Get fucked SquareEnix LOL

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're not going to rely on that, because you know damn well that trying to boast about FF 1 through 6 simple ROM ports is going to embarass the position of PC owners.

What's embarrassing about playing low end graphics games on a PC? I love those games, should I have played them on my phone instead?

Wow, you truly are embarrassing, who the fuck do you think you're talking to?  

The SNES FF trilogy absolutely shit on your Triangle Strategy, I can tell you that much.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah not buying their game will show them PC gamers want to buy their game 

Awww....the little hermit is upset.       Game was a certified 10/10 and easy GOTY 2020.  

3,206players right now 3,20624-hour peak 3,206all-time peak 33 minutes ago       That's what you get for a crappy 2 year old port of a game that's garbage to begin with, 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What's embarrassing about playing low end graphics games on a PC? I love those games, should I have played them on my phone instead?

Wow, you truly are embarrassing, who the fuck do you think you're talking to?  

The SNES FF trilogy absolutely shit on your Triangle Strategy, I can tell you that much.

He wants you to believe those games he isn't buying or playing are the "superior" ones :mj: 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

you could've played them when they already were playable on your Windows 98 SE running a Bleem disc. back in 1999.

Would've also been cheaper, too. LOL

Like I said...........this is what you're boasting about.................in 2022.

[oh boy, I know a certain fake hermit whose going to get really mad right about now]

Just now, Remij said:

He wants you to believe those games he isn't buying or playing are the "superior" ones :mj: 

in which case, owning a PS1 is superior to owning a PC right now, if those are the games you're trying to boast about.

:lawl:he actually walked into that one, entirely on his own.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

you could've played them when they already were playable on your Windows 98 SE running a Bleem disc. back in 1999.

Would've also been cheaper, too. LOL

Like I said...........this is what you're boasting about.................in 2022.

[oh boy, I know a certain fake hermit whose going to get really mad right about now]

I actually I have played them in the 90s on my SNES, and I replayed them on PS1, and I replayed them on GBA,  and I am now replaying the newest version and the best one to dates the Pixel Remaster on PC.

I'm not boasting about anything, it's just a fact. As I said, I'm certainly not basing this debate based on my personal taste. Only brought those games up to mention they're my favorites.

You think I give a shit about the hermit thing on SW? lol, I'm gaming on a laptop ffs. Loser. 

Go back to not playing games, Jerry.

Just now, Ramza said:

I actually I have played them in the 90s on my SNES, and I replayed them on PS1,

....the state of PC gaming in the year 2022, ladies and gentlemen.

You cut right to it, I couldn't have explained this in a more concise fashion.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

....the state of PC gaming in the year 2022, ladies and gentlemen.

You cut right to it, I couldn't have explained this in a more concise fashion.

Not sure how me playing some old game collection is supposed to be a statement about PC gaming as a whole. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Not sure how me playing some old game collection is supposed to be a statement about PC gaming as a whole. 

this is what you're boasting about today.

do you see me going around boasting about the Switch platform..............by talking about what upcoming games are coming to the SNES Online App?

this is what you're boasting about today.

do you see me going around boasting about the Switch platform..............by talking about what upcoming games are coming to the SNES Online App?

I was boasting about PC getting all the games, the day one multiplats, your timed exclusivities and especially FFXVI the main entry of the franchise.

That's funny because I've seen a couple of sheep who were really pissed that Pixel Remaster weren't on Switch. haha

Only reason I brought up the Pixel Remaster as my favorite thing SE has made as of late was to specifically not stir away the discussion based on my personal taste after you realized I wasn't hyped for XVI and you went ahead anyway and done exactly that. You're either a pathetic little weasel or you have zero reading comprehension. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I was boasting about PC getting all the games

and i literally deflated that boast, the moment I said "you getting triangle strategy?"

you create your post because the news is how you're not getting FF7 remake part 2, and instead you're getting PS1 ports and a PSP port.

and i literally deflated that boast, the moment I said "you getting triangle strategy?"

you create your post because the news is how you're not getting FF7 remake part 2, and instead you're getting PS1 ports and a PSP port.

Triangle Strategy is coming to PC. Or are you claiming it will stay exclusive?

Same for FF7 Remake part 2.

FFXVI is never coming to Switch though.

See the difference? 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Triangle Strategy is coming to PC. Or are you claiming it will stay exclusive?

thanks for admitting that you're waiting.

sounds like the announcements of those PS1 and PSP ports clearly didn't do it for you.:umad:

Just now, jehurey said:

thanks for admitting that you're waiting.

sounds like the announcements of those PS1 and PSP ports clearly didn't do it for you.:umad:

Generally speaking, a timed exclusive is a timed exclusive. Yeah, congrats on figuring that one. 

I have no idea which games you are referring. Crisis Core remake? Of course not.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Generally speaking, a timed exclusive is a timed exclusive.

dude, you're trying to boast about ps1 ports.

can you imagine how much you would boast about a timed exclusive?

it would be the biggest event for PC gaming, the way you're carrying about with FUCKING PS1 ports. LOL

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it would be the biggest event for PC gaming, the way you're carrying about with FUCKING PS1 ports. LOL

You're trying to boast about games you're not buying and not playing :tom: 

Those games are coming to PC faster than they're going to your PS5 :rofl: :rofls: 

Not only can Sony not keep a current gen exclusive, they're losing all their previous generations of games to PC too :lawl: 

Derpy :omglol:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're trying to boast about games you're not buying and not playing :tom: 

Those games are coming to PC faster than they're going to your PS5 :rofl: :rofls: 

Not only can Sony not keep a current gen exclusive, they're losing all their previous generations of games to PC too :lawl: 

Derpy :omglol:

LOL this guy is still having random bursts of crying.

oh man.:tom:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

You're a dumbass, I haven't mentioned any PS1 ports in this entire thread.

Switch can't get the newest installments of Final Fantasy and you're here trying to argue it's better to miss out on %90 of Square upcoming games because of a timed exclusive I will be able to get on PC in about a year from now. :kaz: