Roe v Wade was overturned.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

It's like the GOP is actively trying to lose the midterms with this shit. 

I'm still unsure about that. I hope there's another blue wave but midterms are going to be competitive af. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I'm still unsure about that. I hope there's another blue wave but midterms are going to be competitive af. 

Didn't say they were going to lose... Im saying it's like they are trying to lose. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Didn't say they were going to lose... Im saying it's like they are trying to lose. 

They're appealing to their base. Can't say they haven't been saying they would do since Roe v. Wade was first decided upon. 

Dems say a bunch of shit but essentially do nothing. Congress has been passing stuff in the last couple of weeks like marriage equality and right to contraception which almost all GOP members voted no upon. 

24 minutes ago, Ike said:

They're appealing to their base. Can't say they haven't been saying they would do since Roe v. Wade was first decided upon. 

Dems say a bunch of shit but essentially do nothing. Congress has been passing stuff in the last couple of weeks like marriage equality and right to contraception which almost all GOP members voted no upon. 

Appealing to their base yes.. But also energizing people on the other side to actually come out on vote against it. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Another elected MAGA politician calls for Christian Nationalism to rule the country. It's not like religious fundamentalism has any downsides, keep owning the libs! 

Fortunately she's in the minority 

Remember when @Twinbladesaid that not enough people cares or would be affected by the abortion ban (as if he would know about having Sex far less getting a woman pregnant)

Kansas, the deepest of the red states in the entire country.. Just voted and kept abortion legal in the state. 

Voters in Kansas decide to keep abortion legal in the state, rejecting an amendment

"Voters in Kansas rejected a proposed state constitutional amendment Tuesday that would have said there was no right to an abortion in the state" 

"Kansas was the first state to vote on abortion rights since the U.S. Supreme Court handed down its ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson's Women's Health Organization" 

Keep it up republicans, keep fighting to make abortion illegal... Make this your big ticket issue and just hand us a victory in the fall :juggle:

abortion has been legal for 50 years and they decide to take it away the same year as a midterm election? Lmfao 

Edited by Goukosan

I believe I read that Kansas, based on historical polling, was 46% right-leaning, 26% left-leaning, and 29% undecided.

And this vote to stop the KS state legislature from going ahead and implementing more abortion restrictions..........the No (pro-abortion) vote won by a 2-to-1 margin

Democrats need to hit this subject, hard, all the way up to the mid-terms.  Basically declare that Republicans are going to pass more abortion laws across all 50 states, and then come after other people.

If they do that, Republicans are going to have a very bad 2022 mid-terms.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I believe I read that Kansas, based on historical polling, was 46% right-leaning, 26% left-leaning, and 29% undecided.

And this vote to stop the KS state legislature from going ahead and implementing more abortion restrictions..........the No (pro-abortion) vote won by a 2-to-1 margin

Democrats need to hit this subject, hard, all the way up to the mid-terms.  Basically declare that Republicans are going to pass more abortion laws across all 50 states, and then come after other people.

If they do that, Republicans are going to have a very bad 2022 mid-terms.

That and show the clip of Republicans fist bumping for killing the veteran bill. 

28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The bill passed literally a few days later though, like it was expected to.

So why vote to block it and fist bump over defeating it in the first place? 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilybaker-white/2022/08/08/facebook-abortion-teen-dms/?sh=1e8698d1579c

A Nebraska teenager is facing criminal charges alleging she aborted a fetus in violation of state law, after authorities obtained her Facebook messages using a search warrant. Seventeen-year-old Celeste Burgess, who is being tried as an adult along with her mother Jessica Burgess, is awaiting trial in Madison County District Court on charges that they broke a Nebraska law banning abortions after 20 weeks.”

5 hours ago, Ike said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilybaker-white/2022/08/08/facebook-abortion-teen-dms/?sh=1e8698d1579c

A Nebraska teenager is facing criminal charges alleging she aborted a fetus in violation of state law, after authorities obtained her Facebook messages using a search warrant. Seventeen-year-old Celeste Burgess, who is being tried as an adult along with her mother Jessica Burgess, is awaiting trial in Madison County District Court on charges that they broke a Nebraska law banning abortions after 20 weeks.”

But according to Twinblade no one would really be affected by the abortion law. :dc: