Capcom showcase - Tomorrow (June 13th) @ 3pm PST/6pm EST *LIVE*

Just now, Twinblade said:

Leon looks like he hasn't gotten much sleep lately. Probably having nightmares over how bad the RE3 remake was :RISITAS:

RE3 wasn't the best, but what was there is good IMO.  It's more of a content issue than anything else, for me personally.

One of the best games of all time. As long as they keep it fundamentally the same with the upgrades and keep the hand cannon and the laser along with Mercs and Ada mission. Dear lord :lawd: 

Judging from the 8 seconds of gameplay footage we got, it looks like there might be a dedicated crouch button now?  When Leon goes under the barbed wire it doesn't look like a canned animation.

Just now, Remij said:

Judging from the 8 seconds of gameplay footage we got, it looks like there might be a dedicated crouch button now?  When Leon goes under the barbed wire it doesn't look like a canned animation.

Also aiming while moving? :lupe: 

Can't wait to replay Village in 3rd person.  It looks good.  I wonder what the cutscenes are going to be like?  I'm betting they automatically transition into first person and then back out afterwards.  I would be majorly surprised to see them change too much else.

FVKsV1vXEAEsSMM?format=jpg&name=large

19 minutes ago, Ike said:

Also aiming while moving? :lupe: 

Thats not at all surprising. Not aiming while moving would feel too dated especially for new gen gamers.

I just hope the tetris-like inventory management is going to be as crazy as it was in the original. That was honestly one my favorite parts of the game :D There's even Steam game thats entirely based around that

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1955330/Save_Room__Organization_Puzzle/