Roe v Wade was overturned.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Isnt it funny everyone you disagree with is an "incel" in your mind :trump2: I wonder what that says.

The only people I call incel are you, Bytchre, and Twinblade. No one disagrees with that statement. 

You lose your shit over videogames like a mother who lost a child, Bytchre looks like a caveman, and Twinblade is Twinblade. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

Is Jehurey trying to make the abortion issue a racial issue as well? 

Pretty sure black women in general gets more abortions than any other race. So preventing the abortion of a black fetuses is racist? The fuck.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The only people I call incel are you, Bytchre, and Twinblade. No one disagrees with that statement. 

You lose your shit over videogames like a mother who lost a child, Bytchre looks like a caveman, and Twinblade is Twinblade. 

Wow, you're so cool. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

ooouch

its like that white lady is literally cracking Saucer's head open and showing us his 100% raw and unfiltered thoughts/beliefs.

and she's absolutely correct that is what's happening in the minds of these people. I coined it 12 years ago, when I called it The Great White Freakout.

The moment they saw a black president, they made a clear and desperate decision that they were going to do everything they can to stop "progress" and try to maintain white superiority through any means possible. Literally trying to kick out "non-white" people, literally trying to take votes away from "non-white" people. And now literally trying to force progressive whites into have white babies.

And that last sentence of hers is exactly the same thing I've said to people like Saucer before. Saucer is pre-emptively accussing minorities of planning to come after white people. And WHY is he doing that?

Because his subconscious is telling him that blacks and hispanics are going to treat whites as badly as whites treated blacks and hispanics, and he's pre-emptively crying foul.  This is also why they're desperate, because their guilt of how they treated minorities is fueling their fear of the day white people become a minority group.

Cooke talks about "western culture" from time to time too. It's interesting because these people think that they are exploring a new way of thinking when in reality they are just coming back with refurbished garbage bigoted ideas that have been defanged but still lead to favorable outcomes. 

It's crazy that people just simply changed "gay" to "trans" in almost all of the right wing propaganda and none of them noticed or cared. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Is Jehurey trying to make the abortion issue a racial issue as well? 

Pretty sure black women in general gets more abortions than any other race. So preventing the abortion of a black fetuses is racist? The fuck.

you think black women go to get abortions than...........white women?

dude, black women end up having births.

you thought they were booking doctors visits, more than white women?

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Coincidentally the 3 people who call you out on your political bullshot :trump2:

And "losing my shit" over videogames? :biggrin: Do you know where you are retard? We're on a forum called SystemWars, dedicated to videogame console wars and we call each other animal names. What do you expect? For us to sit around discussing fine art?

"Everyone I disagree with politically is Hitler" became "everyone I disagree with politically is an incel". You're projecting son.

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes hopefully Canada adopts the ideology that you love so much. i.e. - "not catering to people's imagination"... And ban gay rights...im sure nothing would make you happier boo boo :fag:

Sexual attraction isn't imagination sweetie. Pretending youre the other sex is. 

Just now, Cooke said:

Sexual attraction isn't imagination sweetie. Pretending youre the other sex is. 

Pretending it's normal to be gay is catering to the gays imagination.   Hence the conservatives are coming to take that away from you boo boo. :fag:

On 2022-06-26 at 8:50 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

ooouch

Good God.

I know it's white supremacy if you get stuck in a long line at Whole Foods but this conspiracy theory may need some work. 

Blacks have around twice as many abortions as whites per capita and they're much more concentrated in pro-life states than whites.

Outlawing abortion is a pretty terrible white supremacist strategy. Instead you should be giving out free abortions for all blacks + balloons and big prizes.

That and Jer agreeing with this dud of a post is pretty much the kiss of death. It's like having Hitler agree with your DEI plan.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Pretending it's normal to be gay is catering to the gays imagination.   Hence the conservatives are coming to take that away from you boo boo. :fag:

Goobs always goes to the limp-wristed gay slur when Cooke dares go off the woketard reservation. So many progs do that with minorities. Says volumes.

Meanwhile: Disaster.

This is the extra cursed Monkey Paw in action. This was not the time for conservative justices to pick a fight over textualism and originalism.  We're too divided. 

27 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Good God.

I know it's white supremacy if you get stuck in a long line at Whole Foods but this conspiracy theory may need some work. 

Blacks have around twice as many abortions as whites per capita

she's not talking about per capita.

she is completely correct that this results in more white babies being born than babies from other minorities, hence a net-positive white population.

Nobody ever said it was a GOOD STRATEGY..............I said that the Great White Freakout was going to result in desperation.

I mean, the Supreme Court is literally breaking their own rules, and Republicans are literally trying to sabotage elections, or pressure to have them overturned.

That's not exactly sound strategy. That's the sign of people in full-on desperation mode. They are behaving like cornered animals, because they've duped themselves into thinking "countless threats" have left them cornered, and therefore all of this is therefore okay.

Even you subconsciously knew about old white people trying to cheat their way into staying into power.

You've admitted that you were counting on McConnell's plan to have successfully passed as many right-wing activist judges throughout the country. I believe you said that after Democrats took back the house back in 2018. You even said in such a way as if you were trying to make yourself feel better.

By nook or by crook.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

you think black women go to get abortions than...........white women?

dude, black women end up having births.

you thought they were booking doctors visits, more than white women?

Per population, black women in general gets more abortion in the US. Black women even got more abortions total than white during some of the later years in these statistics. 

Abortions in the United States by race (johnstonsarchive.net)

Let's see how you twist that one until we're arguing something else entirely. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Per population,

sweetie..........when I say "more".........that means you don't pro-rate data on any level.

We're talking about the full picture...........not a specific PERSPECTIVE of the picture.

More is MORE..........is it not?

Just now, jehurey said:

sweetie..........when I say "more".........that means you don't pro-rate data on any level.

We're talking about the full picture...........not a specific PERSPECTIVE of the picture.

Maybe read the second sentence next-time?... The last three years in the statistics clearly show more black babies were aborted.

Idiot. 

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Pro-rate data LOL. You don't even know basic math terms.