Roe v Wade was overturned.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

But according to Twinblade no one would really be affected by the abortion law. :dc:

What does this have to do with any of the points I have been making? She clearly didn't want the baby but waited longer than 5 months to abort it, breaking state law. At 17 she is practically an adult and should have had better judgement than that.

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

At 17 she is practically an adult and should have had better judgement than that.

Jesus christ. This line is genuinely embarrassing.

Its legally ignorant, its socially ignorant.

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jesus christ. This line is genuinely embarrassing.

Its legally ignorant, its socially ignorant.

He has to say that because he probably is attracted to 17 year olds and doesn't want to seem like the creep he is. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

What does this have to do with any of the points I have been making? She clearly didn't want the baby but waited longer than 5 months to abort it, breaking state law. At 17 she is practically an adult and should have had better judgement than that.

What does it have to do with the argument's you been making? 

You forgot you claimed Roe vs Wade being overturned wouldn't really impact many people? :umad:

15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

To be fair, from a 30 year old virgin with no friends, what he said is an honest perspective. 

He gets no action, so that means not much people are getting any action either.. So no one is really having unwanted pregnancies like that..... Genius Twinblade.. Simply Genius :dc:

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I seriously can't with this bullshit. Conservative apologist made it seem reversing Roe v Wade wouldn't lead to these kinds of situations. Wtf did they think would happen? 

I mean we know prominent conservative Matt Gaetz paid minors for sex. They just want to do that now without any problems and trap the girls into relationships since they'll be desperate with a child. Just more incel shit. 

Screenshot_20220820-230813_Chrome.thumb.jpg.58b1ec1ac364feae037cf4ae73af8122.jpg

A pregnant Louisiana woman faced with either carrying a skull-less fetus to term – for the baby to likely die within hours – or traveling several states away to obtain an abortion has hired a prominent civil rights attorney as she weighs how to move forward.

____

This is so chill. Republicans are awesome. I see the appeal. 

20 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20220820-230813_Chrome.thumb.jpg.58b1ec1ac364feae037cf4ae73af8122.jpg

A pregnant Louisiana woman faced with either carrying a skull-less fetus to term – for the baby to likely die within hours – or traveling several states away to obtain an abortion has hired a prominent civil rights attorney as she weighs how to move forward.

____

This is so chill. Republicans are awesome. I see the appeal. 

And you constantly criticize me for not reading the full articles of stories I post 

The state senator who authored Louisiana’s abortion ban, Katrina Jackson, insisted to Baton Rouge TV station WAFB that the hospital should have authorized the termination of Davis’s pregnancy, because the statute contains exceptions for fetuses which are not viable outside a mother’s womb.

The hospital is at fault.

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And you constantly criticize me for not reading the full articles of stories I post 

The hospital is at fault.

The condition her fetus suffered wasn't on the exemption list for conditions so of course a hospital in the sister fucking south isn't going to just say fuck it proceed with the abortion. 

A fucking state senator telling a news station "yeah, they should have done it." when technically it wasn't legal by their own statute means shit when the right is also like "report your neighbors if you think they are in any way involved in an abortion."

That part proceeds the part about the state senator just giving the thumbs up to not seem like a ghoul. Tell me again about reading articles fully. 

Lol little fucktard incel thought he had a point. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
41 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The condition her fetus suffered wasn't on the exemption list for conditions so of course a hospital in the sister fucking south isn't going to just say fuck it proceed with the abortion. 

A fucking state senator telling a news station "yeah, they should have done it." when technically it wasn't legal by their own statute means shit when the right is also like "report your neighbors if you think they are in any way involved in an abortion."

That part proceeds the part about the state senator just giving the thumbs up to not seem like a ghoul. Tell me again about reading articles fully. 

Lol little fucktard incel thought he had a point. 

:D You got caught being a dishonest twat (what you constantly flame me for). Take the L and move on.

27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:D You got caught being a dishonest twat (what you constantly flame me for). Take the L and move on.

Exactly how have I been dishonest? Everything I said was true and some last second thumbs up because a state senator says that a procedure not legally established is OK? 

Let's say this woman didn't have resources or was someone who didn't want to expose their situation to the public, how would they have gotten the attention of a state official? And what would the outcome have been? The point of all of this, while the women is only a few weeks away from the already tight deadline for the procedure. 

I call you dishonest because you lie, repeat lies/misinformation, you are intellectually dishonesty, and your retreat when you are proven wrong or just act like the thing you were arguing doesn't matter because you lost the argument. 

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The state senator cannot tell her to break the law in her state doofus.... as that condition wasn't on the list of exemptions. 

But as you said a few weeks ago,  the abortion ban wouldn't affect much people right? :umad:

Don't know why Republicans thought this would be a popular thing to do when Abortions have been legal for over 50 years. 

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The state senator cannot tell her to break the law in her state doofus.... as that condition wasn't on the list of exemptions. 

But as you said a few weeks ago,  the abortion ban wouldn't affect much people right? :umad:

Don't know why Republicans thought this would be a popular thing to do when Abortions have been legal for over 50 years. 

What's funny is that he said this was the hospital's fault for following the law as written then goes on to call me out for pointing out his dishonesty. For a 30 year old virgin that lives at home L, in CT, this motherfucker has no shame at all lol. 

Republican who voted to ban Abortions in his state,  comes to the realization of how much people it really impacts.... He know regrets his vote. 

"No one will be impacted by this,  and if they are its the hospitals fault,  if it's not the hospitals fault it's their own fault for having Sex in the first place"  - Incel virgin