• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:rofl: 

Lol of course you would find an unfunny video of a white guy complaining about black people and gays to be funny. You never cease to not be a stereotype. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Painfully unfunny white guy makes uncle boomer Facebook jokes... Sooo funny. You be rolling just hearing "white people have it so hard" lol 

That's three time you said the word white so far. Please continue.

20 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I wouldn't want to trigger your martyr syndrome thinking about how disadvantaged you are. 

Yeah because I am known for claiming that white people are disadvantaged.

Funny how the one always crying about dishonesty is making up shit about other people to appear like he has a point. lol

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because I am known for claiming that white people are disadvantaged.

Funny how the one always crying about dishonesty is making up shit about other people to appear like he has a point. lol

Uh you've claimed that Trans people are the most powerful group of people in North America and have gone on fits about how antivaxxers are the most oppressed people in Canada and the US. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Uh you've claimed that Trans people are the most powerful group of people in North America and have gone on fits about how antivaxxers are the most oppressed people in Canada and the US. 

I never said that trans are the most powerful group.

I didn't know the ''antivaxxers'' label was exclusively for white people. Cool story, brah.  

It's amazing the way you connected those dots and came up with the conclusion that I allegedly think white people are the most oppressed people despite nothing hinting at that.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Given that the Left has a reputation for being terrible at memeing, you'd think you're want to start this thread out a little stronger. :viktor:

Nothing is stronger. Conservatives celebrating a 45 year old having sex with a 14 year old while calling Lego a groomer company because they have rainbow colored bricks is as solid as it gets. I'm sure Cooke or Ramza will find some unfunny boomer memes you'll like. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I never said that trans are the most powerful group.

I didn't know the ''antivaxxers'' label was exclusively for white people. Cool story, brah.  

It's amazing the way you connected those dots and came up with the conclusion that I allegedly think white people are the most oppressed people despite nothing hinting at that.

Yes you have, on more than one occasion. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes you have, on more than one occasion. 

This is not the kind of thought that cross my mind, so no. If you asked me the question which group I thought was the most powerful in my country I'd say the Liberal Party and in the US I would say the white house or the military-industriel complex. Like trans are about the last people I'd think about. 

And I don't care about your oppressed people special Olympics. That's your thing, brah. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Nothing is stronger. Conservatives celebrating a 45 year old having sex with a 14 year old while calling Lego a groomer company because they have rainbow colored bricks is as solid as it gets. I'm sure Cooke or Ramza will find some unfunny boomer memes you'll like. 

It was one random person and the punchline pic was lame. You're deep in boomer territory. 

This on the other hand is pretty good:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

It was one random person and the punchline pic was lame. You're deep in boomer territory. 

This on the other hand is pretty good:

At last count it was at a minimum of a dozen individuals. I posted the OT but the thread is filled with a examples of people applauding it, then that same person calling basically anyone or company that had a pride tweet a groomer. 

Again, Ramza himself posted a boomer meme video for you to enjoy. Nice try tho. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

At last count it was at a minimum of a dozen individuals. I posted the OT but the thread is filled with a examples of people applauding it, then that same person calling basically anyone or company that had a pride tweet a groomer. 

Again, Ramza himself posted a boomer meme video for you to enjoy. Nice try tho. 

At least a dozen random people believe it's okay for an underage teenage guy to have sex with a hot adult women, but think it's wrong to groom five-year-olds into queer theory? You've made a major discovery here.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Saucer said:

At least a dozen random people believe it's okay for an underage teenage guy to have sex with a hot adult women, but think it's wrong to groom five-year-olds into queer theory? You've made a major discovery here.

When you're dishonest enough to cover someone else's dishonesty lol.