Get fucked SquareEnix LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

sorry, but that's not a requirement for the discussion.

he hasn't played those Nintendo games on PC.

Go cry about me somewhere else.

Yes it is.  SquareEnix cares as much about Nintendo as you do about playing their games... that is to say, not at all.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah not buying their game will show them PC gamers want to buy their game 

Awww....the little hermit is upset.       Game was a certified 10/10 and easy GOTY 2020.  

3,206players right now 3,20624-hour peak 3,206all-time peak 33 minutes ago       That's what you get for a crappy 2 year old port of a game that's garbage to begin with, 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Yes it is. 

No it isn't.

Nobody cares about what you think Square Enix thinks of its customers.

They clearly don't care much for PC owners, since they're just giving them PS1 ports and a PSP port at hilarious prices.

Just now, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

Nobody cares about what you think Square Enix thinks of its customers.

They clearly don't care much for PC owners, since they're just giving them PS1 ports and a PSP port at hilarious prices.

Their PS1 games are their best games... and we're getting those games ON TOP of getting all their latest games :drake: 

The hilarious thing is you buying a PS5 and never playing it :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is where he's at.:tom:This is what he's having to tell himself.

As he re-purchases a PS1 rom. LOL

LOL Jerky claims I pirate games and, like a hypocrite, tries to talk down to me about it despite outright admitting to piracy himself... and then now he's trying to talk down to me about legally buying their games and supporting them :drake: 

LOL, and noticed he didn't address the fact that we get all of their games too :rofl: 

This is where Jerky's at... "They're getting games... owned" :omglol:

Just now, Remij said:

LOL Jerky claims I pirate games and, like a hypocrite, tries to talk down to me about it despite outright admitting to piracy himself... and then now he's trying to talk down to me about legally buying their games and supporting them :drake: 

LOL, and noticed he didn't address the fact that we get all of their games too :rofl: 

This is where Jerky's at... "They're getting games... owned" :omglol:

his butthurt is now spilling into other topics.

all because i keep on pointing out.................accurately............that Square Enix is selling you PS1 roms.

:tom:the more i continue typing that, the madder the fakeboy is going to get.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

his butthurt is now spilling into other topics.

all because i keep on pointing out.................accurately............that Square Enix is selling you PS1 roms.

:tom:the more i continue typing that, the madder the fakeboy is going to get.

Jerky's mad because SquareEnix is getting money for their roms while Nintendo stays BIG MAD that theirs are taken by force :lawl:  

Just now, Remij said:

Jerky's mad because SquareEnix is getting money for their roms while Nintendo stays BIG MAD that theirs are taken by force :lawl:  

Its way too late for you to attempt to project your anger onto me.

Ironic, how he's trying to port that over to me.

He the one who loves ports the most.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Its way too late for you to attempt to project your anger onto me.

Ironic, how he's trying to port that over to me.

He the one who loves ports the most.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

He's mad that PC is getting PS1's library ON TOP of getting all the current games too... while NintendLOL gets cloud versions of PS2 games like Kingdom Hearts:mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

He's mad that PC is getting PS1's library ON TOP of getting all the current games too... while NintendLOL gets cloud versions of PS2 games like Kingdom Hearts:mj: 

Poor guy is now trying to throw anything he can to port over his anger towards me.

And it isn't working in the slightest.

He's now trying to talk about PS2 ports..........when they were trying to boast about PS1 ports:tom:

Poor guy is now trying to throw anything he can to port over his anger towards me.

And it isn't working in the slightest.

He's now trying to talk about PS2 ports..........when they were trying to boast about PS1 ports:tom:

Jerky attempting to talk about games he knows nothing about LOL and that's verifiable... like his butthurt :rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

Jerky attempting to talk about games he knows nothing about LOL and that's verifiable... like his butthurt :rofls: 

LOL he just restarted back to his first post again.

:tom:Damn, not only does he not have content to play on his PC...........he doesn't have enough content to post on this forum. LOL

LOL he just restarted back to his first post again.

:tom:Damn, not only does he not have content to play on his PC...........he doesn't have enough content to post on this forum. LOL

^Verifiable Butthurt :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

^Verifiable Butthurt :hest: 

LOL he ran out of things to say/play :drake:

And he's still trying to port his butthurt onto me. The one port he doesn't beg for, but has plenty to offer out to others.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

you think giving you 10 to 25 year old ports is "more dedication" to PC owners?

LOL Square Enix was literally doing entire remakes of Final Fantasy games for Nintendo, and just Nintendo.

Not "remastered ports", but full remakes.

And you're trying to boast about the ports?:drake:

How about actually getting the main installments of their franchises? You know like the next Final Fantasy game (XVI). :|

What remakes are you even talking about here? The only remake in the works are Crisis Core and FF7 Rebirth. None of which are on Switch.

No FF games ever had a full remake until FF7, dumbass. :D Everything prior were ports with enhancements.

Goddamn, you truly are clueless. 

LOL he's now abandoned his argument, completely.:blessed:

Answer the question fuckwad :mj: 

Don't think we haven't noticed that you've tried to dodge that fact 2 times now... and failed.. like you've failed to turn on your PS5 this month :kaz: 

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now abandoned his argument, completely.:blessed:

What? My argument was always that PC has better support and it's not two timed exclusives on Switch that changes that. 

What are you even trying to imply here?

Lmao, I just remembered. I had completely forgotten about the ugly 3d remakes of FF3 and FF4 on DS. :rofl: 

Wow, Jehurey was really desperate to bring that up in 2022. Lmao, funny part is both games are best on PC, as usual. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What? My argument was always that PC has better support and it's not two timed exclusives on Switch that changes that. 

no its ps1 ports.

and common multiplats.

yes...........that was literally what you were trying to boast about. LOL