Roe v Wade was overturned.

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah sure, Clarence Thomas is clearly a white supremacist. You're right, I don't know anything. 

he clearly married one, and supreme court aides from the 90's have specifically said that he clearly had a grudge against liberals and was talking about he would make them pay.

And, according to people who have dug into his early childhood, he was made fun of by other black kids in school, and he ended up hanging with white people.

He's a black conservative, that is already an anomaly to begin with.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

he clearly married one, and supreme court aides from the 90's have specifically said that he clearly had a grudge against liberals and was talking about he would make them pay.

And, according to people who have dug into his early childhood, he was made fun of by other black kids in school, and he ended up hanging with white people.

He hanged out with white dudes as a kid and he's a conservative. What more do you need?:rofl: 

On 2022-07-02 at 9:30 AM, Ramza said:

He hanged out with white dudes as a kid and he's a conservative. What more do you need?:rofl: 

Jerrys leftwing so he doesn't want them blacks mingling with the white kids. Each to their own kind, no interbreeding.

Its amazing how the left always come across as the most racist.

On 2022-07-01 at 2:54 PM, jehurey said:

Yeah cause a white supremacist would marry a black man. Makes total sense jehureh 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Logic eludes you 

I dunno, I'm torn. On one hand I believe it's hard for a racist to be able to detect racism in others. The other; I do not think Ginny Thomas is a white supremacist either. 

On 2022-07-02 at 4:30 AM, Ramza said:

him clearly saying that he wants to hurt liberals to aides within the supreme court.

So, what you clearly needed was.........the whole story.

On 2022-07-03 at 6:26 PM, TLHBO said:

Jerrys leftwing so he doesn't want them blacks mingling with the white kids. Each to their own kind, no interbreeding.

Its amazing how the left always come across as the most racist.

notice how these right-wingers are looking for any opportunity to try and make themselves feel better, and project as quickly as they can.

I'm not describing how I would prefer Clarence Thomas grow up.......I'm describing how he grew up and how it clearly dictated his thought process.

On 2022-07-01 at 2:54 PM, jehurey said:

Thomas is well known for being a lib when he was younger who supported George McGovern and Malcolm X.

You guys live in one of the dumbest political echo chambers. :D

Edited by Saucer
1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Thomas is well known for being a lib when he was younger who supported George McGovern and Malcolm X.

Oh please inform us of how you're free of echo chambers. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh please inform us of how you're free of echo chambers. 

Follow all the main sides.  Use Twitter as an aggregator to get a 360 view of the political landscape. I think Jason Stanley and Larry Tribe are deranged, but they have a lot of influence so it would be foolish not to pay attention to what they say. 

Edited by Saucer
11 hours ago, Saucer said:

LOL this idiot is trying to lecture us on how properly black and progressive somebody is.

And he has to go back 50 years to show us when Clarence Thomas did something that's remotely identifiable.

Man, InSaucel sure did help his case.

Edited by jehurey
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL this idiot is trying to lecture us on how properly black and progressive somebody is.

You think there's a proper way to be black? Like Biden you keep accidently letting your racism slip out. :D

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

You think there's a proper way to be black? Like Biden you keep accidently letting your racism slip out. :D

LOL, I am describing what he's doing.....and he thinks he's going to be able to project it onto me.

Do you honestly think that works?

7 hours ago, Ike said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/13/indiana-doctor-10-year-old-rape-victim-00045764

Republicans would rather hunt down a doctor helping a 10 year old rape victim than actually care and help women. 

Can someone explain to me why every news source is conveniently leaving out the fact that the rapist was an illegal immigrant? Maybe if the government actually cared about its citizens and did it’s job in securing the southern border, this poor girl would have never been raped in the first place.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Can someone explain to me why every news source is conveniently leaving out the fact that the rapist was an illegal immigrant? Maybe if the government actually cared about its citizens and did it’s job in securing the southern border, this poor girl would have never been raped in the first place.

Lmfao wow. This virgin made it Biden's fault in the craziest logic pretzel yet. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Fuck off. :|

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Speaking of which.  Hot off the presses. 

https://thehill.com/policy/international/3556736-white-house-mexico-pledges-1-5-billion-investment-in-border-infrastructure/

White House: Mexico pledges $1.5 billion investment in border infrastructure. 

Mexico agreed on Tuesday to invest $1.5 billion in technology at its border with the U.S. following a meeting between President Biden and Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.  

In a joint statement released by the White House, the two leaders said they would fund a joint infrastructure effort to improve security and efficiency at the southern border.  

Look at that, in less than 2 years Biden got Mexico to agree to pay 1.5 billion dollars to assist in securing the southern border.  Once again something Trump only spoke about but never delivered on in his entire 4 years in office. 

The art of the deal :salute:.

Edited by Goukosan