Roe v Wade was overturned.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Pretending it's normal to be gay is catering to the gays imagination.   Hence the conservatives are coming to take that away from you boo boo. :fag:

Who said anything about normal? Republicans are all gays anyway

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Good God.

I know it's white supremacy if you get stuck in a long line at Whole Foods but this conspiracy theory may need some work. 

Blacks have around twice as many abortions as whites per capita and they're much more concentrated in pro-life states than whites.

Outlawing abortion is a pretty terrible white supremacist strategy. Instead you should be giving out free abortions for all blacks + balloons and big prizes.

That and Jer agreeing with this dud of a post is pretty much the kiss of death. It's like having Hitler agree with your DEI plan.

Screenshot_20220627-224251_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220627-223412_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You can do your part and eat one of your bullets. 

how about i eat all the dead fetuses instead? Cant let that tender meat go to waste. 

Edited by Cooke
27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, because white people have much more access to contraceptives.

Whereas minorities are usually going to go to the abortion clinic as a last resort.

and the last three years are not indicative of historic data. I love how you just want to pretend that it is.

A black dude can't get a condom and a black woman can't get pills? If your theory was right we would see the same trend among Hispanics or other minorities that are generally poorer than white people. Doesn't seem to be the case.

Pfft, you're the one who thought I was talking about 2019-2022. lol I'm sorry for mentioning the statistics and the last trend that appears on it, all the while refusing to acknowledge % of ethnicity in the US. Nothing is indicative of historic data to you, apparently.

Funny part is I'm pro choice and I didn't expect to argue with a leftie for once when I came in this thread but now it's a racist matter anyway. 

38 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Pro-rate data and stats isn't math.

you just keep on losing your own argument. LOL

37 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The longitudinal data is even worse you retard LOL

395-351.png

sweetie, the data groups are standardizes per 1,000 women.

what part about that do you not understand.

do you have the memory of a goldfish, by any chance.

do you think I will magically forget what we are talking about?

21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20220627-224251_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220627-223412_Chrome.jpg

How is that even possible? What's up with black people in Mississippi? Just generally poorer, living in ghettoes and having shit local health care centers or something else? Also, is it comparable in other states?

I'm baffled by this as a Canadian, because here, health care equally sucks for everyone and everyone has the same access to it, white, black, yellow, it doesn't matter, you gonna die in that chair in the ''emergencies'' section anyway.

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A black dude can't get a condom and a black woman can't get pills?

contraceptives and their costs are subsidized by health insurance here in America.

take.........a..........wild...........guess.............which.......group..........is.......more........likely.........to...........have....

health insurance.:reg:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

How is that even possible? What's up with black people in Mississippi? Just generally poorer, living in ghettoes and having shit local health care centers or something else? Also, is it comparable in other states?

I'm baffled by this as a Canadian, because here, health care equally sucks for everyone and everyone has the same access to it

so you basically aren't informed about anything regarding America.

and you're talking in another one of these thread, in which you don't know shit about the most basic of facts.

what a surprise.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

contraceptives and their costs are subsidized by health insurance here in America.

take.........a..........wild...........guess.............which.......group..........is.......more........likely.........to...........have....

health insurance.:reg:

I see. Makes sense, should have seen that coming. So that explains the disparity in abortions that you didn't want to acknowledge earlier. 

Just now, Ramza said:

I see. Makes sense, should have seen that coming. So that explains the disparity in abortions that you didn't want to acknowledge earlier. 

so in other words........you don't even know the RAW BASIC NUMBER of how many white people are in america compared to the raw basic number of black people?