Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct this wednesday at 7am PST/10am EST

On 2022-06-20 at 5:03 PM, Remij said:

I like some of the games.  Kirby is fine.. but let's not act like it's a banger...  Triangle Strategy is like a 7/10 strategy game on any other system.. but on Switch people act like it's some banger... it's not.

Xenoblade again, 7/10 series on any other system.  Splatoon lmfao...

Pokemon is so tired... and these assholes talk about Gears, Forza, and Halo.... :roll: 

You know exactly what that list is.... it's a list of games that are fine..... for a secondary system.   LMAO if that was your main/only platform... it's pathetic.

Did you play Kirby? It ended up being pretty damn great. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Triangle will be best on PC and Starfield and FFXVI are both never coming to Switch.   So you got that ugly, single player MMO left to brag about. 

The games are fine. Just make something else. A new F-Zero, a Starfox sequel that doesn't suck, a new Mario Kart (not a WiiU hands me down), new Pilot Wings, Earthbound 3, new Punch Out, Ice Climber..

3d or not, kirby forgotten lands plays pretty much the same as any other kirby before it, and there's been like 15 kirby games in like 30 years. comparing that to horizon which has 2 games in 5 years,

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The character designs really get more ridiculous with each new game. Not a fan but it looks good for people who don’t mind the art or combat.

The character designs in this one are more in line with the first game. 

Your quick hot takes are getting more ridiculous by the minute. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Did you play Kirby? It ended up being pretty damn great. 

Playing through that now.  For the first 3D kirby platformer they knocked it out the park.  

Did you get around to Metroid Dread? That shit was stellar :juggle:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Playing through that now.  For the first 3D kirby platformer they knocked it out the park.  

Did you get around to Metroid Dread? That shit was stellar :juggle:

nah, i'm not really a fan of metroid/metroidvania games anymore. but yeah, kirby's last 1/3 is pretty amazing!

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The character designs in this one are more in line with the first game. 

Your quick hot takes are getting more ridiculous by the minute. 

The original game didn’t have furry hybrids with fuckin cat ears :D come on now. 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The original game didn’t have furry hybrids with fuckin cat ears :D come on now. 

OMG a character has cat ears in a JRPG!!??!?!! 

You're the king of blowing minor things out of proportion. 

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

OMG a character has cat ears in a JRPG!!??!?!! 

You're the king of blowing minor things out of proportion. 

There's another character with animal ears. Sorry I don't find playing as furries in a RPG thats supposed to be mature and immersive appealing.

Just now, Remij said:

Nah not yet.

so you have no idea what you are talking about then lol. the gameplay/level design in the last 2/3rds, especially the last 3rd, is pretty fantastic. also, the ending feels epic, along the lines of mario's best titles. also, collecting the hidden items is a blast. some of them are pretty clever in the late game. i would say my only gripe (though, some may say it's a pro) is the length. i beat it in 6 hours. granted, it felt like a grand experience, despite the runtime. fortunately, there's plenty of incentives to replay levels, or even the campaign, if you're a completionist.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

so you have no idea what you are talking about then lol. the gameplay/level design in the last 2/3rds, especially the last 3rd, is pretty fantastic. also, the ending feels epic, along the lines of mario's best titles. also, collecting the hidden items is a blast. some of them are pretty clever in the late game. i would say my only gripe (though, some may say it's a pro) is the length. i beat it in 6 hours. granted, it felt like a grand experience, despite the runtime. fortunately, there's plenty of incentives to replay levels, or even the campaign, if you're a completionist.

lol I know about what I played... can't speak about the last half, but I doubt it changes things up drastically in any meaningful way to change my mind.  I'm not saying it's a bad game.. it's simply not anything that propels Switch's lineup to some amazing height that Sheep would want you to believe.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

There's another character with animal ears. Sorry I don't find playing as furries in a RPG thats supposed to be mature and immersive appealing.

Which Xenoblade games have you actually played? 

Just now, Twinblade said:

I played the first one. The character designs were typical JRPG flare but since then they've gotten progressively worse with each new game.

XB2 has some of the best characters in the series :| 

One of the main characters in that game has cat ears and she's a great character. :] 

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I played the first one. The character designs were typical JRPG flare but since then they've gotten progressively worse with each new game.

You haven't played X,  2 or Torna, you're pretty much clueless about the franchise at this point. 

Xenoblade 1

xenoblade-chronicles-characters.jpg

Xenoblade 3

az56o0ic12h81.jpg?auto=webp&s=165a1c0cb3

Twinblade OMG a cat ear character in a JRPG!!!???!!!??

I guess you've never played final Fantasy either :umad:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You haven't played X,  2 or Torna, you're pretty much clueless about the franchise at this point. 

Xenoblade 1

xenoblade-chronicles-characters.jpg

Xenoblade 3

az56o0ic12h81.jpg?auto=webp&s=165a1c0cb3

Twinblade OMG a cat ear character in a JRPG!!!???!!!??

I guess you've never played final Fantasy either :umad:

I don't need to be an expert on the games to be able to judge the character models. I mean look at the fucking chick with tiny angle wings coming out of her head :D Is that supposed to be their idea of cool?