Nintendo partner direct 6/28/22 at 9am

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ditch wasn't announced with the other versions after that fact.... because Nintonto wanted to hold it for their big finale OMFG :lawl: 

Except Nintendo actually showed new games, actually coming out this year.

And this isn't even their "big finale". I love how people have already told you this...........but you are pretending to play dumb, because what you type wouldn't work. LOL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This looks neat    

Mega Man EXE Collection (Finally) Nier Automaton  Persona 5 Royal Persona 4 Golden Persona 3 Portable   It's a lot of old ports but they're great games at least. 

Return to Monkey Island      

Just now, jehurey said:

Except Nintendo actually showed new games, actually coming out this year.

And this isn't even their "big finale". I love how people have already told you this...........but you are pretending to play dumb, because what you type wouldn't work. LOL

:drake: 

That literally was their big finale. LOL

This was Jerky's E3.... a late cucked announcement of Persona 5R and Nier Automata :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you've literally been told that this was a Direct mini, and there was going to be a first-party direct.

LOL he still tried to pretend and play stupid and not understand what was clearly said.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you've literally been told that this was a Direct mini, and there was going to be a first-party direct.

LOL he still tried to pretend and play stupid and not understand what was clearly said.

That literally was the finale of the Direct.  Blame Nintendo not me idiot.

LMFAO this dumbass acting like "bubu they're going to have more directs"... lmfao no shit clown every other platform will have more announcements in the future too :lemming: 

Derpy's actually getting mad here... because Nintendo didn't allow Atlus to announce the Switch versions so they could END THEIR DIRECT with Persona :omglol: 

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

This was Jerky's E3.... a late cucked announcement of Persona 5R and Nier Automata :rofl: 

That was literally the biggest thing coming to SlimePass for 2022. :omglol: 

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

That literally was the finale of the Direct.  Blame Nintendo not me idiot.

LMFAO this dumbass acting like "bubu they're going to have more directs"... lmfao no shit clown every other platform will have more announcements in the future too :lemming: 

Derpy's actually getting mad here... because Nintendo didn't allow Atlus to announce the Switch versions so they could END THEIR DIRECT with Persona :omglol: 

Oh man, look at him melt down.

No one is blaming Nintendo, because they already told you this was a direct mini.

He's trying to project, because he knows his post looks stupid. And his bait failed.

23 minutes ago, Ike said:

That was literally the biggest thing coming to SlimePass for 2022. :omglol: 

yeah, he's angry because I, accurately, described what he did after his much-hyped Xbox press conference.

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh man, look at him melt down.

No one is blaming Nintendo, because they already told you this was a direct mini.

He's trying to project, because he knows his post looks stupid. And his bait failed.

LOL He's mad because Nintendo's big finale was a "me too" announcement of Persona :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL He's mad because Nintendo's big finale was a "me too" announcement of Persona :rofl: 

He's now pretending to not read anything, because he knows his bait doesn't work.

.....as we see his bait not working at all right now.

Whereas my bait works...........because its accurate that this poor guy tried to boast about the Persona games on Xbox being a huge get. LOL Look at him try to downplay it now. LOL

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's now pretending to not read anything, because he knows his bait doesn't work.

.....as we see his bait not working at all right now.

Whereas my bait works...........because its accurate that this poor guy tried to boast about the Persona games on Xbox being a huge get. LOL Look at him try to downplay it now. LOL

Nintendo's last announcement of their show was an Xbox announcement weeks ago!  "Us too guys!! We get it too!!" :rofl: :omglol:

Just now, Remij said:

Nintendo's last announcement of their show was an Xbox announcement weeks ago!  "Us too guys!! We get it too!!" :rofl: :omglol:

Except it isn't their last announce, because it isn't even their main show.

You hear that thwop noise?  That's the sound of him covering his ears, because his bait falls apart with that simple fact.

The other thwop noise is me popping him in the mouth after every post. LOL

1 hour ago, Remij said:

More directs for games releasing THIS YEAR. 

Xbox already outlined they got jack shit left for the year :drake:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except it isn't their last announce, because it isn't even their main show.

You hear that thwop noise?  That's the sound of him covering his ears, because his bait falls apart with that simple fact.

The other thwop noise is me popping him in the mouth after every post. LOL

It was the last announcement.  Cope harder :pavarotti:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It was the last announcement.  Cope harder :pavarotti:

And therefore it stole the biggest boast you tried to do after the Xbox conference.

I'm not the one who is clearly trying to cope.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

More directs for games releasing THIS YEAR. 

Xbox already outlined they got jack shit left for the year :drake:

And yet they ended this Direct with a "me too" Xbox announcement from weeks ago :smilecry:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Of the new versions, It will sell best on Switch. 

You're really trying to make yourself feel better LMAO :D 

LOL Ditch will be lucky to run this at 30fps 720p :rofl: 

Persona will look, and run, best, on PC :smugcena: