Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 *Starting Now*

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

flight sim, forza, scorn, warhammer, and hello neighbor 2 making their annual coming to gamepass this year appearance  

Damn, even IGN getting in on this           Look at them graphics...            

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Yes it is.  Those reflections don't exist in gameplay in GT7.

you literally attempted to post this:

-1636739232657.jpg

which isn't gameplay :lawl:

now this is what the ray-tracing actually looks like:

FVOINCQWAAEoAul?format=jpg&name=medium

FVOIOcaWUAI-vIy?format=png&name=900x900

and that's Forza running on the PC:tom:

[he's not going to respond directly to this, watch Lola Run]

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you literally attempted to post this:

-1636739232657.jpg

which isn't gameplay :lawl:

now this is what the ray-tracing actually looks like:

and that's Forza running on the PC:tom:

[he's not going to respond directly to this, watch Lola Run]

That's photomode... and that's 30fps in GT7... not even gameplay :kaz: 

That Forza shot is gameplay at 60fps :mj: 

MASSIVE difference :kaz: 

And yes... this is what RT looks like

-1636739232657.jpg

GT7 is trash.:mj: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

That's photomode... and that's 30fps in GT7... not even gameplay :kaz: 

That Forza shot is gameplay at 60fps :mj: 

MASSIVE difference :kaz: 

And yes... this is what RT looks like

-1636739232657.jpg

GT7 is trash.:mj: 

No, this is what Forza's RT actually looks like:

on the PC. :tom:

A year late.............and the ray-tracing looks worse.

And they can't even gaurantee 60fps performance for the console, that they lied and used the PC. LOL

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I didn't even see Starfield gameplay reveal until now. It looks awesome. :aitch:

Certain aspects of what they showed off look a bit boring, but who knows.  Could turn out good.

People are kidding themselves though if they don't think this shit is going to sell millions and millions... even considering GamePass... there's a huge audience for these games.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Certain aspects of what they showed off look a bit boring, but who knows.  Could turn out good.

People are kidding themselves though if they don't think this shit is going to sell millions and millions... even considering GamePass... there's a huge audience for these games.

Who think this won't sell exactly? Like Skyrim was in the top 20 NPD last month... 

I'm a huge Bethesda fan and I approve of what I saw, like I came once or twice. No doubt other Fallout fans are going to be all over this too. Like we complain here and there but we all buy their games anyway. 

Only things that has me worried are the space combat and mining for resources. Both could easily end up being boring filler/gimmicks.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Who think this won't sell exactly? Like Skyrim was in the top 20 NPD last month... 

I'm a huge Bethesda fan and I approve of what I saw, like I came once or twice. No doubt other Fallout fans are going to be all over this too. Like we complain here and there but we all buy their games anyway. 

Only things that has me worried are the space combat and mining for resources. Both could easily end up being boring filler/gimmicks.

Some cows think it wont sell because it will be on GamePass PC/Xbox.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

They don’t exist on LBox either :mroff:

They're talking about the Ray Traced Global Illumination... not the reflections...

So yes, they do exist on Xbox.

Xbox and PC have RT reflections during gameplay, and then in replays you get RTGI on top of that as well.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

They're talking about the Ray Traced Global Illumination... not the reflections...

So yes, they do exist on Xbox.

Xbox and PC have RT reflections during gameplay, and then in replays you get RTGI on top of that as well.

I’ll wait to see the quality of the RT reflection on Xbox tho’. That shit looked rough on the demo they showed and that was running on a PC with a 3090 probably 😂

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’ll wait to see the quality of the RT reflection on Xbox tho’. That shit looked rough on the demo they showed and that was running on a PC with a 3090 probably 😂

It did not look rough....  That's gameplay at 60fps for fuck sakes.. not a replay at 30fps :snoop: 

GT7 has NO RT during gameplay :cruise: 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

It did not look rough....  That's gameplay at 60fps for fuck sakes.. not a replay at 30fps :snoop: 

GT7 has NO RT during gameplay :cruise: 

No, it definitely looked "rough"

Either the asset of the vehicle went super low-poly in the ray-traced reflection, or the resolution quality in ray-traced reflection is really low.

And like we said.................that was the PC version running.

• dead 1
22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it definitely looked "rough"

Either the asset of the vehicle went super low-poly in the ray-traced reflection, or the resolution quality in ray-traced reflection is really low.

And like we said.................that was the PC version running.

No.. it looks better than anything seen in GT7 when you're racing

This is the reflections you see in GT7 when racing

52153985729_6e17966203_o.png

OMFG :kaz: 

Fuck off kid :mj: 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

No.. it looks better than anything seen in GT7 when you're racing

No, it doesn't

That actually looks worse than the cube maps, and if you notice the car is not able to ray-trace the other car's reflection off of it.

Its about as crappy as Watch Dogs Legion's ray-tracing reflection implementation on the consoles.

In Gran Turismo 7, you can actually see that its rendering the inside of the reflected car

:tom:Forza looks so much worse.........and that's the best they could do running off the PC. LOL

Edited by jehurey
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it doesn't

That actually looks worse than the cube maps, and if you notice the car is not able to ray-trace the other car's reflection off of it.

Its about as crappy as Watch Dogs Legion's ray-tracing reflection implementation on the consoles.

In Gran Turismo 7, you can actually see that its rendering the inside of the reflected car

:tom:Forza looks so much worse.........and that's the best they could do running off the PC. LOL

No... because that reflection doesn't exist in GT7 gameplay :mj: 

30fps replay shot taken in photomode vs 60fps gameplay :lawl: 

Edited by Remij

:wow2: Poor Lemij, Digital Foundry have done their analysis of Fartza 8 and have determined the game isn’t running in Native 4K like GT7. Runs at 1080p natively even on PC and is using some form of image reconstruction to get a 4K output. That coupled with a cheaper form of RT is what enables them to get RT during gameplay on LBox and PC.

:mj: TLHBFR!

They also go into the bait and switch MS used in the two trailers released for the game. One of them is real-time and the other is an “in-engine” trailer, LMFAO :freeman:

1. Runs natively at 1080p and uses reconstruction even on PC to output "4K"
  2. No SMAA
  3. Cheap RT techniques
  4. Not running on Xbox and even one of the trailers wasn’t even real-time on PC and was a pre-rendered in-engine trailer.

TLHBFR  :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:wow2: Poor Lemij, Digital Foundry have done their analysis of Fartza 8 and have determined the game isn’t running in Native 4K like GT7. Runs at 1080p natively even on PC and is using some form of image reconstruction to get a 4K output. That coupled with a cheaper form of RT is what enables them to get RT during gameplay on LBox and PC.

:mj: TLHBFR!

They also go into the bait and switch MS used in the two trailers released for the game. One of them is real-time and the other is an “in-engine” trailer, LMFAO :freeman:

1. Runs natively at 1080p and uses reconstruction even on PC to output "4K"
  2. No SMAA
  3. Cheap RT techniques
  4. Not running on Xbox and even one of the trailers wasn’t even real-time on PC and was a pre-rendered in-engine trailer.

TLHBFR  :mroff:

It does not run natively at 1080p :mj: 

Forza never used SMAA... he was talking about MSAA.... :danylol: 

Those RT techniques.... are better than NO RT :drake: 

And yes, that 1 minute trailer was running in real-time... it was not pre-rendered ffs :hest: 

You literally got every point wrong man LOL