Roe v Wade was overturned.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Maybe read the second sentence next-time?... The last three years in the statistics clearly show more black babies were aborted.

Idiot. 

You're still trying to cut the data up to try and fit your narrative.

The last three years, especially given that we were in a pandemic......are not longterm indicators.

I love how he avoids, and then tries to lie to himself about basic things

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Pro-rate data LOL. You don't even know basic math terms. 

wasn't making a math term, I was talking about statistics.

yikes

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I truly don't think Jerry has even a high school education. Prove me wrong. 

and then he follows it up with this. double yikes.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The last three years, especially given that we were in a pandemic......are not longterm indicators.

You're the dumbest person on Earth LOL

395-351.png

Just now, Saucer said:

395-351.png

I love how you're still trying to continue the other guys argument, that I've already debunked.

You're still attempting to standardize the size of the data.

That's not her claim.............her claim is raw numbers.

Not PRO RATED or STANDARDIZED number of groups.

You already know that you're wrong about this. LOL

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Statistics is a branch of mathematics, you retard. :biggrin:

Yet, I'm not talking about mathematics.

LOL he just admitted that he messed up, and he's trying to fix it.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how you're still trying to continue the other guys argument, that I've already debunked.

You're still attempting to standardize the size of the data.

That's not her claim.............her claim is raw numbers.

Not PRO RATED or STANDARDIZED number of groups.

You already know that you're wrong about this. LOL

Her claim is idiotic because overturning Roe will increase the black population in proportion to the white population, and US elections heavily use proportional representation.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Coincidentally the 3 people who call you out on your political bullshot :trump2:

And "losing my shit" over videogames? :biggrin: Do you know where you are retard? We're on a forum called SystemWars, dedicated to videogame console wars and we call each other animal names. What do you expect? For us to sit around discussing fine art?

"Everyone I disagree with politically is Hitler" became "everyone I disagree with politically is an incel". You're projecting son.

Lmfao systemwars was invented 22 years ago, how many people still are as emotionally invested after 2 fucking decades. The moment after you finally have sex with a woman, please come back and tell us how much NPD sales still mean to you. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Just now, Saucer said:

Her claim is idiotic because overturning Roe will increase the black population in proportion

LOL he keeps on trying to slip it by.

and I catch it every time.

its almost childish.

It'd be like if somebody gave you 10 dollars and then that same person gave a black guy 3 dollars.

And Saucer says "hey that's not fair........that black guy doubled the amount of money he has, a full 100% increase; whereas I only increased my money by 70%...........the black guy is PROPORTIONATELY getting more money!!!!"

Then again.....

Saucer is probably racist enough to want the black guy to get absolutely no money whatsoever. So this would explain his responses right now.

Google: Fairground Park Pool in St Louis, MO to learn exact the type of thing Saucer would do. His politics seem to fit right in-line with that mentality.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It's hardly a narrative to point out the simple fact that preventing abortions, which is almost evenly split between black and white in the US, is definitely not racist.

You're the one peddling a narrative, bro. 

The last three years in the statistics, are 2015 to 2017. Way before the pandemic. You almost had a good justification but nope. Sorry. 

Just now, Saucer said:

Jerry's been humiliated again and now he's mad and rambling on about conspiracy theories LOL

LOL, he lost with his "mathematics" attempt.

And then, after I repeatedly tried to tell him that his attempt to frame the argument by proportion simply didn't work..........he tried to do it again.

And then I made a simple analogy that shows how wrong he was.

And he has no answer for it.

Saucer has repeatedly held political views that he is okay with the middle-class getting railroaded, because in his mind, if it hurts minorities just a little more than it hurts middle-class white people......then he's for it.

It logically explains all of his political positions on just about everything he's commented on. Healthcare, worker's rights, inequality, etc.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's hardly a narrative to point out the simple fact that preventing abortions, which is almost evenly split between black and white in the US, is definitely not racist.

No, because white people have much more access to contraceptives.

Whereas minorities are usually going to go to the abortion clinic as a last resort.

and the last three years are not indicative of historic data. I love how you just want to pretend that it is.

Just now, Saucer said:

Look at all these bloody evil white supremacists. :fistshake:

abortion%20map.PNG

Oh man.........the first thing that comes to his mind is try and continue bashing minorities.

its almost like a natural reflex for Saucer.:reg:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, because white people have much more access to contraceptives.

Whereas minorities are usually going to go to the abortion clinic as a last resort.

and the last three years are not indicative of historic data. I love how you just want to pretend that it is.

The longitudinal data is even worse you retard LOL

395-351.png