Birthing People is old news, we now have…..womb carriers

18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol the retard didn't even tag the actual book company and instead tagged some random woman. You're so fucking stupid, no wonder you will die alone. 

Thats because the original tweets were deleted you idiot. Thats a screenshot of them.

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Obviously they were. Lol it's cute you think this comment is clever. 

Yeah sure, that term you guys coined 3 hours ago is definitely something that also applied to the 16th century.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Yeah sure, that term you guys coined 3 hours ago is definitely something that also applied to the 16th century.

Lol didn't you literally invent your own definition for groomer last month and refused to acknowledge how other people use it?

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol didn't you literally invent your own definition for groomer last month and refused to acknowledge how other people use it?

Not really, the word just evolved to define the new modern kids groomers we're seeing right now.

It's borderline pedophile behavior anyway. Sexualizing children and toddlers. Get the fuck out, groomer.

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not really, the word just evolved to define the new modern kids groomers we're seeing right now.

It's borderline pedophile behavior anyway. Sexualizing children and toddlers. Get the fuck out, groomer.

Wait, that's not what you said before... but I know you were just making up bullshit in real time because you didn't know what you were talking and trying to pretend to be a reasonable person who isn't completely contolled by right wing media while also parroting everything they say. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Wait, that's not what you said before... but I know you were just making up bullshit in real time because you didn't know what you were talking and trying to pretend to be a reasonable person who isn't completely contolled by right wing media while also parroting everything they say. 

Sit down, groomer. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao another victory. If you weren't so dumb and dishonest this might feel like a challenge. 

If you want to claim victory over defending groomers who sexualize children because I used a pejorative term to describe such people, you can. 

23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

If you want to claim victory over defending groomers who sexualize children because I used a pejorative term to describe such people, you can. 

Who is sexualizing children? Oh yeah, the "blue haired teachers" you made up. Keep the credible arguments coming. You totally don't sound like a retarded MAGA bot. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible