The E3 showcases are over. Behold: Xbox's 2022 lineup

13 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So basically even though you champion Xbox as the best system out there you only play inferior multiplats. Don't pretend it's because of NoGamepass, you've been nuthugging xbox but only playing inferior multiplats since 2013 😂

Inferior to what? Your computer? Cause that certainly isnt the case. Also, i asked a question that you refused to answer. What about you? I dont care what the best system is. Nintendo misses too many games. Xbox and PS is based on what 1st party you like more. And PC has it all if you want to continue to upgrade and deal with some of the annoying PC shit.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A variety of 6s 

I had no idea honey I flopped the kids is released this year I thought it came and flopped years ago but it turns out that was only early access. So its not even a new game, just the same tired flop

still cant get over this. no forza or even a gears collection, just game pass level junk for an entire year

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Inferior to what? Your computer? Cause that certainly isnt the case. Also, i asked a question that you refused to answer. What about you? I dont care what the best system is. Nintendo misses too many games. Xbox and PS is based on what 1st party you like more. And PC has it all if you want to continue to upgrade and deal with some of the annoying PC shit.

Annoying PC shit....like rar files? :kaz:

The bold is interesting. Please Jon tell us the great xbox 1st party you've been enjoying from the launch of the xbox one until today...

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Annoying PC shit....like rar files? :kaz:

The bold is interesting. Please Jon tell us the great xbox 1st party you've been enjoying from the launch of the xbox one until today...

Annoying shit like shitty ports like Elden Ring and the new updated RE games. PC gets shitty ports often regardless of if you guys admit it or not.

Ill answer your questions when you answer mine. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ, slow Jonny and DynamiteCop expected an avalanche of games from Microsoft at the showcase.... Stupid fucks :sabu:

the next time lemmings try to hype an Xbox press conference by saying its "90 minutes"........we now know that Xbox is willing to show you absolutely nothing new for 90 straight minutes.

10 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Annoying shit like shitty ports like Elden Ring and the new updated RE games. PC gets shitty ports often regardless of if you guys admit it or not.

Ill answer your questions when you answer mine. 

You spent years playing games on shitbox done at like half the resolution of PS4, that's not even going back to all the watered down PC ports you played on the og Xbox. :rofls: PC has some bad ports sure but for most games you get more say over how your game performs. You aren't stuck at some arbitrary 30fps limit or resolution lock.

I remember your excuse used to be the controller :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ, slow Jonny and DynamiteCop expected an avalanche of games from Microsoft at the showcase.... Stupid fucks :sabu:

LMAO you are STILL talking about DC? When is the last time he posted here? Youre an obsessed, sick dumb fuck 😂

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You spent years playing games on shitbox done at like half the resolution of PS4, that's not even going back to all the watered down PC ports you played on the og Xbox. :rofls: PC has some bad ports sure but for most games you get more say over how your game performs. You aren't stuck at some arbitrary 30fps limit or resolution lock.

I remember your excuse used to be the controller :rofl:

You do realize i have a PC (which i use a controller on like everyone else in the world) , and have owned every game console up until this gen, right? 

Also, you still wont answer my question because you dont play games. Like most of the other butthurt posters that are left here obsessing over users of the past LOL

Edited by JonbX
4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

LMAO you are STILL talking about DC? When is the last time he posted here? Youre an obsessed, sick dumb fuck 😂

Lemmings - Bbbbut we will get an avalanche of games this year.. I swearz it :feelsbadman:

Look at how mad you're getting that Xbox disappoints you, year after year after year :jonb:

Edited by Goukosan
38 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So basically even though you champion Xbox as the best system out there you only play inferior multiplats. Don't pretend it's because of NoGamepass, you've been nuthugging xbox but only playing inferior multiplats since 2013 😂

actual first party games got filed under “whatever else “ in that post  :hest: 

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You do realize i have a PC (which i use a controller on like everyone else in the world) , and have owned every game console up until this gen, right? 

Also, you still wont answer my question because you dont play games. Like most of the other butthurt posters that are left here obsessing over users of the past LOL

and yet you still praise xbox as the king. Why? it has no games LOL, and there can be no defending MIcrosoft. They're an absolute joke in the industry, they just can not put out good games, they can not manage their studios. All they can do is buy existing successes where everyone else has done the work for them. Imagine supporting that....LOL

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

actual first party games got filed under “whatever else “ in that post  :hest: 

He won't name them but we all remember this clownshow telling us how great 5tate of decay 2 and crackdown 3 where whilst simultaneously shitting on games like god of war, spider-man and horizon. What a fucking buffoon 😂

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

and yet you still praise xbox as the king. Why? it has no games LOL, and there can be no defending MIcrosoft. They're an absolute joke in the industry, they just can not put out good games, they can not manage their studios. All they can do is buy existing successes where everyone else has done the work for them. Imagine supporting that....LOL

Why wont you answer my question?

Just now, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny fantasizing about mens dicks confirmed :fag:

You literally have guys in your head and speak on them when they dont even post here. You are obsessed, and SICK. Weirdo  🤣