Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct this wednesday at 7am PST/10am EST

46 minutes ago, Remij said:

lol I know about what I played... can't speak about the last half, but I doubt it changes things up drastically in any meaningful way to change my mind.  I'm not saying it's a bad game.. it's simply not anything that propels Switch's lineup to some amazing height that Sheep would want you to believe.

Bla bla bla you didn’t finish the game. We can revisit this topic after you beat it. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Triangle will be best on PC and Starfield and FFXVI are both never coming to Switch.   So you got that ugly, single player MMO left to brag about. 

The games are fine. Just make something else. A new F-Zero, a Starfox sequel that doesn't suck, a new Mario Kart (not a WiiU hands me down), new Pilot Wings, Earthbound 3, new Punch Out, Ice Climber..

3d or not, kirby forgotten lands plays pretty much the same as any other kirby before it, and there's been like 15 kirby games in like 30 years. comparing that to horizon which has 2 games in 5 years,

Posted Images

Just now, -GD-X said:

Bla bla bla you didn’t finish the game. We can revisit this topic after you beat it. 

I need to finish a game to say what I think about what I played?  lol ok..

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I don't need to be an expert on the games to be able to judge the character models. I mean look at the fucking chick with tiny angle wings coming out of her head :D Is that supposed to be their idea of cool? 

Yea I see the chick with the wings coming out of her head.... From Xenoblade 1 :umad:

xenoblade-chronicles-characters.jpg

Like I said, you're clueless :drake:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea I see the chick with the wings coming out of her head.... From Xenoblade 1 :umad:

xenoblade-chronicles-characters.jpg

Like I said, you're clueless :drake:

I didn't remember but that was also 12 years ago. Im much older now and playing characters like that in RPGs that are supposed to be immersive with relatable protagonists is cringeworthy too me.

Just now, Twinblade said:

I didn't remember but that was also 12 years ago. Im much older now and playing characters like that in RPGs that are supposed to be immersive with relatable protagonists is cringeworthy too me.

Right right.... So you were talking out your ass about stuff you didn't remember... AKA clueless just like I said. 

So no more final fantasy games for you either then :umad:

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

I need to finish a game to say what I think about what I played?  lol ok..

To give it a full verdict? Sure. I wasn’t a big fan of the first few hours, but then it hooked me. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Right right.... So you were talking out your ass about stuff you didn't remember... AKA clueless just like I said. 

He said the boy band FFXV owned. :drake: 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

FF's models are way better. There are quirky characters like moogles but they're a small part of the game and you're not playing as them for 80+ hours.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

FF's models are way better. There are quirky characters like moogles but they're a small part of the game and you're not playing as them for 80+ hours.

:reg: 

2766FD80-7A60-4AC5-BAF3-B5A75A1EFF95.png

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The main protagonist in Xenoblade 3 is 

3fj4j31u7wg81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Had you played beyond part 1 you would know you an choose which side characters to play as :umad:

• Upvote 1