Roe v Wade was overturned.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol aren't you the one who was laughing at women in the military and other professions? You don't give a shit about women or women's sports. You spent half of your life trying to learn how to trick women into liking you. You probably resent them at this point. 

It's crazy that you people are trying use your crocodile tears about women's sports in order to launder your transphobia. 

Dude, you refuse to even define what a woman is yet you think your in a position to argue whats good for women and what isn't?

This is why nobody takes progressives seriously. You choose to be outraged by events like this yet in the background you actively work towards undermining women.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Dude, you refuse to even define what a woman is yet you think your in a position to argue whats good for women and what isn't?

This is why nobody takes progressives seriously. You choose to be outraged by events like this yet in the background you actively work towards undermining women.

I fail to see how calling trans women, women takes anything away from anyone else and I'm sure you can't make that connection either.

I can argue a 30 something year old man who has never been in a relationship with a woman in his entire life doesn't really care about their issues or them outside of hopefully manipulating one into having sex with him. If you had a social life and access to roofies you'd probably be Cosbying women all over Connecticut. 

Explain how transphobia helps women in any way? It's interesting how the right only talks about women when they are trying to demonize marginalized groups. Like when Trump tried to use defending "suburban women" from black people, like this is the fucking 60s. 

So twinblade is trying to shift his argument strategy to : why are you liberal guys trying to say what's good for women?

After.............he just supported and talked about abolishing abortion like as if he was an expert on what's best for women.

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So twinblade is trying to shift his argument strategy to : why are you liberal guys trying to say what's good for women?

After.............he just supported and talked about abolishing abortion like as if he was an expert on what's best for women.

This is the level of dishonesty that makes up Twincel's mindset which is the conservative line. They have hated feminist forever but now celebrate JK Rowling because she's a transphobe as well as other TERFs. 

At the end of the day it always boils down to creating a facade to cover for bigots. 

Lauren Southern was riding the anti-immigration thing for years. She's is young, very pretty, outspoken conservative so of course she was very popular. Then she married and has a kid with a Brown man and how quickly her followers began turning on her. Calling her a slut, fake Christian, and grifter. 

Similar things happened with Dave Ruben, Candace Owens, and that Loomer person. The second they would make one comment or action that bigots wouldn't like their own followers turned on them. 

On 2022-06-24 at 6:03 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

What's more fascist than forcing personal beliefs on other people,

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.

Lordmerica showed some old spirit today, I'm so proud of you all :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • dead 1
8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.

Lordmerica showed some old spirit today, I'm so proud of you all :salute:

It's funny how it's incels who are the happiest about this. I guess if you can't have sex other people should be punished for it. Lol 

On 2022-06-26 at 3:47 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny how it's incels who are the happiest about this. I guess if you can't have sex other people should be punished for it. Lol 

Isnt it funny everyone you disagree with is an "incel" in your mind :trump2: I wonder what that says.

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

In Canada?  😌

Yes hopefully Canada adopts the ideology that you love so much. i.e. - "not catering to people's imagination"... And ban gay rights...im sure nothing would make you happier boo boo :fag:

On 2022-06-25 at 4:29 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

This is the level of dishonesty that makes up Twincel's mindset which is the conservative line. They have hated feminist forever but now celebrate JK Rowling because she's a transphobe as well as other TERFs. 

At the end of the day it always boils down to creating a facade to cover for bigots. 

Lauren Southern was riding the anti-immigration thing for years. She's is young, very pretty, outspoken conservative so of course she was very popular. Then she married and has a kid with a Brown man and how quickly her followers began turning on her. Calling her a slut, fake Christian, and grifter. 

Similar things happened with Dave Ruben, Candace Owens, and that Loomer person. The second they would make one comment or action that bigots wouldn't like their own followers turned on them. 

Somebody posted a fantastic tweet thread, who then put all of their thoughts in a medium post.

And he absolutely nails it, in the most direct and concise way possible.

Republicans want to make rules and tell other people what to do.

Republicans don't want to follow rules and listen to other people tell them that they have to follow rules.

https://medium.com/@_EthanGrey/the-message-of-the-republican-party-dont-tread-on-me-i-tread-on-you-936037958bce

Ethan Grey Jun 15
6 min read

The Message of the Republican Party: Don’t Tread on Me. I Tread on You.

1*qekr_BTKEiYjGifOHhiq8A.png

And since twinblade is too much of an actual coward to do this in front of actual men.............he ALREADY KNOWS THIS, he ROOTS FOR THIS in private. And then when he speaks to us, he pretends to play stupid.

On 2022-06-26 at 10:50 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

ooouch

its like that white lady is literally cracking Saucer's head open and showing us his 100% raw and unfiltered thoughts/beliefs.

and she's absolutely correct that is what's happening in the minds of these people. I coined it 12 years ago, when I called it The Great White Freakout.

The moment they saw a black president, they made a clear and desperate decision that they were going to do everything they can to stop "progress" and try to maintain white superiority through any means possible. Literally trying to kick out "non-white" people, literally trying to take votes away from "non-white" people. And now literally trying to force progressive whites into have white babies.

And that last sentence of hers is exactly the same thing I've said to people like Saucer before. Saucer is pre-emptively accussing minorities of planning to come after white people. And WHY is he doing that?

Because his subconscious is telling him that blacks and hispanics are going to treat whites as badly as whites treated blacks and hispanics, and he's pre-emptively crying foul.  This is also why they're desperate, because their guilt of how they treated minorities is fueling their fear of the day white people become a minority group.