Get fucked SquareEnix LOL

27 minutes ago, Remij said:

Answer the question fuckwad :mj: 

LOL he's getting angry:tom: Reading that, knowing that he's genuinely pissed, actually caused me to laugh out loud for about a entire minute.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah not buying their game will show them PC gamers want to buy their game 

Awww....the little hermit is upset.       Game was a certified 10/10 and easy GOTY 2020.  

3,206players right now 3,20624-hour peak 3,206all-time peak 33 minutes ago       That's what you get for a crappy 2 year old port of a game that's garbage to begin with, 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

no its ps1 ports.

and common multiplats.

yes...........that was literally what you were trying to boast about. LOL

Common multiplats? Oh you mean like FFXVI coming to PC, PS4, PS5? Because that's not a far more important game to get than a timed exclusive and soon to be multiplat, low budget AA game, Triangle strategy? :killzone: 

That's not even considering everything else Switch is missing on.

This fucking guy. :D 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Common multiplats? Oh you mean like FFXVI coming to PC, PS4, PS5?

yeah, games you couldn't get on your own, and can only get a port because they're developing it for playstation.

....and xbox, you forgot to even type that, i guess it shows how far that platform has fallen.

but its funny because Square Enix basically sees the PC on the same level as Xbox, an afterthought after they make their exclusives on Playstation and Nintendo.:reg:

wait a minute, this ijit is trying to boast about common Final Fantasy multiplats...........while in the next thread, LITERALLY the next thread listed on the forum right now....

I'm not excited for this game one bit at the moment. It can't be worse than XV at the very least but that's hardly some kind of achievement. 

laughing-tom-cruise.gif

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, games you couldn't get on your own, and can only get a port because they're developing it for playstation.

....and xbox, you forgot to even type that, i guess it shows how far that platform has fallen.

but its funny because Square Enix basically sees the PC on the same level as Xbox, an afterthought after they make their exclusives on Playstation and Nintendo.:reg:

Did I ever talk about PC exclusives? I haven't. Irrelevant. The cumulation of all the games coming to PC, including day one games and ports, are far greater than getting two timed exclusives for a whole gen. My argument has never changed, anyone thinking otherwise is kidding himself.

FFXVI is not coming to Xbox at this time. PC might not even be day one either because they leaked it by accident, I'm expecting timed exclusivity for PS5. And I'm sorry, it's not even coming to PS4.

I'd argue you Xbox even has better support than Switch from Square Enix. The only good SE exclusive Switch had prior to Triangle Strategy was Octopath Traveler and it's now just another game Lemmings can download on Gamepass. lmao, expect the same for Triangle at some point. That's your ''exclusives'' right there.

SE has made two timed exclusive that are money hatted by Nintendo and one for Sony with FF7 Remake, all of which has come or will come to PC down the line. This is essentially what you're bragging about. I know you're ignorant so you probably assume there's more but that's it. Three timed exclusive games across two platforms for an entire generation. 

Oh wait, I think PS4 had that awful Star Ocean game last-gen too and never got ported (because it sucked too hard). Damn.

You're trying to make up for lacking %90 of their library with two timed exclusives games, even had to desperately fit in FF7 Remake and Sony. This is embarrassing. 

You can stop now, clown. Go back to not playing Square Enix games.

Did I ever talk about PC exclusives? I haven't. Irrelevant. The cumulation of all the games coming to PC, including day one games and ports, are far greater than getting two timed exclusives for a whole gen. My argument has never changed, anyone thinking otherwise is kidding himself.

FFXVI is not coming to Xbox at this time. PC might not even be day one either because they leaked it by accident, I'm expecting timed exclusivity for PS5. And I'm sorry, it's not even coming to PS4.

I'd argue you Xbox even has better support than Switch from Square Enix. The only good SE exclusive Switch had prior to Triangle Strategy was Octopath Traveler and it's now just another game Lemmings can download on Gamepass. lmao, expect the same for Triangle at some point. That's your ''exclusives'' right there.

SE has made two timed exclusive that are money hatted by Nintendo and one for Sony with FF7 Remake, all of which has come or will come to PC down the line. This is essentially what you're bragging about. I know you're ignorant so you probably assume there's more but that's it. Three timed exclusive games across two platforms for an entire generation. 

Oh wait, I think PS4 had that awful Star Ocean game last-gen too and never got ported (because it sucked too hard). Damn.

You're trying to make up for lacking %90 of their library with two timed exclusives games, even had to desperately fit in FF7 Remake and Sony. This is embarrassing. 

You can stop now, clown. Go back to not playing Square Enix games.

:tom:

nobody talked about PC exclusives.

..........because they don't exist:yeshrug:

talk about a meltdown.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

talk about a meltdown.

They don't exist on your PS5 either... FF13 is the only one you've ever played and that was never exclusive :rofls: 

Derpy :lawl: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

talk about a meltdown.

Is that what you turned into these days? Damn, I guess doing gimmicks with RemiJ for so long has made you too dumb to read. Sad. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Is that what you turned into these days? Damn, I guess doing gimmicks with RemiJ for so long has made you too dumb to read. Sad. 

That's all he knows how to do... since playing a game isn't on his agenda :omglol:

Just now, Remij said:

They don't exist on your PS5 either... FF13 is the only one you've ever played and that was never exclusive :rofls: 

Derpy :lawl: 

There are no such thing as a Square Enix exclusive in 2022. (moneyhat timed exclusives dont count)

Except for mobile. :psychoben:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

They don't exist on your PS5 either...

no, they definitely exist on PS5.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

your too dumb to read if you thought I was talking about..........PC exclusives? What words did you read from me in order for your brain to pick that up????

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's all he knows how to do... since playing a game isn't on his agenda :omglol:

All you know how to do is..................port-beg obviously...........and then cry about me.

I don't know which one is more entertaining:drake:

There are no such thing as a Square Enix exclusive in 2022. (moneyhat timed exclusives dont count)

Except for mobile. :psychoben:

and triangle strategy.

oops, looks like you'll get mad again because i brought up a simple fact that destroys your entire narrative.

Just now, jehurey said:

no, they definitely exist on PS5.

your too dumb to read if you thought I was talking about..........PC exclusives? What words did you read from me in order for your brain to pick that up????

All you know how to do is..................port-beg obviously...........and then cry about me.

I don't know which one is more entertaining:drake:

and triangle strategy.

oops, looks like you'll get mad again because i brought up a simple fact that destroys your entire narrative.

You are implying that ''common multiplats'' we can't get as exclusives are somewhat lesser, apparently, because they weren't tailored for PC specifically (even though they're all best on PC in the end lol). So I reinstated that I never talked about exclusivity prior or used it as some kind of arguing point by asking a question, as I wasn't sure if you were trying to imply that I did.

Your words: 

So no, dumbass. I can read just fine. Seem like you can't stick to your own arguments though.

Triangle Strategy is obviously another timed exclusive a la Octopath, so no.

Or do you really want to go there and pretend it's going to stay exclusive? Please do. :D 

Just now, Ramza said:

You are implying that ''common multiplats'' we can't get as exclusives are somewhat lesser, apparently, because they weren't tailored for PC specifically (even though they're all best on PC in the end lol). So I reinstated that I never talked about exclusivity prior or used it as some kind of arguing point

of course you didn't because you tried to DOWNPLAY the exclusives that Nintendo and Sony have been getting from Square Enix.

That's why.

So, you're now getting mad because I downplay common multiplats.

................because MULTIPLATS are considered "lesser" than exclusives.

And not only that..............you in ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD LITERALLY SAYING THAT THOSE MULTIPLATS DO NOTHING FOR YOU

you've fucked yourself...................even you know that you've fucked yourself.

you gonna try convincing me that a multiplat............that you don't even like..........is not considered "lesser" than the exclusive?

Good Luck with that............I'm being real genuine with you...........GOOD LUCK trying to argue that.

41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

wait a minute, this ijit is trying to boast about common Final Fantasy multiplats...........while in the next thread, LITERALLY the next thread listed on the forum right now....

laughing-tom-cruise.gif

I hated every main FF entries after XII in 2006. All of them. I pretty much hate everything SE does in general.

My absolute favorite games from them recently has been the FF1-6 Pixel Remaster, which were only on PC and mobiles but we aren't going to judge this whole debate based on my taste now, are we? :face: 

Just now, jehurey said:

of course you didn't because you tried to DOWNPLAY the exclusives that Nintendo and Sony have been getting from Square Enix.

That's why.

And not only that..............you in ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD LITERALLY SAYING THAT THOSE MULTIPLATS DO NOTHING FOR YOU

you've fucked yourself...................even you know that you've fucked yourself.

you gonna try convincing me that a multiplat............that you don't even like..........is not considered "lesser" than the exclusive?

Good Luck with that............I'm being real genuine with you...........GOOD LUCK trying to argue that.

Considered "lesser" by who.... certainly not by YOU... the guy who hasn't purchased or played any of them  :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

OMFG.... he's being real genuine too :omglol:

Just now, Ramza said:

I hated every main FF entries after XII in 2006. All of them. I pretty much hate everything SE does in general.

My absolute favorite games from them recently has been the FF1-6 Pixel Remaster, which were only on PC and mobiles but we aren't going to judge this whole debate based on my taste now, are we? :face: 

you're not going to rely on that, because you know damn well that trying to boast about FF 1 through 6 simple ROM ports is going to embarass the position of PC owners.

Just now, Remij said:

Considered "lesser" by who.... certainly not by YOU... the guy who hasn't purchased or played any of them  :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

OMFG.... he's being real genuine too :omglol:

LOL he's still trying to talk about me, because its the only thing he sees all day long:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's still trying to talk about me, because its the only thing he sees all day long:tom:

LOL WATCH OUT! Jerky's got superior exclusives to not buy or play!! :rofl: :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL WATCH OUT! Jerky's got superior exclusives to not buy or play!! :rofl: :rofls: 

while you have.........nothing.

...nothing but me to think and cry about, day in and day out, for weeks and even months at a time.

:blessed:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's why.

Of course I downplay your precious 2 TIMED exclusives that are now best on PC. :D 

I'll put it in a simple format so that even you can understand:

All the multiplats + ports of your timed exclusivity > Triangle Strategy one year exclusivity + almost none of the multiplats.

Final Fantasy XVI > Triangle Strategy

Final Fantasy XVI + Triangle Strategy > Triangle Strategy

Final Fantasy XVI + Triangle Strategy + Final Fantasy Crisis Core + Final Fantasy 7 Remake + Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth + Final Fantasy Origin > Triangle Strategy

Lmao. 2+2=Jerry.