Roe v Wade was overturned.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

Also, I'd like to know how many people here are basing their feelings on the issue on deeply held religious beliefs (Which, can be argued here) versus those just arguing because "their side" won. 

This isn't about helping women or unborn children, otherwise there would be several social programs to assist them. It's pretty apparent in this thread who doesn't have kids. ( I don't think anyone here besides me honestly) I just hope none of you have any daughters. :patrice:

14 minutes ago, Ike said:

Also, I'd like to know how many people here are basing their feelings on the issue on deeply held religious beliefs (Which, can be argued here) versus those just arguing because "their side" won. 

This isn't about helping women or unborn children, otherwise there would be several social programs to assist them. It's pretty apparent in this thread who doesn't have kids. ( I don't think anyone here besides me honestly) I just hope none of you have any daughters. :patrice:

Most of the reactions are from people still trying to be edge lords in their 30s in 2022. About 3 of them are still virgins (as I previously mentioned) and hopefully will never procreate. 

It's hardly a victory that unwanted children will be brought into the world, especially when the states that are the least abortion accessible have the most abhorrent pre and post natal care / infant mortality in the country. Are the poorest states, and most likely don't have comprehensive sex ed in schools. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I already have a child, don't think I want more.. But not getting that V done bro... Lol

I have zero kids and my gf doesn't want kids either. She's got one of those 5 year things in so that's one less thing to worry about. 

I try to avoid any surgery, even minor if possible lol so I would never get tied up. I've been avoiding getting a shoulder pin put in for God knows how long. 

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Post more reliable data that challenge his findings or shut up.

No, I don't need to.

The majority of abortions come from white people. The majority population is white people.

There's nothing to prove when listing basic facts.

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Day 2 of arguing with the village retard. What am I doing? :biggrin:

Which she's broken down by racial cohorts, which is how she arrived at the conclusion that "60% of the fetuses aborted every year are white."

You have no idea what you're even arguing. You're literally babbling to try and save face that bought into this goofy conspiracy theory. :biggrin:

No...........she's still talking about the entire population of aborted fetuses.

So, you're attempts to try and move the scope of what she's saying to "the general population".......is wrong.

And you KNOW you are wrong.

So now you're trying to attempt obfuscation by saying I "have no idea" and that I'm "babbling".

No............I'm not. Its pretty simple and clear.

You just attempted to mislead what she said, and you failed. That's all.  I can see that pretty clearly.

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Then use the Guttmacher Institute numbers I posted right from the start, you retard.  They were even published in the American Journal of Public Health.

And they're part of Planned Parenthood -- your team.

395-351.png?itok=rZGsou0l

This conspiracy theory is going real well for you. :biggrin:

He still attempted to move the argument to standardized groups of 1000, when this entire time...........we've been talking about the ENTIRE RAW number of who gets abortions.

I love how he keeps on trying this............and he keeps on failing. LOL

2 hours ago, Ike said:

You guys are missing out ngl. The peace of mind is too good especially with this new ruling. Unlimited creampies :pavarotti:

Not saying there isn't an upside. I just know I would be stressing out that procedure. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not saying there isn't an upside. I just know I would be stressing out that procedure. 

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good. :happysad: 

• Ben 1
6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol this virgin fighting for his honor. 

You're still calling everyone virgins and incels :trump2: you seem to be projecting, only people who don't get laid have sex so heavily on their mind.

Or maybe you are a player, a different woman every night. If you learned to keep it in your pants you wouldn't need to kill so many babies :patrice:

Degenerate filth has been owned.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

You're still calling everyone virgins and incels :trump2: you seem to be projecting, only people who don't get laid have sex so heavily on their mind.

Or maybe you are a player, a different woman every night. If you learned to keep it in your pants you wouldn't need to kill so many babies :patrice:

Degenerate filth has been owned.

Lol the exact shit all virgins and incels say. 

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, I don't need to.

The majority of abortions come from white people. The majority population is white people.

There's nothing to prove when listing basic facts.

Basic facts pulled out of your ass VS 30 years of compiled data from the CDC. :jordan3:

20 hours ago, Ike said:

You guys are missing out ngl. The peace of mind is too good especially with this new ruling. Unlimited creampies :pavarotti:

I'm just glad to be Canadian right now. :pavarotti:

I couldn't even afford to properly care for my child even if I wanted to. I live in a 2 1/2 apartment with two cats (mine and my ex's :shake:), use public transportation and I'm a broke ass student. By the time l finally get my accounting degree I'll be almost 40 years old. Which mean my kid would leave the house apartment by the time I'm around 60 years old. :scared: 

It's over for me, in my context my GF/wife getting an abortion would be an act of mercy.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I couldn't even afford to properly care for my child even if I wanted to. I live in a 2 1/2 apartment with two cats (mine and my ex's :shake:), use public transportation and I'm a broke ass student. By the time l finally get my accounting degree I'll be almost 40 years old. Which mean my kid would leave the house apartment by the time I'm around 60 years old. :scared: 

It's over for me, in my context my GF/wife getting an abortion would be an act of mercy.

My ex's family is loaded and my parents already own some property outside their own home so my kids should be fine. I did have them younger which I think was both a positive and a negative. I'm 33 now and both my kids will be an adult before I'm 45. The downside was that my 20s was spent mostly being a father. It's all good though. My 30s have been much better than my 20s anyhow. Kids right now are at their best. My little boy always wants to play Smash Bros. with me and is getting pretty good. May even beat me one day. :D 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ike said:

My ex's family is loaded and my parents already own some property outside their own home so my kids should be fine. I did have them younger which I think was both a positive and a negative. I'm 33 now and both my kids will be an adult before I'm 45. The downside was that my 20s was spent mostly being a father. It's all good though. My 30s have been much better than my 20s anyhow. Kids right now are at their best. My little boy always wants to play Smash Bros. with me and is getting pretty good. May even beat me one day. :D 

Yeah, not everyone has that kind of chance. I come from a relatively poor family, great people but not a whole lot of wealth to share.

Better to spent your 20s nurturing your kids than going out in clubs with dumb bitches and getting shit faced on booze and speed like I did. I don't look at my 20s in a positive light at all. I wasted some of the best years of my life, it was unhealthy and I burned through all the cash that I've made. (I had a good job back then) 

Playing games with your kid sounds pretty awesome. :happysad: 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, not everyone has that kind of chance. I come from a relatively poor family, great people but not a whole lot of wealth to share.

Better to spent your 20s nurturing your kids than going out in clubs with dumb bitches and getting shit faced on booze and speed like I did. I don't look at my 20s in a positive light at all. I wasted some of the best years of my life, it was unhealthy and I burned through all the cash that I've made. (I had a good job back then) 

Playing games with your kid sounds pretty awesome. :happysad: 

That's who this ruling is going to hurt most. Poor families from poor states that only teach abstinence because Jesus. They have no social net to assist these mothers and essentially blame them for struggling after the kid is born. The USA also has the largest mortality rate among birthing mothers amongst the "developed" countries of the world. This is going to affect a lot of people and the country is going to be significantly worse in 20-30 years than it is now. 

It was rough especially dealing with my insane ex and her family. I felt alone a lot of that time despite being married. Glad I got out of it though and met someone super awesome who I've been with now for 4 years. Got a great state job now making close to $70k, own my house, and have a cat. (May get a small dog from the Humane Society) And yeah, it's super fun to play games with the kids. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Basic facts pulled out of your ass VS 30 years of compiled data from the CDC. :jordan3:

no its not from the CDC, its incomplete data cobbled together from one man who literally has a Baptist section in his shitty website.

you don't have any actual research data.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

I couldn't even afford to properly care for my child even if I wanted to.

which makes you all the more disgusting and a hypocrite for you to cheer on an anti-abortion law that takes away opportunity from people because of a religious minority trying to impose their beliefs onto others and practically punish people.

I've literally seen first-hand accounts of a women's life change for the better because she made that abso-fucking-lutely correct decision to get an abortion at a super-pivotal moment in her life.

And not because she's into abortions, but because she was doing what was best for her. I've literally seen the life of the man she was going to be locked into had she kept the baby, and I saw the genuine "fork-in-the-road" change in direction of her life, what her life would've been if she went this way, and what her life would be because she went the other way.

From that point forward, I was sold on the importance of abortion.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

which makes you all the more disgusting and a hypocrite for you to cheer on an anti-abortion law that takes away opportunity from people because of a religious minority trying to impose their beliefs onto others and practically punish people.

I've literally seen first-hand accounts of a women's life change for the better because she made that abso-fucking-lutely correct decision to get an abortion at a super-pivotal moment in her life.

And not because she's into abortions, but because she was doing what was best for her. I've literally seen the life of the man she was going to be locked into had she kept the baby, and I saw the genuine "fork-in-the-road" change in direction of her life, what her life would've been if she went this way, and what her life would be because she went the other way.

From that point forward, I was sold on the importance of abortion.

I never cheered abortions laws. I don't have to believe it's also a white supremacist conspiracy to be pro choice.

No shit, imagine a women who is about 2 years away from finishing her PHD but gets pregnant. Her scholarship is fucking ruined if she goes with the pregnancy. Apparently that's unacceptable to conservatives as in it's not good enough justification that a child you didn't want is about to destroy everything you worked for up to that point because the timing is bad.

Of course the typical white religious folks who grew up in rich conservative families don't understand. They've been raised and fed by a silver spoon all their lives. You think Ben Shapiro actually knows what it's like to be poor and not have mommy and daddy pay for his education, his first car, etc? Rofl, he's fucking fgt who married the first woman he had sex with. Yeah, that kind of dude will never understand.