Anyone else buy Sonic Origins?

I got it for 23% off from Fanatical which has a big SEGA sale going on right now.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/publishers/sega

Honestly got some pretty good deals for some of the Deluxe SKUs of their games.  Yakuza Like A Dragon Legendary Hero Edition for 69% off seems like a good deal.

Anyway, I'm loving it so far.  I've heard about issues with crashes and certain collision bugs affecting all platforms, but I haven't noticed any issues whatsoever yet.  Sonic 3 and Knuckles music is straight trash though, since they couldn't use the originals due to rights issues from Michael Jackson helping with the OST.  That however is easily fixable with a mod on PC :glad: 

Digital Foundry did their analysis and basically John's biggest issues with the game are that it uses a bilinear filtering which causes it to be a bit blurred (can be fixed with a PC mod) and that the menus on the Switch version run at 30fps only at a low resolution whereas on PS5/SX/PC it runs 4K60.  Other little nitpicks are with the sound mixing.  Music volume levels are too low in game, and then you have the Sonic CD cutscene intro which has it dialed up way too high.. and as well, predictably, the S3&K music not being the originals is a negative as well.  This can also be fixed on PC with a mod.

I've been playing it, and I'm loving it.  They just have a couple of things to iron out and it will be really great.  Fixing the sound mixing shouldn't be too hard.