Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct this wednesday at 7am PST/10am EST

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Triangle will be best on PC and Starfield and FFXVI are both never coming to Switch.   So you got that ugly, single player MMO left to brag about. 

The games are fine. Just make something else. A new F-Zero, a Starfox sequel that doesn't suck, a new Mario Kart (not a WiiU hands me down), new Pilot Wings, Earthbound 3, new Punch Out, Ice Climber..

3d or not, kirby forgotten lands plays pretty much the same as any other kirby before it, and there's been like 15 kirby games in like 30 years. comparing that to horizon which has 2 games in 5 years,

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No, the overwhelming amount of quality exclusives proves otherwise

Meanwhile you're stuck hyping Playstation hand me downs :hest:

Look at your fucking list.. :kaz: 

sheeplol.png

PokeLOL :mj: 

Kirby Forgotten by Everyone :cruise: 

Twinkle Strategy :omglol:

Xenosloga Chronicles 3 :hest: 

Splatturd 3 :kaz: 

Bayoneva 3 :hehe: 

More PokeLOLs :rofl: 

Mario+Rabbids :sabu:

The best part is they're all best on PC :lawl: :lawl: 

Jesus christ how embarrassing :rofls: 

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Look at your fucking list.. :kaz: 

sheeplol.png

PokeLOL :mj: 

Kirby Forgotten by Everyone :cruise: 

Twinkle Strategy :omglol:

Xenosloga Chronicles 3 :hest: 

Splatturd 3 :kaz: 

Bayoneva 3 :hehe: 

More PokeLOLs :rofl: 

Mario+Rabbids :sabu:

The best part is they're all best on PC :lawl: :lawl: 

Jesus christ how embarrassing :rofls: 

Meh, it's not even that those games are particularly bad. The issue is that Nintendo just recycles the same old predictable stuff again and sell them to you full price. On top of having to play them on ancient hardware that dates back from around 3000BC.

I swear I've seen this line-up for Switch in the past except it was

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (2017)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2  (2017)

Splatoon 2 (2017)

Bayonetta 3 (still hasn't come out but was always on the list lmao)

Christ, it the same exact line-up from 2017 except:

Kirby. lol ok, it rarely gets a 3D game so it gets a pass.

The Pokemon series but it's a just a sad cash cow at this point, I can't keep up with that dumpster fire of a franchise. There could be a new Pokemon game every month and it wouldn't even matter.

The only game in that list that is refreshing, fun and priced fairly is Triangle Strategy and we all know that won't stay exclusive for long. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Meh, it's not even that those games are particularly bad. The issue is that Nintendo just recycles the same old predictable stuff again and sell them to you full price. On top of having to play them on ancient hardware that dates back from around 3000BC.

I swear I've seen this line-up for Switch in the past except it was

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (2017)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2  (2017)

Splatoon 2 (2017)

Bayonetta 3 (still hasn't come out but was always on the list lmao)

Christ, it the same exact line-up from 2017 except:

Kirby. lol ok, it rarely gets a 3D game so it gets a pass.

The Pokemon series but it's a just a sad cash cow at this point, I can't keep up with that dumpster fire of a franchise. There could be a new Pokemon game every month and it wouldn't even matter.

The only game in that list that is refreshing, fun and priced fairly is Triangle Strategy and we all know that won't stay exclusive for long. 

I like some of the games.  Kirby is fine.. but let's not act like it's a banger...  Triangle Strategy is like a 7/10 strategy game on any other system.. but on Switch people act like it's some banger... it's not.

Xenoblade again, 7/10 series on any other system.  Splatoon lmfao...

Pokemon is so tired... and these assholes talk about Gears, Forza, and Halo.... :roll: 

You know exactly what that list is.... it's a list of games that are fine..... for a secondary system.   LMAO if that was your main/only platform... it's pathetic.

41 minutes ago, Ike said:

With no Starfield or FFXVI this year, best place for RPGs is the Switch. Triangle and Xeno3 alone better than anything everywhere else. :aitch: 

Triangle will be best on PC and Starfield and FFXVI are both never coming to Switch.

So you got that ugly, single player MMO left to brag about. :psychoben:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I like some of the games.  Kirby is fine.. but let's not act like it's a banger...  Triangle Strategy is like a 7/10 strategy game on any other system.. but on Switch people act like it's some banger... it's not.

Xenoblade again, 7/10 series on any other system.  Splatoon lmfao...

Pokemon is so tired... and these assholes talk about Gears, Forza, and Halo.... :roll: 

You know exactly what that list is.... it's a list of games that are fine..... for a secondary system.   LMAO if that was your main/only platform... it's pathetic.

The games are fine. Just make something else. A new F-Zero, a Starfox sequel that doesn't suck, a new Mario Kart (not a WiiU hands me down), new Pilot Wings, Earthbound 3, new Punch Out, Ice Climber... fuck, I don't know, anything we haven't seen in a while. Or a new IP that isn't a fucking gimmick.

Like I said, at least Kirby is cool, because you don't see 3D Kirby every day. Don't they have another Fire Emblem for this year? Here's another rehash. Probably same engine and assets as the last-game, I bet.

And they have failed to deliver on their actual important big games like BOTW2 and Vaporware Prime 4.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The games are fine. Just make something else. A new F-Zero, a Starfox sequel that doesn't suck, a new Mario Kart (not a WiiU hands me down), new Pilot Wings, Earthbound 3, new Punch Out, Ice Climber... fuck, I don't know, anything we haven't seen in a while. Or a new IP that isn't a fucking gimmick.

Like I said, at least Kirby is cool, because you don't see 3D Kirby every day. Don't they have another Fire Emblem for this year? Here's another rehash. Probably same engine and assets as the last-game, I bet.

And they have failed to deliver on their actual important big games like BOTW2 and Vaporware Prime 4.

You guys are so ignorant. Nintendo's lineup this year has been far more impressive than either Sony's or Microsoft's. You complain about rehashed franchises yet the games Nintendo has had this year have been far more fresh and unique than the competition

Pokemon Arceus Legends is not only unlike any other Pokemon game, its unlike any other open world game

Kirby like you already admitted is different from the typical 2D game in the series and a pretty fresh 3D platformer compared to Mario, or other platformers out there

Triangle Strategy goes beyond just being a FFT clone and has its own unique mechanics and ideas

On the other hand Sony released a Horizon sequel that plays exactly like you'd expect, and a Gran Turismo sequel that also plays exactly like you'd expect.

Microsoft....well lets not even go there, but you get the point. Nintendo is going above and beyond when it comes to its first party games, and they've proven that they can make more than just the same Mario/Zelda game over and over again.

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You guys are so ignorant. Nintendo's lineup this year has been far more impressive than either Sony's or Microsoft's. You complain about rehashed franchises yet the games Nintendo has had this year have been far more fresh and unique than the competition

Pokemon Arceus Legends is not only unlike any other Pokemon game, its unlike any other open world game

Kirby like you already admitted is different from the typical 2D game in the series and a pretty fresh 3D platformer compared to Mario, or other platformers out there

Triangle Strategy goes beyond just being a FFT clone and has its own unique mechanics and ideas

On the other hand Sony released a Horizon sequel that plays exactly like you'd expect, and a Gran Turismo sequel that also plays exactly like you'd expect.

Microsoft....well lets not even go there, but you get the point. Nintendo is going above and beyond when it comes to its first party games, and they've proven that they can make more than just the same Mario/Zelda game over and over again.

:Jeff:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

What games does Microsoft have slated for this year? :umad:

Looking forward to Xenoblade 3 in a few weeks :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wasn't making any comparison with Microsoft or Sony. I don't give a fuck about consoles. However, there's nothing fresh about Pokemon. I said I was fine with Kirby and Triangle. The problem is the use of the same IP over and over again, back to back with no surprises anyway. It's predictable and boring.

Now sit down.

3d or not, kirby forgotten lands plays pretty much the same as any other kirby before it, and there's been like 15 kirby games in like 30 years. comparing that to horizon which has 2 games in 5 years, in terms or 'freshness' is absurd.

another absurd comparison is comparing pokemon arceus to pretty much any other open world game on the market. take any category - gameplay, controls, graphics, animations, sound, voice acting, storytelling, quest deisgn, art design, world design, etc - and any modern open world blows it out of the water. it doesnt help that elden ring and horizon came out around the same time, which are 2 of the best this gen so far. hell even the cyberpunk patch is worth mentioning as that game is obviously still lightyears ahead of arceus. like all of the modern pekemon games, arceus is a shameful, embarrassing release.

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I wasn't making any comparison with Microsoft or Sony. I don't give a fuck about consoles. However, there's nothing fresh about Pokemon. I said I was fine with Kirby and Triangle. The problem is the use of the same IP over and over again, back to back with no surprises anyway. It's predictable and boring.

Now sit down.

If you haven’t played the newest Pokémon then your opinion is pretty much irrelevant. It’s probably the most unique open world game since Death Stranding.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If you haven’t played the newest Pokémon then your opinion is pretty much irrelevant. It’s probably the most unique open world game since Death Stranding.

Still part of a useless and tired franchise. The monster designs past the first generation are so bad, it could be the best game of all time and I still wouldn't care about any of this stuff. Sorry. 

53 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Still part of a useless and tired franchise. The monster designs past the first generation are so bad, it could be the best game of all time and I still wouldn't care about any of this stuff. Sorry. 

I haven’t been interested in Pokémon for years and I still enjoyed the game. But I’m not close minded like you and was willing to give it a try :bena: