DeSantis really is the best choice of republican presidential candidates

The more I think about it, the more I realize he is the best choice for the role 

- Comes from a normal, working class family. Very relatable to the average America

- Is a respected father and husband who’s wife fought breast cancer. Easy to sympathize with.  
- Is young. Enough with the old timers
- Highly intelligent, having attended Yale and Harvard and graduating from both.

- Served in the military, and was a big part of Navy Seals related operations in Iraq in 2007. 
- Not afraid to take on woke ideologies and the major corporations that back them, like Disney.

- Stands up for American ideals and freedom. Kept Florida mostly open during Covid and still managed to perform better than many states that forced lockdowns and mandates on people. 

Trump’s stubbornness is going to be his main hurdle. The Republican Party doesn’t need these divisions but Trump is committed to running again despite being nowhere near as electable for the average American. He really should just step back from politics.

but yeah….DeSantis 2024 👍

• Twinblade★ changed the title to DeSantis really is the best choice of republican presidential candidates

Lol this cuck writing love letters about his new favorite politician who himself is a cuck. 

Twincels cunt ass whining about standing up to woke companies. 

Not companies that pollute, don't pay fair tax rates, not companies that are union busters or fight collective bargaining, or underpay staff. Exclusively only because some seem too "woke" to y'all. 

I I haven't seen one of you guys whining about the billions of dollars big companies extracted during covid that they just put back into their war chest without properly allocating the money as intended. Not a single one of yall. 

Yet nearly every other day it's compliants about how woke a company is. You're giving him credit for "taking on Disney" in a move that will cost Floridians millions of dollars a year, but he owned the libs! So worth it lol. 

If it makes you feel any better they only do it for optics and still donate to your favorite party of grifters and bigots so don't feel too bad. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol this cuck writing love letters about his new favorite politician who himself is a cuck. 

Twincels cunt ass whining about standing up to woke companies. 

Not companies that pollute, don't pay fair tax rates, not companies that are union busters or fight collective bargaining, or underpay staff. Exclusively only because some seem too "woke" to y'all. 

I I haven't seen one of you guys whining about the billions of dollars big companies extracted during covid that they just put back into their war chest without properly allocating the money as intended. Not a single one of yall. 

Yet nearly every other day it's compliants about how woke a company is. You're giving him credit for "taking on Disney" in a move that will cost Floridians millions of dollars a year, but he owned the libs! So worth it lol. 

If it makes you feel any better they only do it for optics and still donate to your favorite party of grifters and bigots so don't feel too bad. 

Right wing media is already grifting towards DeSantis.  They want Trump gone but don't want to be the one to do it because they're afraid to lose that base of viewership. 

So they've been slowly pushing DeSantis in phases, as to ease the base into feeling ok with choosing DeSantis over Trump. 

Twinblade drinks right wing media kool-aid 24/7 365 and it's a red blooded Cuck-servative so it didn't take much to convince him to start cucking for DeSantis. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Right wing media is already grifting towards DeSantis.  They want Trump gone but don't want to be the one to do it because they're afraid to lose that base of viewership. 

So they've been slowly pushing DeSantis in phases, as to ease the base into feeling ok with choosing DeSantis over Trump. 

Twinblade drinks right wing media kool-aid 24/7 365 and it's a red blooded Cuck-servative so it didn't take much to convince him to start cucking for DeSantis. 

Lol at this clown. Centrists and many moderate democrats are going to flock to DeSantis if he decides to run, especially if Biden is his competition (guaranteed suicide for the democrat’s chances in 2024).

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol at this clown. Centrists and many moderate democrats are going to flock to DeSantis if he decides to run, especially if Biden is his competition (guaranteed suicide for the democrat’s chances in 2024).

How delusional are you? :drake:

DeSantis is currently running on a culture war platform and acts like a dictator when he tried to go after Disney because they tweeted support against his don't say gay bill.  

He offers nothing to centrist or democrats.  What is his actual platform outside of culture war? 

He will get republicans who were turned off by Trump and he will get Trump's base who he is currently auditioning for. 

But outside of that, he's not crossing the aisle one bit. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

DeSantis is currently running on a culture war platform and acts like a dictator when he tried to go after Disney because they tweeted support against his don't say gay bill.  

He offers nothing to centrist or democrats.  What is his actual platform outside of culture war? 

He will get republicans who were turned off by Trump and he will get Trump's base who he is currently auditioning for. 

The statistics are not in your favor. Over 50% of Florida democrats supported the Parental Rights in Education bill, and I’m sure the numbers would be similar if that poll were extended across the entire country. Democrats are tired of progressives hijacking their party with their woke agenda and they’ve already shown that when they voted for Youngkin in Virginia, and they’ll show it again for the mid terms. Nobody besides the far left supports the progressive bullshit that you are head over heels for.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Dont underestimate "moderates' and "centrist". Many if not most are as uninformed and obsess over stupid shit like Twincel does. These are the people who vote every other way ever other election cycle thinking they are clever. If you're someone who voted for both Obama and Trump, congratulations, you're retarded. 

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."

Shallow understanding from people of goodwill is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."

How many people in here who claim they aren't homophobes or transphobes but have issues with gay/trans visibility and representation? We dont hate you, but we dont want to see you or have you attention any equal status to us "normal" folks.  Twincel was going and on about Stop and Frisk and how awesome it was even thought it violated the law and was weaponized against a whole generation of people of color. So his rat faced family could go to the Olive Garden in Times Square or something. I'm shocked Twincel doesn't blame BLM for COVID at this point since they seem to be the biggest problem this country has faced in years according to him. 

Republicans are great at reinforcing social caste systems and the're plenty of people who enjoy the status quo. Things like being against Gay marriage isn't about preserving the "sanctity" of marriage as much as the notion that gay people dont deserve the "privilege" of marriage. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The statistics are not in your favor. Over 50% of Florida democrats supported the Parental Rights in Education bill, and I’m sure the numbers would be similar if that poll were extended across the entire country. Democrats are tired of progressives hijacking their party with their woke agenda and they’ve already shown that when they voted for Youngkin in Virginia, and they’ll show it again for the mid terms. Nobody besides the far left supports the progressive bullshit that you are head over heels for.

Florida is retarded though. 

That's in Florida dumbo, im talking on a national stage you slow fuck:drake:

And and speaking of Florida.. DeSantis barely won Florida, he won it by less than 1% and Florida is traditionally a republican state and he skimmed by. 

If the Democrat party was actually Hijacked by the far left, Bernie or Elizabeth Warren would have won the Nomination.... But they didn't... Biden a centrist Democrat won in a landslide. 

Where on the republican side, the far right has taken over your party as seen with Trump, MAGA and QAnon.  :umad:

DeSantis still has an uphill battle to even win the republican nomination because the cult of Trump is strong within the republican base.  He is currently trying to court the Maga crowd while also keeping the traditional republican. 

He is focused on the Florida's gubernatorial race in Nov because as I just said, he barely won last time.  He has to win re-election on Florida to even think about winning nationally. 

If he loses in Florida Trump will paint him as a loser on the national stage and then DeSantis hopes for the presidency are over. 

And even if DeSantis wins a 2nd term as Governor.... 

Trump can still potentially win the republican nomination nationally. 

And if Trump wins the nom republicans will lose the presidential election again. :cmpunk2:

All this republican infighting is delicious :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Dont underestimate "moderates' and "centrist". Many if not most are as uninformed and obsess over stupid shit like Twincel does. These are the people who vote every other way ever other election cycle thinking they are clever. If you're someone who voted for both Obama and Trump, congratulations, you're retarded. 

They voted for Obama twice and would have taken Obama over Trump if Presidents could have ran three times. 

Hilary was despised by the far left and even more despised by the entire republican base and she still won the popular vote but ultimately lost the electoral vote. 

DeSantis isn't even a lock to win over there cult of Trump. 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That's in Florida dumbo, im talking on a national stage you slow fuck:drake:

And and speaking of Florida.. DeSantis barely won Florida, he won it by less than 1% and Florida is traditionally a republican state and he skimmed by. 

If the Democrat party was actually Hijacked by the far left, Bernie or Elizabeth Warren would have won the Nomination.... But they didn't... Biden a centrist Democrat won in a landslide. 

Where on the republican side, the far right has taken over your party as seen with Trump, MAGA and QAnon.  :umad:

DeSantis still has an uphill battle to even win the republican nomination because the cult of Trump is strong within the republican base.  He is currently trying to court the Maga crowd while also keeping the traditional republican. 

He is focused on the Florida's gubernatorial race in Nov because as I just said, he barely won last time.  He has to win re-election on Florida to even think about winning nationally. 

If he loses in Florida Trump will paint him as a loser on the national stage and then DeSantis hopes for the presidency are over. 

And even if DeSantis wins a 2nd term as Governor.... 

Trump can still potentially win the republican nomination nationally. 

And if Trump wins the nom republicans will lose the presidential election again. :cmpunk2:

All this republican infighting is delicious :juggle:

So who on the left will be able to compete against DeSantis if he does happen to become the republican presidential candidate? Go on, I need a good laugh

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So who on the left will be able to compete against DeSantis if he does happen to become the republican presidential candidate? Go on, I need a good laugh

He has to focus on trying to win Florida first

Right now he is locked in a close race between the democratic challenger who is leading by 1%.

If he happens to lose, it's game over for him.  

Are you laughing yet? :umad:

37 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He has to focus on trying to win Florida first

Right now he is locked in a close race between the democratic challenger who is leading by 1%.

If he happens to lose, it's game over for him.  

Are you laughing yet? :umad:

Lol there is no way hes going to lose.

16 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They voted for Obama twice and would have taken Obama over Trump if Presidents could have ran three times. 

Hilary was despised by the far left and even more despised by the entire republican base and she still won the popular vote but ultimately lost the electoral vote. 

DeSantis isn't even a lock to win over there cult of Trump. 

You have too much faith in people. Look at the retards on this site like Vinnie and Twinblade that turned into cartoon level throne sniffers when Trump, arguably the worst Presidential candidate in history won. 

DeSantis can win just yelling BLM, LGBTQ, and woke media. All the groups Republicans hate and moderates don't have issues with but at the end of the day don't carry enough about that they would vote a bigot into office. 

I'm not calling DeSantis a bigot but it really doesn't take much work to be a republican president anymore. Look at the the last two we had. 

Lol there is no way hes going to lose.

Samething you said about Trump :umad:

Did you miss where DeSantis barely won Florida by less than 1%?

I'm not saying he is guaranteed to lose, but he is not a lock to win either. 

It can go either way. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You have too much faith in people. Look at the retards on this site like Vinnie and Twinblade that turned into cartoon level throne sniffers when Trump, arguably the worst Presidential candidate in history won. 

DeSantis can win just yelling BLM, LGBTQ, and woke media. All the groups Republicans hate and moderates don't have issues with but at the end of the day don't carry enough about that they would vote a bigot into office. 

I'm not calling DeSantis a bigot but it really doesn't take much work to be a republican president anymore. Look at the the last two we had. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

I'm not saying he is guaranteed to lose, but he is not a lock to win either. 

It can go either way. 

as a floridian, i feel i should chime in. i'm not a fan of desantis. however, if i was a betting man...i'd bet on him to win the 2024 election. he has trump's momentum, without the baggage.

the dems have nobody. fyi, i'm not a republican.

• Upvote 1
On 2022-06-23 at 3:49 PM, -GD-X said:

as a floridian, i feel i should chime in. i'm not a fan of desantis. however, if i was a betting man...i'd bet on him to win the 2024 election. he has trump's momentum, without the baggage.

the dems have nobody. fyi, i'm not a republican.

As a fellow Floridian, I agree with everything. DeSantis would be the worst candidate for Dems to go against.