Roe v Wade was overturned.

The fascist got their wish. Leave it to Republicans to do the thing they spent decades saying they weren't trying to do. 

Also Thomas is setting sites on birth control and same sex marriage. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

Clarence Thomas already signaled they're going after Gay Marriage, Gay rights etc.... 

What was Cooke's belief system again... Oh yea... No More adhering to people's imagination right Cooke? @Cooke  :fag:

....   :umad:

Coincidently, Clarence isn't going after Interracial Marriage.... I wonder why.. Hmmm 

Edited by Goukosan
35 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao "I can't believe Republicans lied to me."

It took it being overturned for him to see the light. 

Republicans are so Gung ho to go after stuff that has been legal for over 50 years.... If this ends up getting codified under Biden.... They just gave him a victory for" saving roe vs Wade" from the republicans who are trying to take away our freedoms :salute:

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

What's more fascist than forcing personal beliefs on other people, especially when it comes to life altering decisions? 

If you want to expand it out, name a more vile notion than forcing a woman to have their rapist's baby. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

It took it being overturned for him to see the light. 

Republicans are so Gung ho to go after stuff that has been legal for over 50 years.... If this ends up getting codified under Biden.... They just gave him a victory for" saving roe vs Wade" from the republicans who are trying to take away our freedoms :salute:

Dude, I wish I had a fraction of your optimism. This is why I didn't want Joe Biden to run. He's one of the good old boys politicians that thinks he can work things out with the Republicans and doesn't have enough fight in him to take them on when needed. 

Harris turned out to be a dud VP. The Republican empire is on the march. 

44 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What's more fascist than forcing personal beliefs on other people, especially when it comes to life altering decisions? 

If you want to expand it out, name a more vile notion than forcing a woman to have their rapist's baby. 

But its ok to force people to put vaccines into their body even when they don't want to? Or face social exclusion, losing their job, etc? Interesting how you care so much about one life altering decision but are against another.

Women who want an abortion will still have plenty of options. There will be programs to cover transportation for women who need to go out of state to get an abortion. Many employers will certainly offer similar services.

Unfortunately people who didn't want to be injected with untested vaccines didn't have those luxuries.

56 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

But its ok to force people to put vaccines into their body even when they don't want to? Or face social exclusion, losing their job, etc? Interesting how you care so much about one life altering decision but are against another.

Women who want an abortion will still have plenty of options. There will be programs to cover transportation for women who need to go out of state to get an abortion. Many employers will certainly offer similar services.

Unfortunately people who didn't want to be injected with untested vaccines didn't have those luxuries.

A woman getting an abortion  doesn't affect anyone else's life. Vaccines are a public health situation. I was going to explicitly state that but figured even the dumbest person would recognize the difference lol, of course you're stupid enough not to. 

I won't even bother with that stupid shit about people getting bussed to abortions because you never had or will have sex with a woman so this might seem like a viable option for millions of people in many states. 

You are such a cruel little piece of shit with your incel rage. 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Clarence Thomas already signaled they're going after Gay Marriage, Gay rights etc.... 

What was Cooke's belief system again... Oh yea... No More adhering to people's imagination right Cooke? @Cooke  :fag:

....   :umad:

Coincidently, Clarence isn't going after Interracial Marriage.... I wonder why.. Hmmm 

Who cares? Marriage is stupid 

59 minutes ago, Ike said:

Thank god I live in deep blue state. Sad for all the poor young girls who are going to be forced into parenthood too early. :shake: 

Seattle is a cesspool. Thank God you live there? It has worse homelessness than the other deep blue cesspool city to the north. You literally have to dodge human shit and needles on the sidewalks :puke: but thank God a woman can kill a viable fetus up to 9 months. 

this shit needs to be defined laws nation wide. Roe was weak and unconstitutional.  How could a law around privacy have anything to do with abortions? It's much more complicated than that. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Seattle is a cesspool. Thank God you live there? It has worse homelessness than the other deep blue cesspool city to the north. You literally have to dodge human shit and needles on the sidewalks :puke: but thank God a woman can kill a viable fetus up to 9 months. 

this shit needs to be defined laws nation wide. Roe was weak and unconstitutional.  How could a law around privacy have anything to do with abortions? It's much more complicated than that. 

LMFAO stop watching Newsmax. I don't even live in Seattle. We have had an operating surplus for our state budget for years. Some of the best state parks and public land in the entire country. Legal weed. I love our government is ran as a state. Seattle city politics isn't even something I care about. :D 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

LMFAO stop watching Newsmax. I don't even live in Seattle. We have had an operating surplus for our state budget for years. Some of the best state parks and public land in the entire country. Legal weed. I love our government is ran as a state. Seattle city politics isn't even something I care about. :D 

Thought you lived DT. I was just there last weekend and it was fucking bad. 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Lol it's fucking hilarious how distorted these retards world views are views are. You can tell who falls for all the right wing bullshit. 

Just now, Cooke said:

Thought you lived DT. I was just there last weekend and it was fucking bad. 

Nope, I live out on the peninsula and have for a decade. I only go to Seattle for sporting/live events. Most WA locals know to avoid downtown anyways. The market is a tourist trap and there's nothing there but homeless like you said, office buildings, and overpriced apartments. :] 

Also, how in the flying fuck do we give two shits what Clarence Thomas says when his wife literally helped orchestrate Jan 6. Fuck this entire country. We're slowly turning from a minority ran aristocracy into a Christian Theocracy like the Taliban in Afghanistan.