Navy pronoun training video

Before we launch missiles at the Arabs please make sure you are using their proper pronouns as a sign of respect and kindness. 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Before we launch missiles at the Arabs please make sure you are using their proper pronouns as a sign of respect and kindness. 

You are either so charmed or a miserable cunt if your big issues are people being too considerate to each other or fat chicks and lesbians being on TV. 

It's like the only fucking thing you retards worry about. 

At the end of the day this forum seems to just be repository for so many of the forum's bigots to whine about all of the woke people and minority groups yall think have too much power. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You are either so charmed or a miserable cunt if your big issues are people being too considerate to each other or fat chicks and lesbians being on TV. 

It's like the only fucking thing you retards worry about. 

At the end of the day this forum seems to just be repository for so many of the forum's bigots to whine about all of the woke people and minority groups yall think have too much power. 

China is laughing 

5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

China is laughing 

Lol what is with this weird insecure shit people have about being laughed at and for the dumbest reasons. 

I'm sure there are people laughing at America because of lack of Healthcare, mass shootings, life expectancy, prison population, laughable food regulations, war funding, food insecurity but people like you are so concerned about seeming too courteous. 

Let's be assholes to look "tough"

I will be fair and say that it's mostly you guys just repeating what you see people say because none of you alt right types in here actually form your own opinions and just parrot what you see on the internet. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol what is with this weird insecure shit people have about being laughed at and for the dumbest reasons. 

I'm sure there are people laughing at America because of lack of Healthcare, mass shootings, life expectancy, prison population, laughable food regulations, war funding, food insecurity but people like you are so concerned about seeming too courteous. 

Let's be assholes to look "tough"

I will be fair and say that it's mostly you guys just repeating what you see people say because none of you alt right types in here actually form your own opinions and just parrot what you see on the internet. 

You literally repeat the stuff the far left says like a good little NPC that you are. 

This video has nothing to do with being an ass hole or not. Making a video to placate people with body dysmorphia is not kind, it is sick and has become a social contagion. A 5000% increase in people identifying as trans and non binary is not organic. We are fucking kids future mental health and stability. And as a result, will fuck our society too. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

China is laughing 

China also shuns and laughs at Gay men too :fag:..... Are you looking in the mirror and laughing at yourself you big joke of a moron :umad:

Edited by Goukosan

You have got to be kidding me :D I use guys in reference to groups of people (regardless of gender) all the time. I guess im somehow offending people by using that. This woke madness needs to end.

The fact that this is a Navy training video is even worse. We're supposed to be training the next generation of hardened soldiers who are willing to kill or be killed at a moment's notice, but somehow they need to be sensitive of which pronouns they use when addressing people. China is probably watching this and laughing their asses off.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You literally repeat the stuff the far left says like a good little NPC that you are. 

This video has nothing to do with being an ass hole or not. Making a video to placate people with body dysmorphia is not kind, it is sick and has become a social contagion. A 5000% increase in people identifying as trans and non binary is not organic. We are fucking kids future mental health and stability. And as a result, will fuck our society too. 

Lol you hate queer people and luckily Twinblade will never procreate so it's nice you guys see to eye. 

I love how people are like 'I'm not a homophobe or dislike queer people but more and more people are coming out as queer and that's a problem we need to address." and are too dumb or not self aware enough to hear how they sound. 

It's sort of like how supposedly good people find themselves upset that other people might be too nice to other people when it cost them nothing. 

On 2022-06-21 at 2:56 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

On 2022-06-21 at 8:07 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

...more and more people are coming out as queer...

LOL! You've drank so much of the woketard Kool-Aid that you can't even define what a woman is anymore and you righteously defend grooming little kids into queer theory. 

And "coming out as queer" is more ridiculous attention-seeking. Queerness is just androgyny. Have you seen '80s hair metal or the ridiculous clothes guys were wearing in the 1700s? It's been around forever. Who cares? Stop looking for corny gimmicks to make yourselves feel special and grow up.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Saucer said:

LOL! You've drank so much of the woketard Kool-Aid that you can't even define what a woman is anymore and you righteously defend grooming little kids into queer theory. 

And "coming out as queer" is more ridiculous attention-seeking. Queerness is just androgyny. Have you seen '80s hair metal or the ridiculous clothes guys were wearing in the 1700s? It's been around forever. Who cares? Stop looking for corny gimmicks to make yourselves feel special and grow up.

Ok, boomer. 

On 2022-06-21 at 2:56 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

but people like you are so concerned about seeming too courteous

It's not simply politeness. It's ideological speech which many progressives want to make legally compelled speech.  

For eons gender has been a synonym for sex. Progs are attempting to separate the two and redefine gender as stereotypical masculine and feminine behavior (with the end goal for many progs being to discredit the concept of biological sexual determinism entirely). By playing along with their manipulative pronoun ritual, you're giving it credibility.

I'm not playing along with your goofy sex cult.

Edited by Saucer
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ok, boomer. 

The irony is millennials have produced nothing of historic significance. You have no famous artists, directors, musicians, scientists, architects, engineers -- nothing. All you do is consume and repeat and recombine that achievements of past generations. You may be the most worthless gen in US history. 

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

The irony is millennials have produced nothing of historic significance. You have no famous artists, directors, musicians, scientists, architects, engineers -- nothing. All you do is consume and repeat and recombine that achievements of past generations. You may be the most worthless gen in US history. 

This is the most boomer post you've made so far. Lol 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

OK woke zealot 

Don't call it woke, you coward.  Keeping a hundo, you feel trans/queer people are "running  western culture" and that white people in Canada are at a disadvantage. Complain about fat and queer people even being on TV, even if they are playing queer characters. 

You claiming how much you hate wokism is just a way of flaunting your bigotry without any of the judgment. It's why youre constantly bashing lesbians even when sex/gender is the topic or calling out "anti-white racism" when race isn't an issue. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible