trailers are in game real-time footage...  The "gameplay" trailer... was gameplay fuckhead.  The 1min trailer was replay..

LOL Gouki's trying so hard to find something to own me with, but making himself look like a complete fool in the process, classic :cruise: 

I was trolling but it’s nice to know my trolling got you in your feelings. Either way Turn 10 lied and were caught using replay and trying to pass it off as gameplay. They got fucking owned by DF :mj:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I was trolling but it’s nice to know my trolling got you in your feelings. Either way Turn 10 lied and were caught using replay and trying to pass it off as gameplay. They got fucking owned by DF :mj:

They were not trying to pass the 1 min trailer off as gameplay... I mean, that's the entire reason why they have that trailer, and the gameplay trailer separate...

What racing game doesn't use replay footage to make trailers? lmao....

Alex is mad because they were passing off stuff captured on PC as Xbox Series X footage.. and he's questioning if it's possible because he doesn't think it is.

Which speaks more to the quality of visuals actually on display... all you guys can't believe it :smoke: 

Edited by Remij
12 minutes ago, Remij said:

They were not trying to pass the 1 min trailer off as gameplay... I mean, that's the entire reason why they have that trailer, and the gameplay trailer separate...

What racing game doesn't use replay footage to make trailers? lmao....

Alex is mad because they were passing off stuff captured on PC as Xbox Series X footage.. and he's questioning if it's possible because he doesn't think it is.

Which speaks more to the quality of visuals actually on display... all you guys can't believe it :smoke: 

:cruise: Nope, watch the Digital Foundry video again, he’s mad at them trying to pass off replay as “in-game”. He clearly mentions how deceptive that is and why “in-game” should mean in gameplay and not a replay like Turn 10 is doing here.

He doesn’t even go that deep into the PC versus Xbox thing, it’s well known by now that MS always tries to pass off PC gameplay as Xbox with their games.

Edited by FIREPOWER
10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: Nope, watch the Digital Foundry video again, he’s mad at them trying to pass off replay as “in-game”. He clearly mentions how deceptive that is and why “in-game” should mean in gameplay and not a replay like Turn 10 is doing here.

He doesn’t even go that deep into the PC versus Xbox thing, it’s well known by now that MS always tries to pass off PC gameplay as Xbox with their games.

I watched it.  As I said... what racing game doesn't use replays in their trailers?  Why didn't he do it with Gran Turismo 7?  Why all of a sudden for Forza does he have a bone to pick?  GT7's trailer says a mix of gameplay and in-game cinematics.  FM's trailer said "in-game"....  That's the same damn thing...

Every racing game uses replay footage in their trailers and they never denote it anything as such because it's obvious when you're looking at replay angles vs gameplay angles...

Edited by Remij
13 minutes ago, Remij said:

I watched it.  As I said... what racing game doesn't use replays in their trailers?  Why didn't he do it with Gran Turismo 7?  Why all of a sudden for Forza does he have a bone to pick?  GT7's trailer says a mix of gameplay and in-game cinematics.  FM's trailer said "in-game"....  That's the same damn thing...

Every racing game uses replay footage in their trailers and they never denote it anything as such because it's obvious when you're looking at replay angles vs gameplay angles...

Other racing games use replay for cinematic shots and sizzle reels but they don’t label replay as “in-game”. There is a very clear difference between in-game gameplay and replay mode and Turn 10 was trying to be deceptive and got caught. It’s false advertising any way you look at it :mjgrin:

11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Other racing games use replay for cinematic shots and sizzle reels but they don’t label replay as “in-game”. There is a very clear difference between in-game gameplay and replay mode and Turn 10 was trying to be deceptive and got caught. It’s false advertising any way you look at it :mjgrin:

Sony literally labeled it "mix of gameplay and in-game cinematics"...  So yes they do label replays as "in-game"...

It's not false advertising... they literally have two trailers.. one which shows replay visuals, and one which shows literal gameplay visuals...  It's not misleading at all.

4 hours ago, Remij said:

Sony literally labeled it "mix of gameplay and in-game cinematics"...  So yes they do label replays as "in-game"...

It's not false advertising... they literally have two trailers.. one which shows replay visuals, and one which shows literal gameplay visuals...  It's not misleading at all.

Nah, Sony uses the “Captured on PS5” disclaimer. They never call anything  gameplay unless it’s explicitly gameplay. You can even see it on the press release screenshots they share for their other games like R&C and Horizon Forbidden West. When they show gameplay, they are very clear with it as you can see the HUD in the gameplay and they leave no doubts. 
49996318291_92a5347792_4k.thumb.jpg.51f1dd49e57f2f621d9cb25c3ea4428f.jpg

49996302046_b9fcd7b636_4k.thumb.jpg.3b3a3c4e85ce7f5a145e77ae5a5c4bc7.jpg

firstofficialscreenshots_3184543b.thumb.jpg.aecc0cf4f259eaba1f0b995a9c49a8a6.jpg

Mazda-RX-Vision-GT3-Concept-Stealth-Model_02.thumb.jpg.538b318f91ba22ee69e2cd7f2005f297.jpg

It’s not like this is the first game MS has been caught lying with supposed "in-game" or "in-engine" footage. They tried to pass off the Starfield CGI from last year as “in-engine” and Richard from DF called them out in their bullshit in their last analysis of Bathesda conference. MS has a history of not being forthcoming with gameplay and “in-engine”. We saw it happen with Starfield and Halo Infinite and now seeing it happen with Flopza 8 :cruise:.

Face it man, you know I’m right :mjgrin:

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 hours ago, Remij said:

Your dumbass thought it was gameplay, don't spin now. 

Even DF called out turn 10 for trying to pass it off as gameplay to fool gullible lemmings like yourself :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your dumbass thought it was gameplay, don't spin now. 

Even DF called out turn 10 for trying to pass it off as gameplay to fool gullible lemmings like yourself :sabu:

You're a god damn clown completely making shit up... trying so hard to "get me" with something :mj: 

3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, Sony uses the “Captured on PS5” disclaimer. They never call anything  gameplay unless it’s explicitly gameplay. You can even see it on the press release screenshots they share for their other games like R&C and Horizon Forbidden West. When they show gameplay, they are very clear with it as you can see the HUD in the gameplay and they leave no doubts. 
49996318291_92a5347792_4k.thumb.jpg.51f1dd49e57f2f621d9cb25c3ea4428f.jpg

49996302046_b9fcd7b636_4k.thumb.jpg.3b3a3c4e85ce7f5a145e77ae5a5c4bc7.jpg

firstofficialscreenshots_3184543b.thumb.jpg.aecc0cf4f259eaba1f0b995a9c49a8a6.jpg

Mazda-RX-Vision-GT3-Concept-Stealth-Model_02.thumb.jpg.538b318f91ba22ee69e2cd7f2005f297.jpg

It’s not like this is the first game MS has been caught lying with supposed "in-game" or "in-engine" footage. They tried to pass off the Starfield CGI from last year as “in-engine” and Richard from DF called them out in their bullshit in their last analysis of Bathesda conference. MS has a history of not being forthcoming with gameplay and “in-engine”. We saw it happen with Starfield and Halo Infinite and now seeing it happen with Flopza 8 :cruise:.

Face it man, you know I’m right :mjgrin:

No.  You're completely wrong.

And Sony writes "Captured on PS5" because they're differentiating from the PS4 versions and of course future PC releases of those games... they don't want anyone to be confused about which version belongs to which screenshots..

Sony's GT7 trailer

gt72.png

They call it a mix of "gameplay" and "in-game cinematics"....   Well the Forza guys just call them "in game" which they both are.  Forza has 2 trailers... one which uses replay footage, and the other which is gameplay footage.. lmao they're not misleading anyone.. they're literally showing you what the game looks like in both instances.

Here's GT7's gameplay reflections :hest: 

kaz.png

2 hours ago, Remij said:

No.  You're completely wrong.

And Sony writes "Captured on PS5" because they're differentiating from the PS4 versions and of course future PC releases of those games... they don't want anyone to be confused about which version belongs to which screenshots..

Sony's GT7 trailer

gt72.png

They call it a mix of "gameplay" and "in-game cinematics"....   Well the Forza guys just call them "in game" which they both are.  Forza has 2 trailers... one which uses replay footage, and the other which is gameplay footage.. lmao they're not misleading anyone.. they're literally showing you what the game looks like in both instances.

Here's GT7's gameplay reflections :hest: 

kaz.png

:wow2: Ratchet and Clank and Returnal don’t have PS4 versions Remij and yet they have those disclaimers as well. All your arguments are falling apart.

Why can’t you admit Turn 10 lied and you fell for it? All these mental gymnastics/damage control you are doing in this thread  isn’t  convincing anyone. Turn 10 are the ones that lied and got called out by Digital Foundry, not PD. They are also the ones that are using construction techniques to upscale 1080p to 4K, and they are also the ones that got caught trying to pass off PC gameplay as Xbox :mjgrin:

:hest: I don’t know why you can’t admit you were wrong and Turn 10 lied to you. Everyone makes mistakes Remij, it’s okay to admit you made a mistake trusting them.

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:wow2: Ratchet and Clank and Returnal don’t have PS4 versions Remij and yet they have those disclaimers as well. All your arguments are falling apart.

Why can’t you admit Turn 10 lied and you fell for it? All these mental gymnastics/damage control you are doing in this thread  isn’t  convincing anyone. Turn 10 are the ones that lied and got called out by Digital Foundry, not PD. They are also the ones that are using construction techniques to upscale 1080p to 4K, and they are also the ones that got caught trying to pass off PC gameplay as Xbox :mjgrin:

:hest: I don’t know why you can’t admit you were wrong and Turn 10 lied to you. Everyone makes mistakes Remij, it’s okay to admit you made a mistake trusting them.

Because they have PC versions coming dummy :Jeff:

Turn 10 didn't lie... :drake:   We got a gameplay trailer AND a replay sizzle trailer.. I know exactly what the game looks like..

I'll tell you exactly why Alex is "calling them" out on this.  He's butthurt because they showed the game running on PC, they showed the gameplay trailer AND the 1min replay trailers.  His issue, is that the replay trailer has BOTH RT effects (reflections and global illumination) whereas the gameplay trailer has only lower quality RT reflections.  He's mad because on PC with it's infinitely scalable hardware... should have both on during gameplay.. because it's either powerful enough or will be in the future to do so.  He's mad because he believes the "gameplay visuals" are being held back from being the "replay visuals" because of the consoles and that there's no reason why that should be the case.

And he knows the consoles are holding it back because otherwise they would have turned on both for the gameplay demonstration on PC and showed off both.... since the demonstration was done on PC presumably looking its best... he knows he's not getting it.  So he's throwing a hissy fit.

That's EXACTLY what's going on here.  He doesn't give a shit that they showed replays visuals in the 1 min trailer... he's just mad that Xbox consoles are holding it back from being done in gameplay as well.

He's on some petty shit right now :D 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Because they have PC versions coming dummy :Jeff:

Turn 10 didn't lie... :drake:   We got a gameplay trailer AND a replay sizzle trailer.. I know exactly what the game looks like..

I'll tell you exactly why Alex is "calling them" out on this.  He's butthurt because they showed the game running on PC, they showed the gameplay trailer AND the 1min replay trailers.  His issue, is that the replay trailer has BOTH RT effects (reflections and global illumination) whereas the gameplay trailer has only lower quality RT reflections.  He's mad because on PC with it's infinitely scalable hardware... should have both on during gameplay.. because it's either powerful enough or will be in the future to do so.  He's mad because he believes the "gameplay visuals" are being held back from being the "replay visuals" because of the consoles and that there's no reason why that should be the case.

And he knows the consoles are holding it back because otherwise they would have turned on both for the gameplay demonstration on PC and showed off both.... since the demonstration was done on PC presumably looking its best... he knows he's not getting it.  So he's throwing a hissy fit.

That's EXACTLY what's going on here.  He doesn't give a shit that they showed replays visuals in the 1 min trailer... he's just mad that Xbox consoles are holding it back from being done in gameplay as well.

He's on some petty shit right now :D 

They lied with the PC version dude. :mjgrin: The PC version had lower quality AA and was reconstructed from 1080p to 4K with shimmering edges not the Series L version.

They lied to us even though everyone expected them to show off the PC version. Even with a 3090 equipped PC they still had to cut corners and lie to DF and the to the public, and to their fans like you :wow2:

:mjgrin: It’s okay to admit you were lied to Remij, just admit it, you’ll feel better afterwards. No need for these mental gymnastics :hest:

37 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They lied with the PC version dude. :mjgrin: The PC version had lower quality AA and was reconstructed from 1080p to 4K with shimmering edges not the Series L version.

They lied to us even though everyone expected them to show off the PC version. Even with a 3090 equipped PC they still had to cut corners and lie to DF and the to the public, and to their fans like you :wow2:

:mjgrin: It’s okay to admit you were lied to Remij, just admit it, you’ll feel better afterwards. No need for these mental gymnastics :hest:

No they didn't lie... The game obviously uses VRS :snoop: 

What we saw... is what the game looks like... how's that lying :drake: 

It's ok to admit that Forza looks so good that you couldn't believe it was running on a console... and it looks so good that DF tried to call it out for showing replays like GT and every other racer does in trailers  :hest: