Get fucked SquareEnix LOL

42 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i didn't like jrpgs back when ff7 first came out, so i definitely dug the remake. the pc market shit is pretty awful. i was able to get the remake for like $20 on ps5.

FF7 Intergrade was the same price on PS4 and PS5. This is nothing new, nor PC related. It's on sale right now on steam 30% off. Still, it should have been cheaper than when it first came out on EGS. The 30% off price should have been it's regular price basically, at the very least, even then it's still pretty expensive.

I don't want to pay more than 60$ USD for games. Fuck that shit, very few games are worth 60$ as it is, imo. Sony are the ones who initially pushed for a 70$ price point. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah not buying their game will show them PC gamers want to buy their game 

Awww....the little hermit is upset.       Game was a certified 10/10 and easy GOTY 2020.  

3,206players right now 3,20624-hour peak 3,206all-time peak 33 minutes ago       That's what you get for a crappy 2 year old port of a game that's garbage to begin with, 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

The game has been on PC for a while already before the steam release. 

Every SE game that isn't backed by Nintendo or Sony always gets day one PC version. So much for being second class. SE would never dare to release a game anymore without a PC version planned. 

You know who are true second class citizens? The Sheep who don't even get the game to begin with. Get wrecked. 

Uh...........Square Enix makes new games, even new IPs, for Switch and Playstation.

LOL, you are literally getting a port. And they're charging you $70.

And the only other thing they're giving you on PC are PS1 remasters and Crisis Core.:tom:Did you honestly think you were going to provide a convincing argument?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Uh...........Square Enix makes new games, even new IPs, for Switch and Playstation.

LOL, you are literally getting a port. And they're charging you $70.

And the only other thing they're giving you on PC are PS1 remasters and Crisis Core.:tom:Did you honestly think you were going to provide a convincing argument?

I know you don't play games so you must be really confused. Those new games and new IPs you are talking about are all on PC day one. Like I said, unless it's specific game backed by money from the first party publishers like Sony or Nintendo, it's always day one PC now, and none of them ever stay exclusive. It happened with Octopath, it happened with FF7R, it will happen with Triangle Strategy. Literally everything else is on PC day one.

So PC missed out on a handful of SE games as day one releases, meanwhile Switch literally only gets a few games due to the limited hardware. If you think all PC is getting is Crisis Core, you're retarded. 

• dead 1
10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

FF7 Intergrade was the same price on PS4 and PS5. This is nothing new, nor PC related. It's on sale right now on steam 30% off. Still, it should have been cheaper than when it first came out on EGS. The 30% off price should have been it's regular price basically, at the very least, even then it's still pretty expensive.

I don't want to pay more than 60$ USD for games. Fuck that shit, very few games are worth 60$ as it is, imo. Sony are the ones who initially pushed for a 70$ price point. 

lol i didn't bother with integrade since i heard it was pointless. $20 was fair and it had all of the ps5 visual upgrades.

• Upvote 1

Nogamey seem to imagine that SE are making new IPs and exclusives for Sony and Nintendo left and right, that's so far from being the truth.

Let's look at SE future pipeline.

Live a Live is a Nintendo backed game alongside Triangle Strategy. PC ports at a later date wouldn't be surprising. Live a Live is not even confirmed outside of Japan, it seems.

Kingdom Hearts IV, hard to guess on this one, especially if Sony makes a move. Worth nothing all KH games are on PC on EGS now, so either way they will come. Can't guarantee a day one though. 

DQXI was ported unto PC alongside the Switch port later on. Might not be day one, we'll see.

And now that FF7 remake part 1 is on PC, any follow up is coming to PC too but I don't think we'll ever get any of them day one because it will always be backed by Sony. 

Live A Live Nintendo Switch July 22, 2022 Square Enix Coming       [358]
Forspoken Microsoft Windows October 11, 2022 Luminous Productions Coming Coming Coming Coming [359]
PlayStation 5 [359]
Star Ocean: The Divine Force Microsoft Windows 2022 tri-Ace Coming Coming Coming Coming [360]
PlayStation 4 [360]
PlayStation 5 [360]
Xbox One [360]
Xbox Series X/S [360]
Valkyrie Elysium Microsoft Windows 2022 Soleil Coming Coming Coming Coming [361]
PlayStation 4 [361]
PlayStation 5 [361]
The Diofield Chronicle Microsoft Windows 2022 Square Enix / Lancarse Coming Coming Coming Coming [362]
Nintendo Switch [362]
PlayStation 4 [362]
PlayStation 5 [362]
Xbox One [362]
Xbox Series X/S [362]
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Microsoft Windows 2022 Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [363]
Nintendo Switch [363]
PlayStation 4 [363]
PlayStation 5 [363]
Xbox One [363]
Xbox Series X/S [363]
Final Fantasy XVI Microsoft Windows 2023 Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [364]
PlayStation 5 [364]
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth PlayStation 5 2023 Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [365]
Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake TBA TBA TBA Coming Coming Coming Coming [366]
Dragon Quest Treasures TBA TBA TBA Coming Coming Coming Coming [367]
Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate TBA TBA Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [368]
Kingdom Hearts IV TBA TBA Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [369]
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

lol i didn't bother with integrade since i heard it was pointless. $20 was fair and it had all of the ps5 visual upgrades.

Good call, it's basically just a relatively small DLC expansion. Hardly worth the difference in price.

Not that I have played it but I know it's not that much new content.

• Upvote 1
On 2022-06-17 at 6:14 PM, Ramza said:

I know you don't play games so you must be really confused. Those new games and new IPs you are talking about are all on PC day one.

...........uh, no they're not.

point me to Triangle Strategy for the PC on the Steam store.

And look at poor Fakeboy Lemij trying to dingleberry onto an obvious lie:

On 2022-06-17 at 6:15 PM, Remij said:

Holy fucking shit :deadest:

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

On 2022-06-17 at 6:33 PM, Ramza said:

Nogamey seem to imagine that SE are making new IPs and exclusives for Sony and Nintendo left and right, that's so far from being the truth.

Let's look at SE future pipeline.

Live a Live is a Nintendo backed game alongside Triangle Strategy. PC ports at a later date wouldn't be surprising. Live a Live is not even confirmed outside of Japan, it seems.

Kingdom Hearts IV, hard to guess on this one, especially if Sony makes a move. Worth nothing all KH games are on PC on EGS now, so either way they will come. Can't guarantee a day one though. 

DQXI was ported unto PC alongside the Switch port later on. Might not be day one, we'll see.

And now that FF7 remake part 1 is on PC, any follow up is coming to PC too but I don't think we'll ever get any of them day one because it will always be backed by Sony. 

Live A Live Nintendo Switch July 22, 2022 Square Enix Coming       [358]
Forspoken Microsoft Windows October 11, 2022 Luminous Productions Coming Coming Coming Coming [359]
PlayStation 5 [359]
Star Ocean: The Divine Force Microsoft Windows 2022 tri-Ace Coming Coming Coming Coming [360]
PlayStation 4 [360]
PlayStation 5 [360]
Xbox One [360]
Xbox Series X/S [360]
Valkyrie Elysium Microsoft Windows 2022 Soleil Coming Coming Coming Coming [361]
PlayStation 4 [361]
PlayStation 5 [361]
The Diofield Chronicle Microsoft Windows 2022 Square Enix / Lancarse Coming Coming Coming Coming [362]
Nintendo Switch [362]
PlayStation 4 [362]
PlayStation 5 [362]
Xbox One [362]
Xbox Series X/S [362]
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Microsoft Windows 2022 Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [363]
Nintendo Switch [363]
PlayStation 4 [363]
PlayStation 5 [363]
Xbox One [363]
Xbox Series X/S [363]
Final Fantasy XVI Microsoft Windows 2023 Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [364]
PlayStation 5 [364]
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth PlayStation 5 2023 Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [365]
Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake TBA TBA TBA Coming Coming Coming Coming [366]
Dragon Quest Treasures TBA TBA TBA Coming Coming Coming Coming [367]
Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate TBA TBA Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [368]
Kingdom Hearts IV TBA TBA Square Enix Coming Coming Coming Coming [369]

LOL I pissed off this guy into attempting to do research..............even though he clearly lied from the very start.

On 2022-06-17 at 6:38 PM, Remij said:

:rofl: 

and this guy dingle-berry'd through the weekend.:tom:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

...........uh, no they're not.

point me to Triangle Strategy for the PC on the Steam store.

And look at poor Fakeboy Lemij trying to dingleberry onto an obvious lie:

LOL I pissed off this guy into attempting to do research..............even though he clearly lied from the very start.

and this guy dingle-berry'd through the weekend.:tom:

I already stated Triangle Strategy being the exception, the last new IP exclusive was Octopath Traveler in 2018. So you have a grand total of two new IPs, one of which has been ported to PC already and the other is probably a year away from going to PC. Wow, amazing output of exclusivities and new IPs, a grand total of two timed exclusive for the whole gen. Impressive.

56 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@Ramza

Live a live is confirmed for the west and is available for pre-order on the US Nintendo eshop :umad:

Screenshot_20220621-135553_Chrome.jpg

Another game coming to PC. :psychoben:

$50 though. :scared: Most scenarios last only a few hours. :ben: 

Edited by Ramza
58 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I was interested in this game but $50 is ridiculous :D I’ll pass for now

As someone who played the original on emulator I guarantee it's a hard sale at that price. It's fun because it's different and quirky but hardly some epic long tale JRPG.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

was that day one on the PC?:interesting:

As I've already stated, Switch got two timed exclusives in 5 years time, you can brag about it if you want.

Pretending SE is dedicated in their support of the Switch more than the PC market because of two low budget games that Nintendo managed to snag timed exclusivity deals on. :rofl: While Switch simultaneously misses out on SE biggest games because it can't run their triple A titles. lmao

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

As I've already stated, Switch got two timed exclusives in 5 years time, you can brag about it if you want.

you think giving you 10 to 25 year old ports is "more dedication" to PC owners?

LOL Square Enix was literally doing entire remakes of Final Fantasy games for Nintendo, and just Nintendo.

Not "remastered ports", but full remakes.

And you're trying to boast about the ports?:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you think giving you 10 to 25 year old ports is "more dedication" to PC owners?

LOL Square Enix was literally doing entire remakes of Final Fantasy games for Nintendo, and just Nintendo.

Not "remastered ports", but full remakes.

And you're trying to boast about the ports?:drake:

God you're fucking stupid LOL :drake: 

You're trying to boast about games.... you haven't ever played... and will never play :kaz:   The only FF game you've ever played was FF13 FFS :omglol:

SquareEnix treats Nintendo's console like the red headed stepchild that it is... and they charge Nintendo to keep the games that will work on that piece of shit console off of PC for a year because why not? :rofl: 

No Outriders

No Forspoken

No Final Fantasy 16

No Final Fantasy 7 Remake

No Final Fantasy 14

No Strangers of Paradise

No Kingdom Hearts (Don't even try to say Cloud versions count LOL) 

No Dying Light 2

No Star Ocean

You get shit like:

Front Mission

Live a Live

Fucking TRASH:rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

God you're fucking stupid LOL :drake: 

You're trying to boast about games.... you haven't ever played...

sorry, but that's not a requirement for the discussion.

he hasn't played those Nintendo games on PC.

Go cry about me somewhere else.