Roe v Wade was overturned.

Just now, Saucer said:

"Standardizes" LOL!!! 

its always hilarious when he's trying to find an out to pretend he's laughing his way out.

he tries it, and it looks exactly the same way, every time.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you basically aren't informed about anything regarding America.

and you're talking in another one of these thread, in which you don't know shit about the most basic of facts.

what a surprise.

I'm still %100 right about your claim that it's supposedly racist. 

Now you're gonna claim it's a ploy to have black women die in child birth or something? 😂

Even though there will be far more new black babies being born than dead. lmao

Just now, jehurey said:

its always hilarious when he's trying to find an out to pretend he's laughing his way out.

he tries it, and it looks exactly the same way, every time.

That perse capala thing is dang near hard to understand. :biggrin:

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm still %100 right about your claim that it's supposedly racist. 

Now you're gonna claim it's a ploy to have black women die in child birth or something? 😂

Even though there will be far more new black babies being born than dead. lmao

no, you're not.

because white women....quite frankly......have so many more and can afford many more options in which to prevent a birth, or abortion methods that don't involve going to a clinic.

for black women, the main abortion method is going to involve a clinic visit.

Just now, Saucer said:

That perse capala thing is dang near hard to understand. :biggrin:

LOL he's now trying to recite words to try and make himself look smart............in the hopes that I won't notice that he isn't disproving any part of my argument.

like I said.......its the same way, every time.

no, you're not.

because white women....quite frankly......have so many more and can afford many more options in which to prevent a birth, or abortion methods that don't involve going to a clinic.

for black women, the main abortion method is going to involve a clinic visit.

I get that but how is overturning Roe v Wade fucking racist????? It's not going to lower the % of black people anywhere, your claim makes 0 logical sense.

Just now, Ramza said:

I get that but how is overturning Roe v Wade fucking racist????? It's not going to lower the % of black people anywhere, your claim makes 0 logical sense.

why are you pretending to play stupid and not read my original posts.

because the answer is already there.

it results in a net overall gain in more white babies.

did you miss that part?

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so in other words........you don't even know the RAW BASIC NUMBER of how many white people are in america compared to the raw basic number of black people?

Not on a whim, no. Don't care either.

The previous data itt showed the abortions % rate per ethnicity based on the population in the US, so... 😂

Just now, Ramza said:

Not on a whim, no. Don't care either.

then you aren't part of this discussion, and are just posting right-wing misleading information........that IS racist.

sorry, you dismiss yourself the moment you can't defend anything and say you 'don't care"

you clearly cared enough to post and repeat a right-wing talking point, thats racist.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

why are you pretending to play stupid and not read my original posts.

because the answer is already there.

it results in a net overall gain in more white babies.

did you miss that part?

Except it doesn't based on the last three years of trajectory I posted earlier. Did you miss that part?

And before that it was pretty evenly between white and black total abortions per year. It wouldn't make any significant difference in ethnicities representation in the US.

Just now, Ramza said:

Except it doesn't based on the last three years of trajectory I posted earlier

that isn't raw data, sweetie

until you learn that basic fact, your graph is completely irrelevent.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It will probably help increase the prison population which is a big win for their side. 

that isn't raw data, sweetie

until you learn that basic fact, your graph is completely irrelevent.

You never looked at my data, haven't you?

It's not technically raw data because no such thing excist but this is a close total estimate. Scroll down a bit, that's the total abortions per year.

Estimates for abortion by race/ethnicity were produced as follows: For years 1989-2017, available abortion data by race/ethnicity of mother were compiled from CDC abortion surveillance reports and supplemented by state health agency reporting. Live birth data by race/ethnicity of child were compiled from CDC birth reporting (e.g., Martin et al., 2017). Total abortions for each state are based on data reported by the CDC or the states supplemented by the author's estimates (Johnston, 2018, 2019). Proportions of reported abortions by race/ethnicity are applied to total abortions for each state. For states where abortion data by race/ethnicity are incomplete (either not all four groups are included or data are missing for some years), abortions are estimated assuming consistency in relative abortion ratios for the four groups. Where no data by race/ethnicity are available at all for a state (Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, New Hampshire), relative abortion ratios are assumed similar to overall national values. For years 1971-1988, estimates are highly uncertain. Estimates of Hispanic population were used to estimate white Hispanic and non-Hispanic live births. Guttmacher Institute abortions estimates are available for 1973-1988 for white (both Hispanic and non-Hispanic) and non-white (both black and other) women. Estimated breakdowns for the four groups were produced based on comparisons to live birth data. Abortion data by race is available for 1971 for New York City and Hawaii (Nelson et al., 1972; Zimring, 1971), which account for nearly half of estimated 1971 abortions nationwide.

Just now, Ramza said:

You never looked at my data, haven't you?

It's not technically raw data because no such thing excist but this is a close total estimate. Scroll down a bit, that's the total abortions per year.

sweetie, the white population is bigger than the black population.

NhKMqTt.png

those come from the NEWEST UNITED STATES CENSUS DATA

you showing me PERCENTAGES of black people getting abortions doesn't matter when the raw population of white people overlaps black people in america MORE THAN FIVE TIMES OVER

here lemme put it to you in a way your stupid understands.

if there's 100 million Playstation 2's

and there's 20 million Xboxes.

and you find out that 40% of xbox owners bought GTA San Andreas, and "only 15%" of PS2 owners bought San Andreas.

are you going to say that there's more lemmings playing GTA san andreas than cows?

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It will probably help increase the prison population which is a big win for their side. 

Lol, took me a while to understand what you were trying to claim with that.

That lucrative private prisons business model. 

Just now, jehurey said:

sweetie, the white population is bigger than the black population.

NhKMqTt.png

those come from the NEWEST UNITED STATES CENSUS DATA

you showing me PERCENTAGES of black people getting abortions doesn't matter when the raw population of white people overlaps black people in america MORE THAN FIVE TIMES OVER

here lemme put it to you in a way your stupid understands.

if there's 100 million Playstation 2's

and there's 20 million Xboxes.

and you find out that 40% of xbox owners bought GTA San Andreas, and "only 15%" of PS2 owners bought San Andreas.

are you going to say that there's more lemmings playing GTA san andreas than cows?

My data shows total estimates of abortions per race as legit as it can be and it's very disproportionate you moron, if anything you are enforcing my point, black managed to get equal or more abortions TOTAL compared to white people despite the fact they represent only %13 of the population.

Keep counting San Andreas on Xbox, dude.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

My data shows total estimates of abortions per race

sorry, you pretending to ignore the overall data, isn't going to work with me.

she made the claim, she lays the foundation of the numbers for her claim.

prove that old ladies claim wrong.

you running to "proportional rates" doesn't prove her wrong.

remember..............your the one who is claiming the opposite position here..........that supposedly MORE BLACK BABIES IN THE GENERAL POPULATION will result because of this abortion ban.

you can't actually prove that.

Just now, jehurey said:

sorry, you pretending to ignore the overall data, isn't going to work with me.

she made the claim, she lays the foundation of the numbers for her claim.

prove that old ladies claim wrong.

you running to "proportional rates" doesn't prove her wrong.

remember..............your the one who is claiming the opposite position here..........that supposedly MORE BLACK BABIES IN THE GENERAL POPULATION will result because of this abortion ban.

you can't actually prove that.

Any abortion ban or part ban will result in more babies being born, of any ethnicity.

I didn't think I needed to prove that common, factual and only possible logical conclusion. :|

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

Goobs always goes to the limp-wristed gay slur when Cooke dares go off the woketard reservation. So many progs do that with minorities. Says volumes.

Cooke is not a liberal doofus.   

Just pointing out his hypocrisy.. He is living in fantasy:umad:

@jehurey

Wait dude, I'm not claiming it will change the ethnicities representation in the US. If anything it would just keep the same racial status quo but higher birth rates. As my total abortions date shows, the split between white and black is more evenly than you think.